Nationwide Rally to Stop Illegal Immigration
on Saturday, July 1st, at noon, at every City Hall
On May 1st - Million of Illegal Aliens Marched in our Streets
Twelve million illegal aliens demonstrated their political power, and declared May 1st to be A Day Without Undocumented Workers ( illegal aliens ). They boycotted the USA, all US businesses and institutions. Millions of them marched in our streets, carried Mexican flags, shouted "Si se puede!", and demanded new laws from our Congress.
On July 1st - U.S. Citizens Nationwide Rally and Boycott
Rally to stop the invasion by millions of illegal aliens.
1-Day boycott of businesses that hire illegal aliens.
Things You Can Do
1. E-mail a copy to your friends
2. Post a copy on appropriate Internet forums.
3. E-mail "Build the wall. Enforce the law." to your Senators and Representative.
4. On July 1st, join the one-day boycott of businesses employing illegal aliens.
5. On July 1st, go to the USA Citizens Day rally at your City Hall. Be there by noon.
U.S. Senate Email Link:
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm
U.S. House of Representatives Email Link: