ABORTION INDUSTRY IN MELBOURNE, FLORIDA
MANHATTAN V UNTERBURGER
DOCKET / CHRONOLOGICAL FILE
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
CASE NO. 99:8164-CIV-HURLEY
MANHATTAN MAGNOLIA CORP., et al.,
RAYMOND UNTERBERGER, et al.,
OMNIBUS ORDER STAYING CASE, REQUIRING COMPLIANCE WITH THE LOCAL RULES, & AND DENYING AS MOOT PENDING MOTIONS
THIS CAUSE is before the court following a status conference held February 17, 2000. Based on the representations made by counsel for the parties at the conference and the relevant pleadings, it is hereby
ORDERED and ADJUDGED:
1. Rosemarie Richard's withdrawal of consent to be plaintiff's local counsel designee [DE #49] is GRANTED.
2. All further proceedings in this case are STAYED until Plaintiff's attorney, Roy Lucas, Esq., complies with the requirements of rule 4(B) of the Southern District of Florida's Special Rules Governing the Admission and Practice of Attorneys, including the designation of an attorney who is a member of the bar of the Southern District of Florida and who maintains an office within this district.
3. Within (10) days of the date of this order, Mr. Lucas shall file a verified notice stating he has complied with Rule 4(B) and specifying plaintiffs' designated local counsel.
4. Concurrent with the notice filed in 3, Mr. Lucas shall also file a verified notice listing any case in which he has appeared as counsel that was filed on or after January 1, 1998 in any court located within the state of Florida.
5. Defendants' motion to dismiss [DE #50] is DENIED. However, the court will entertain a new motion should Mr. Lucas fail to comply with the local rules or this order.
6. The following motions are DENIED as moot: DE ## 8, 21, 23, 26, 29, 36, 47.
DONE and SIGNED in Chambers at West Palm Beach, Florida, this 29th day of February, 2000.
Daniel T. K. Hurley (signed)
United States District Judge
Copies furnished to:
Roy L. Lucas, Esq.
Lance P. Richard, Esq.
Charles P. Scheeler, Esq.
John P. Manno, Esq.
Frederick Nelson, Esq.
|TOP OF PAGE| |HOME| |DISCLAIMER| |SEARCH| |LINKS| |NEWS|
|EMAIL US| |SUNTREE| |AWARE WOMAN| |ABORTIONISTS| |LAWSUITS|
|VICTIMS OF CHOICE| |SURVIVORS| |INVESTIGATIONS|