ABORTION INDUSTRY IN MELBOURNE, FLORIDA
RANEY V AWARE WOMAN
DOCKET / CHRONOLOGICAL FILE
AFFIDAVIT OF DEFENDANT PATRICIA B. WINDLE
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT
FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
MEREDITH T. RANEY, JR.,
AWARE WOMAN CENTER
FOR CHOICE, INC., a Florida corporation,
EDWARD W. WINDLE, JR., and
PATRICIA B. WINDLE
CASE NO.: 97-1197-CV-ORL-19
AFFIDAVIT OF PATRICIA B. WINDLE
STATE OF FLORIDA
COUNTY OF BREVARD
BEFORE ME, the undersigned authority, personally appeared, PATRICIA B. WINDLE, who after being duly sworn by me according to law, deposes and states as follows:
1. I, PATRICIA B. WINDLE, am the President of Defendant, AWARE WOMAN CENTER FOR CHOICE, INC., a Florida corporation, located at 1564 Dixie Way, Melbourne, Florida.
2. I have read the Complaint in the above-referenced matter.
3. AWARE WOMAN is a facility which provides reproductive health services for women.
4. AWARE WOMAN does not provide reproductive health services outside the clinic building.
5. Plaintiff, MEREDITH T. RANEY, JR., is not an employee of AWARE WOMAN, nor is he an agent or representative of AWARE WOMAN authorized to provide reproductive health services on behalf of AWARE WOMAN.
6. Plaintiff, MEREDITH T. RANEY, JR., is an anti-abortion activist who has demonstrated at AWARE WOMAN since 1989, including within the thirty-six foot buffer zone described in the injunction issued by the trial court in Operation Rescue v. Women's Health Center, Inc., in accordance with United States Supreme Court decision in Madsen v. Women's Health Center, 114 S. Ct. 2516, 129 L. Ed. 2d 593 (1994).
FURTHER AFFIANT SAYETH NAUGHT.
PATRICIA B. WINDLE <signed>
The foregoing instrument was sworn to and subscribed before me this 21st Day of October, 1997, by Patricia B. Windle, who is personally known to me or who produced Florida Drivers License as identification and who did take an oath.
State of Florida at Large My Commission Expires:
SANDRA L. DEBBERT <signed>
My COMMISSION # CC 443986 Expires March 7,1999
I HEREBY CERTIFY that a true and correct copy of the foregoing has been sent by U. S. Mail to Christopher F. Sapp, Esq., P. 0. Box 1012, Lehigh Acres, FL 33970, this 21st day of October, 1997.
FRESE, NASH, & TORPY, P.A.
G. TORPY, JR. <signed>
Florida Bar No. 394882
930 S. Harbor City Blvd., Suite 505
Melbourne, FL 32901
Attorney for Defendants
|TOP OF PAGE| |HOME| |DISCLAIMER| |SEARCH| |LINKS| |NEWS|
|EMAIL US| |SUNTREE| |AWARE WOMAN| |ABORTIONISTS| |LAWSUITS|
|VICTIMS OF CHOICE| |SURVIVORS| |INVESTIGATIONS|