By Jay Rogers
Published February 21, 2001
MELBOURNE, FL — A mother who was forcibly held on the table against her will during an abortion procedure at the Aware Woman Center for Choice, Inc. abortion clinic (now closed) has taken her case to the U.S. Supreme Court where her petition for writ of certiorari was filed on February 12, 2001 and placed on the docket February 14, 2001 as No. 00-1301.
See the history of this case, including all court documents.
Jane Roe, II’s attorney is Christopher Sapp, Esq.
Quote from the Complaint
(See the entire Complaint.)
16. When the abortionist had barely started, Jane Roe, II felt extreme, excessive pain in her abdomen unlike any pain she had ever felt before. When Jane Roe, II told the abortionist’s helpers about the pain in her stomach, defendants’ staff looked at one another with horrified looks on their faces, saying nothing.
17. Immediately Jane Roe, II knew that the abortion was going terribly wrong. “Mom! Mom!” she started calling in a loud desperate voice. She then demanded that an ambulance be called to take her to the emergency room at the local hospital.
18. Instead of calling an ambulance, defendants’ staff forcibly held Jane Roe, II on the table causing multiple bruises on her arms in the process. Jane Roe, II was now afraid for her life.
19. Defendant William P. Egherman continued the abortion as four other of defendants’ employees held Jane Roe, II on the table against her will, preventing her escape from the facility.
20. Jane Roe, II continued her desperate struggling and very loud vocal demands that an ambulance be called. She begged the abortionist to stop, saying that she felt severe pain. Even though the abortionist had been told to stop several times, William P. Egherman again inserted an instrument into the plaintiff’s vagina to continue the abortion. Jane Roe, II demanded that he stop. At this time she felt pain in her back. Members of the staff were attempting to insert an IV but were unable to locate a vein. The abortionist stopped what he was doing inside her and attempted to insert the IV needle. Jane Roe, II continued begging for an ambulance. Defendants’ employees finally did call an ambulance, but much serious damage had already been done to their patient.
Forerunner - Home » Florida's Murder Industry »
Your comments are welcome!
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
These shocking eyewitness accounts expose the dangers of abortion not only to unborn children, but to the health and lives women as well. An antidote to the smokescreens of the liberal media, these short clips show what really happens in and around abortion clinics.
Although the content is emotionally gut-wrenching, these videos have been used in church seminars and small groups to educate Christians on the abortion issue and to lead people toward a pro-life position. Contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of materials that can be shown separately.
Watch these pro-life videos on-line.
“These videos helped change my mind from pro-choice to pro-life. Your videos are what did it for me. I will be walking in next year’s March For Life in San Francisco.” — A. Jackson, California
“I was going to have an abortion until I saw your video. Praise Jesus!”
— M. Drew, YouTube Commenter
$4.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“Here I stand … I can do no other!”
With these immortal words, an unknown German monk sparked a spiritual revolution that changed the world.
The dramatic classic film of Martin Luther’s life was released in theaters worldwide in the 1950s and was nominated for two Oscars. A magnificent depiction of Luther and the forces at work in the surrounding society that resulted in his historic reform efforts, this film traces Luther’s life from a guilt-burdened monk to his eventual break with the Roman Catholic Church.
Running time: 105 minutes
Special offer: Order 5 or more for $5 each.
Watch a clip from Martin Luther.
$9.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 219 pages
Foundations in Biblical Orthodoxy
Driving down a country road sometime, you might see a church with a sign proudly proclaiming: “No book but the Bible — No creed but Christ.” The problem with this statement is that the word creed (from the Latin: credo) simply means “belief.” All Christians have beliefs, regardless of whether they are written.
Yet a single book containing the actual texts of the most important creeds of the early Church will not often be found. Out of the multitude of works on the evangelical Christian book market today, those dealing with the creeds of the Church are scarce.
Why Creeds and Confessions? provides a foundation of biblical orthodoxy as a defense against the false and truly heretical doctrines advanced by the spirit of this age.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Exposing The Occult Roots of Abortion
This presentation looks at the spiritual roots of abortion and exposes the myths surrounding child killing. Little known historical facts about abortion and how they relate to modern feminism are presented logically and accurately. Has been effective in converting many to a pro-life position.
Massacre of Innocence goes where no pro-life presentation has gone before in “tearing the lid off abortion” to reveal the spiritual realities we must battle if we will bring an end to this crime. The presentation is absorbing, fast-paced, informative and incredibly devastating to any attempt to justify abortion.
“… an extraordinary statement … a powerfully articulate presentation about what abortion really means, and why a great and moral nation like the United States must not allow the slaughter to continue.”
— Congressman Robert K. Dornan
Running time: 85 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the Free Study Guide!
Just what is Calvinism?
Does this teaching make man a deterministic robot and God the author of sin? What about free will? If the church accepts Calvinism, won’t evangelism be stifled, perhaps even extinguished? How can we balance God’s sovereignty and man’s responsibility? What are the differences between historic Calvinism and hyper-Calvinism? Why did men like Augustine, Luther, Calvin, Spurgeon, Whitefield, Edwards and a host of renowned Protestant evangelists embrace the teaching of predestination and election and deny free will theology?
This is the first video documentary that answers these and other related questions. Hosted by Eric Holmberg, this fascinating three-part, four-hour presentation is detailed enough so as to not gloss over the controversy. At the same time, it is broken up into ten “Sunday-school-sized” sections to make the rich content manageable and accessible for the average viewer.
Running Time: 257 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)