- The Battle for World Dominion
- A Call for Action
- The Blessings of a Christian Society
- Bridging the Intellectual Void
- Marching to Victory!
- Reformation Bible Institute Correspondence School
- A Call For A Renewed Reformation Zeal
- Rivalry Over Great Principles Reaching Impasse
- The Ruling Power of Ideas
- What is a Worldview?
- The World's Greatest Thinkers Were Christians!
- Puritan Storm Rising!
- John Calvin on Justification By Faith Alone
- Models for Reformation: John Knox (1505-1572)
- Models for Reformation: Covenantal Lawsuits - Church of Scotland (1500s)
- Models for Reformation: Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector (1599-1658)
- Models for Reformation: Puritan America (1620-1776)
- Models for Refomation: William Bradford, Plymouth Colony (1590–1657)
- Models for Reformation: John Winthrop, Massachusetts (1588-1649)
- Models for Reformation: Cotton Mather (1663-1728)
- Models for Reformation: Jonathan Edwards (1703-1758)
- Models for Reformation: Wesley to Wilberforce On Slavery (1791)
- Models for Reformation: The Christian Abolitionists (1800s)
- Models for Reformation: The Women's Suffrage Movement (1800s)
- Models for Reformation: Charles G. Finney (1792-1875)
- Models for Reformation: William Booth, The Salvation Army (1829-1912)
- Models for Reformation: Martin Niemöller, The Resistance (1892-1984)
- Applying Models for Reformation: The United States in the 21st Century
- The Power of Hope
- Pioneers, Settlers and Aristocrats: Three Generations of Christians in America
- Christian Committees of Correspondence: The Second American Revolution
- Christian Committees of Correspondence: Countering the Political Doldrums
- Randall Terry, Christian Defense Coalition
- The Gospel and Social Reform
- Shiloh Christian Fellowship
- Reformation of the Nations
Sixteen noted Christian leaders and scholars apply the Ten Commandments to American life.
Explodes the myths of the liberal critics and the movies, books and television programs that have popularized their views.
Is there a connection between witchcraft, neo-paganism and the abortion industry?
A sweeping epic chronicling the rise and decline of Western thought and culture
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
America’s moral crisis and what Christians must do