By Meredith Raney
Published August 26, 2012
Spurgeon Leroy Lucas, Esq. with his client Patricia Baird-Windle, owner of Aware Woman abortion clinic.
Spurgeon LeRoy Lucas, Esq. (a.k.a. Roy Lucas, Esq. DC #153957) is the architect of the "right to privacy" legal argument used to win the Roe v. Wade decision that legalized abortion in the U.S.
Spurgeon LeRoy Lucas is a member of the District of Columbia Bar Association, # 153967. Prior to his death, he was the pro hac vice (out of state) lawyer for the abortion industry in four federal lawsuits in Florida. They are:
- Raney v Aware Woman et al, 97-1197-CIV-ORL-19B
- Ocala Women’s Center et al v City of Ocala et al, 98-371-CIV-OC-10C
- Aware Woman et al v Raney et al, 99-05-CIV-ORL-19C
- Manhattan Magnolia Corp et al v Unterburger et al, 99-8164-CIV-HURLEY
“Suing web sites, seeking injunctions against the utterance of certain words and requiring disclaimers on protesters’ signs may test the First Amendment, but Lucas says that even though his approach would limit protester’s activities, he is not out to curb free speech.” – Meredith Raney, forerunner.com/fyi, 3/17/1999
- Roy Lucas: Architect of Roe v. Wade, North Carolina Law Review
- William Phillip Egherman: Abortion Related Investigations
- Abortion Clinic Owner Seeks Protection In Suit
- Matter of choice
- Lawyer brings quest to Florida, 3/17/1999
- Doctor seeks court injunction to protect privacy
- Judge rules police must protect abortion clinic, 4/28/1999
- Clinic owner sues abortion protesters
- Federal judge discontinues clinic's lawsuit, 12/23/1999
- Abortion doctors' suit thrown out, 12/24/1999
- Attorney error causes dismissal of abortion case
- Clinic owner indicted for extortion, 6/15/2000
- Where is Roy Lucas?
- Abortionist denies extortion charges
- FBI videotape allowed in Pendergraft case
- About Extortion or Abortion? 10/9/2000
- Judge gives psych evaluation thumbs-down
- Extortion trial start postponed
- Pendergraft trial begins, 1/3/2001
- Testimony Begins in Pendergraft Trial
- Cretul testifies at Federal trial
- Attorney challenges Cretul's testimony
- Judge recesses Pendergraft trial
- Local attorney testifies at Pendergraft trial
- FBI agents testify during Pendergraft trial
- Lies are revealed at Pendergraft trial
- Pendergraft takes the stand
- Pendergraft saw possible 'conspiracy'
- Pendergraft trial starts closing arguments
- Pendergraft lawyer charges racial overtones
- Pendergraft sentenced to 46 months, 5/25/2001
- Pendergraft serves 46 month sentence
- Roy Lucas, Roe v. Wade Lawyer, Dies at 61
- State of Florida suspends abortionist James Pendergraft, 8/19/2006
- That Swiss Hermit strikes again!
- A Call to War
Forerunner - Home » Florida's Murder Industry »
Your comments are welcome!
That Swiss Hermit Strikes Again!
Dr. Schaeffer, who was one of the most influential Christian thinkers in the twentieth century, shows that secular humanism has displaced the Judeo-Christian consensus that once defined our nation’s moral boundaries. Law, education, and medicine have all been reshaped for the worse as a consequence. America’s dominant worldview changed, Schaeffer charges, when Christians weren’t looking.
Schaeffer lists two reasons for evangelical indifference: a false concept of spirituality and fear. He calls on believers to stand against the tyranny and moral chaos that come when humanism reigns-and warns that believers may, at some point, be forced to make the hard choice between obeying God or Caesar. A Christian Manifesto is a thought-provoking and bracing Christian analysis of American culture and the obligation Christians have to engage the culture with the claims of Christ.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
With “preaching to the lost” being such a basic foundation of Christianity, why do many in the church seem to be apathetic on this issue of preaching in highways and byways of towns and cities?
Is it biblical to stand in the public places of the world and proclaim the gospel, regardless if people want to hear it or not?
Does the Bible really call church pastors, leaders and evangelists to proclaim the gospel in the public square as part of obedience to the Great Commission, or is public preaching something that is outdated and not applicable for our day and age?
These any many other questions are answered in this documentary.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“Here I stand … I can do no other!”
With these immortal words, an unknown German monk sparked a spiritual revolution that changed the world.
The dramatic classic film of Martin Luther’s life was released in theaters worldwide in the 1950s and was nominated for two Oscars. A magnificent depiction of Luther and the forces at work in the surrounding society that resulted in his historic reform efforts, this film traces Luther’s life from a guilt-burdened monk to his eventual break with the Roman Catholic Church.
Running time: 105 minutes
Special offer: Order 5 or more for $5 each.
Watch a clip from Martin Luther.
$9.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“When the lives of the unborn are snuffed out, they often feel pain, pain that is long and agonizing.” – President Ronald Reagan to National Religious Broadcasters Convention, January 1981
Ronald Reagan became convinced of this as a result of watching The Silent Scream – a movie he considered so powerful and convicting that he screened it at the White House. More recently, it was by catching just a glimpse of what this film reveals that Planned Parenthood director and abortion advocate Abby Johnson turned and became a strong advocate for the pre-born.
The modern technology of real-time ultrasound now reveals the actual responses of a 12-week old fetus to being aborted. As the unborn child attempts to escape the abortionist’s suction curette, her motions can be seen to become desperately agitated and her heart rate doubles. Her mouth opens – as if to scream – but no sound can come out. Her scream doesn’t have to remain silent, however … not if you will become her voice. This newly re-mastered version features eight language tracks and two bonus videos.
“…a high technology “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” arousing public opinion just as Harriet Beecher Stowe’s 1852 antislavery novel ignited the abolitionist movement.” – Sen. Gordon Humphrey, Time Magazine
Languages: English, Spanish, French, South Korean, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
Running Time: 28 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)