You may or may not be aware of Amazon Web Services, which is part of the Jeff Bezos owned conglomerate that seeks to rule the planet. Not only does Amazon have a virtual monopoly through on-line sales, but also makes billions of dollars by providing web services seeking to inform and influence the human race even beyond our planet by also pioneering privately-funded space exploration.
The following information on AWS can be found their Wikipedia article.
AWS is a subsidiary of Amazon providing on-demand cloud computing platforms to individuals, companies, and governments.
- Notable customers include NASA, the Obama presidential campaign of 2012, and Netflix.
- In October 2013, it was revealed that AWS was awarded a $600 million contract with the CIA.
- Later in 2013, Jeff Bezos bought the Washington Post for $250 million.
- During August 2014, AWS received Department of Defense-Wide provisional authorization for all U.S. Regions.
- In 2015, AWS disclosed that they have more than a million active customers every month in 190 countries, including nearly 2,000 government agencies, 5,000 education institutions and more than 17,500 nonprofits.
- In 2019, it was reported that more than 80% of Germany’s listed DAX companies use AWS.
- In August 2019, the U.S. Navy said it moved 72,000 users from six commands to an AWS cloud system as a first step toward pushing all of its data and analytics onto the cloud.
- In 2021, DISH Network announced they will develop and launch its 5G network on AWS.
- In July 2021, it was revealed that AWS had been in a bidding war with Microsoft over a $10 billion cloud-computing “JEDI” contract with the Pentagon.
- In October 2021, it was reported that spy agencies and government departments in the UK such as GCHQ, MI5, MI6, and the Ministry of Defence, have contracted AWS to host their classified materials.
As of 2021, Amazon became the world’s largest Internet company, online marketplace, AI assistant provider, cloud computing platform, and live-streaming service as measured by revenue and market share. Amazon also surpassed Walmart as the world”s largest retailer outside of China.
While this huge influence is astounding, most don’t realize how much Amazon has also changed the world of news media in the past decade. Soon after Amazon won the $600 million contract from the CIA in 2013, Bezos bought the Washington Post for $250 million. At a time when many newspaper outlets struggled to survive on the basis of ad revenue in the Internet driven world, Bezos doubled the Post’s web traffic turning a money-loser into a profitable company. By 2022, Bezos had turned a local newspaper into an international news outlet that has almost 2 million paid digital-only subscribers.
In doing so, Jeff Bezos turned the Washington Post into a mouthpiece for the government agencies that AWS serves. For example, the newspaper often quotes unnamed sources inside the CIA. Although the Post doesn’t disclose in their reports that the CIA paid Bezos more than twice the amount of money it cost him to buy the newspaper, the bias in their reporting is obvious as they are simply feeding CIA talking points to the public.
While the Washington Post is the most egregious example of government propaganda, it is just the tip of the iceberg. The large news media outlets – ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN – and all the major newspapers – the New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times – are all owned by parent companies who are tied to liberal globalist political organizations. In past decades, Americans could trust large network television news programs to be liberal or center-left, while a few local news affiliates and talk radio might be more conservative. Now the whole situation has changed. Local news affiliates are fed talking points by the parent companies. There is little independent reporting.
(If you have no problem with that, then you are probably one of those people who have an Alexa controlled appliance and media system embedded throughout your home. I had to laugh when my garage door opener handyman suggested I buy Amazon Key in order to give delivery people access to my home when I was not there. They really want access to every portal of our private lives!)
Consequently, it has become the rule that all major media outlets are corrupt and serve mainly as mouthpieces for liberal politics. Even though the media leaned left in the past, now they are not even hiding the fact that they exist merely as tools of government propaganda. If we turn to an alternative like Fox News we still find many ex-federal government officials serving as Neo-Conservative pundits repeating the talking points of the Pentagon and State Department verbatim in their news reports on the Russia-Ukraine crisis. All this while the same media outlets claim that Chinese and Russian citizens are “zombified” by their state-run news media. If it were not so tragic, it would be humorous.