- A Model of Christian Charity - Modern Text
- A Model of Christian Charity - Original Text
- America's Christian Leaders: Anne Hutchinson
- America's Christian Rulers: John Quincy Adams
- America's Christian Rulers: John Winthrop
- Anne Hutchinson's Role Debated
- Columbus' Christian Character and Divine Mission
- Finney Visits Boston
- History of Black America
- History vs. Hypocrisy: Our Founders Critique Today's Party Platforms
- In Search of Columbus
- Life of the Apostle Paul
- Mr. Jefferson Goes to Congress
- New book is antidote to Columbus bashing
- Phillis Wheatley: Precursor of American Abolitionism
- Prophetic Voices Concerning America
- Republicans and Whigs
- The 1906 San Francisco Earthquake
- The Discovery of America
- The Fire That Was Kindled in Bohemia
- The Man Who Preached After He Was Dead
- The Mighty Scourge of War: Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address
- The North End Story
- The Power of a Christian Nation: Liberty Begins Internally
- The Progress of the Gospel in England
- The Quincentenary and Spanish Missions
- The Spirit of Massachusetts is the Spirit of America
- The True Nature of History
- Two Views of History
- Was Abraham Lincoln a Christian?
- Was America founded as a Christian nation?
- Westward Progress of the Gospel
- Whatever Happened to Western Civilization?
- Who was Thomas Jefferson?
- William Wilberforce quote
- Your Opinion of Columbus Reveals Your Worldview
Is there a connection between witchcraft, neo-paganism and the abortion industry?
The story of how one man’s spiritual convictions altered the course of history
America’s moral crisis and what Christians must do
Ronald Reagan changed his view as a result of watching The Silent Scream – a movie he considered so powerful and convicting that he screened it at the White House.
What is true Revival and Spiritual Awakening?
Explodes the myths of the liberal critics and the movies, books and television programs that have popularized their views.