- A Model of Christian Charity - Modern Text
- A Model of Christian Charity - Original Text
- America's Christian Leaders: Anne Hutchinson
- America's Christian Rulers: John Quincy Adams
- America's Christian Rulers: John Winthrop
- Anne Hutchinson's Role Debated
- Columbus' Christian Character and Divine Mission
- Finney Visits Boston
- History of Black America
- History vs. Hypocrisy: Our Founders Critique Today's Party Platforms
- In Search of Columbus
- Life of the Apostle Paul
- Mr. Jefferson Goes to Congress
- New book is antidote to Columbus bashing
- Phillis Wheatley: Precursor of American Abolitionism
- Prophetic Voices Concerning America
- Republicans and Whigs
- The 1906 San Francisco Earthquake
- The Discovery of America
- The Fire That Was Kindled in Bohemia
- The Man Who Preached After He Was Dead
- The Mighty Scourge of War: Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address
- The North End Story
- The Power of a Christian Nation: Liberty Begins Internally
- The Progress of the Gospel in England
- The Quincentenary and Spanish Missions
- The Spirit of Massachusetts is the Spirit of America
- The True Nature of History
- Two Views of History
- Was Abraham Lincoln a Christian?
- Was America founded as a Christian nation?
- Westward Progress of the Gospel
- Whatever Happened to Western Civilization?
- Who was Thomas Jefferson?
- William Wilberforce quote
- Your Opinion of Columbus Reveals Your Worldview
The Book of Daniel in Preterist Perspective
Revival, Resistance, Reformation, Revolution
An Introduction to the Doctrines of Interposition and Nullification
A Reasonable Response to Christian Postmodernism
Includes a response to the book Christian Jihad by Colonel V. Doner
That Swiss Hermit Strikes Again!
Foundations in Biblical Orthodoxy
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!