- "Head" Religion Versus "Heart" Religion: A Fallacious Antinomy
- Baptized Arminianism
- Biblical Federalism
- A Summary of John Calvin's Defense of Paedobaptism
- What is the Reformed Faith?
- The Inherent Incompatibility of Equality and Freedom
- The Fullness of the Great Commission
- Hatred of History
- Join The Resistance
- A Note on Totalitarianism and Human Rights
- The Leading of the Spirit and the Lunacy of the Saints
- The Sanctity of Life Versus the Sanctity of Law
- Beware of Narrow Interests
- Letter to the National Reform Association
- When Old Is New And New Is Old
- A Critique of Christian Non-Theonomic Conceptions of Civil Government
- Confessional Postmillennialism
- Profits of Doom
- The Proper Christian Approach to Public Education
- A Reconstructionist Manifesto
- Revival Versus Reformation
- "Christian" Romanticism
- Rousseau's Civil Religion: the Idolatry of Tolerance
- Salvation and Works
- Pro-life Activism in Reformation Perspective
- Social Witness and Christian Voting
- What Is Orthodoxy?
Sixteen noted Christian leaders and scholars apply the Ten Commandments to American life.
Foundations in Biblical Orthodoxy
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
A Reasonable Response to Christian Postmodernism
Ronald Reagan changed his view as a result of watching The Silent Scream – a movie he considered so powerful and convicting that he screened it at the White House.
Exposing The Occult Roots of Abortion