- The Great Escaping Scoop - or - How to Evade the Story of the Century
- Communist Party opts out of 1988 presidential race
- Bill Bennet says Bible should be taught in schools
- Poll: 1960s Generation More Religious than National Average
- Cocaine use falls
- Robertson and the Reagan Gap
- Largest Drug Shipment in U.S. History Found by Fed Agents
- Belief in Astrology on Decline
- Dr. Ruth Westheimer's Startling Remarks
- Humanist Loses Battle
- In God We Trust on our currency
- Major Networks Losing Control of Audiences
- National Council of Churches in Financial Straits
- What we learned from Ted Bundy
- Medical Professionals say prayer helps
- Gambling and the State Lotteries
- Gallup Poll on TV
- School Prayer Bill to be Introduced
- Supreme Court Minority Favors Review of Church-State Relations
- Churches Respond with Compassion to Hurricane Victims
- Gallup Book Review - The People's Religion: American Faith in the 90s
- Pollster Says Silber May Win in Massachusetts
- What will the David Souter appointment mean?
- Lee Atwater Makes a Change
- What Will The Clarence Thomas Appointment Mean?
- L.A. Prays for Peace
- A Meeting with President Bush
- National Day of Prayer
- Are You Ready To Be a Hero?
- Can We Make a Deal for Peace?
- What is the significance of Clinton's "New Covenant"
America’s moral crisis and what Christians must do
A sweeping epic chronicling the rise and decline of Western thought and culture
A Reasonable Response to Christian Postmodernism
Just what is Calvinism? Featuring many of the finest Reformed thinkers and pastors of our time.
Foundations in Biblical Orthodoxy
Explodes the myths of the liberal critics and the movies, books and television programs that have popularized their views.