By Jay Rogers
Published July 9, 2011
View Florida Abortion Clinics in a larger map
- A Killing Place Template
- Florida's Abortion Industry
- Central East - Altamonte Springs - All Women's Health Center of Orlando
- Central East - Daytona Beach - WomanCare of Daytona Beach
- Central East - Melbourne - Aware Woman Center for Choice (closed!)*
- Central East - Melbourne - WomanCare of Melbourne (closed!)*
- Central East - Orlando - EPOC Clinic
- Central East - Orlando - Orlando Women's Center
- Central East - Orlando - Planned Parenthood of Greater Orlando
- Central East - Orlando - Planned Parenthood of Greater Orlando Eastside
- Central East - Orlando - WomanCare of Orlando
- Central West - Clearwater - Bread & Roses Woman's Health
- Central West - Clearwater - Women's ObGyn Center of Countryside
- Central West - Lakeland - Lakeland Women's Health Center
- Central West - Saint Petersburg - All Women's Health Center
- Central West - Saint Petersburg - Planned Parenthood: Pinellas Health Center
- Central West - Saint Petersburg - St. Petersburg Woman's Health Center
- Central West - Tampa - All Women's Health Center of North Tampa
- Central West - Tampa - All Women's Health Center of Tampa
- Central West - Tampa - Planned Parenthood: Tampa Health Center
- Central West - Tampa - Tampa Woman's Health Center
- Central West - Tampa - Women's Center of Hyde Park
- Central West - Winter Haven - Planned Parenthood: Winter Haven Health Center
- North East - Gainesville - All Women's Health Center of Gainesville
- North East - Gainesville - Bread & Roses Women's Health
- North East - Jacksonville - A Woman's Choice of Jacksonville
- North East - Jacksonville - All Women's Health Center of Jacksonville
- North East - Jacksonville - Florida Women's Center
- North East - Jacksonville - Planned Parenthood of North Florida, Inc.
- North East - Ocala - Ocala Women's Center
- North West - Pensacola - American Family Planning Pensacola
- North West - Pensacola - AMS of Pensacola
- North West - Tallahassee - North Florida Women's Health
- South East - Boca Raton - Planned Parenthood: Boca Raton Health Center
- South East - Boca Raton - Robert M. Livingston, MD*
- South East - Coral Gables - Top-Gyn Ladies Center
- South East - Davie - Women's Awareness*
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - All Women's Medical Center
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - East Cypress Women's Center
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - Fort Lauderdale Women's Center
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - Today's Women Medical Center*
- South East - Fort Pierce - A Woman's World Medical Center
- South East - Hialeah - A Gyn Diagnostic Center
- South East - Hialeah - A Woman's Choice
- South East - Hialeah - A Woman's Option
- South East - Hialeah - Alba Medical Center
- South East - Hialeah - Hialeah Women's Center
- South East - Hollywood - A Woman's Center of Hollywood
- South East - Lake Worth - Planned Parenthood: Lake Worth Health Center
- South East - Miami - A Choice For Women
- South East - Miami - A Eve's Clinic
- South East - Miami - A Woman's Care
- South East - Miami - Advance Woman's Care Center
- South East - Miami - Advanced Gyn Clinic*
- South East - Miami - All Women's Healthcare of Dade*
- South East - Miami - Blue Coral Women's Care
- South East - Miami - BSS International Inc - Michael Benjamin, MD
- South East - Miami - Eve of Kendall
- South East - Miami - Millennium Women Center
- South East - Miami - New World Medical Choice*
- South East - Miami - Planned Parenthood: Jean Shehan Health Center*
- South East - Miami - Today's Women Medical Center
- South East - Miami - University of Miami*
- South East - Miramar - Miramar Woman Center
- South East - North Miami Beach - Women & Teens Healthcare*
- South East - Pembroke Pines - Planned Parenthood: Pembroke Pines Health Center
- South East - Plantation - Aastra Women's Center
- South East - Plantation - All Women's OB-Gyn Group*
- South East - West Palm Beach - Presidential Women's Center
- South West - Fort Myers - Fort Myers Women's Health Center
- South West - Fort Myers - Planned Parenthood: Fort Myers Health Center
- South West - Fort Myers - Southwest Florida Women's Clinic
- South West - Naples - Planned Parenthood: Naples Center
- South West - Port Charlotte - Southwest Florida Women's Clinic*
- South West - Sarasota - All Women's Health Center of Sarasota
- South West - Sarasota - Planned Parenthood of Southwest and Central Florida
- South West - Sarasota - Premiere Institute for Women's Health (closed!)* * No AHCA license was found at this address. All abortions clinics that do outpatient surgery are required to be licensed by the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration AHCA. Not all abortion clinics are surgical outpatient facilities. Some do referrals to surgical centers. Some do chemical abortions (that is, by pill).
Forerunner - Home » Florida's Murder Industry »
Your comments are welcome!
Who is the dreaded beast of Revelation?
Now at last, a plausible candidate for this personification of evil incarnate has been identified (or re-identified). Ken Gentry’s insightful analysis of scripture and history is likely to revolutionize your understanding of the book of Revelation — and even more importantly — amplify and energize your entire Christian worldview!
Historical footage and other graphics are used to illustrate the lecture Dr. Gentry presented at the 1999 Ligonier Conference in Orlando, Florida. It is followed by a one-hour question and answer session addressing the key concerns and objections typically raised in response to his position. This presentation also features an introduction that touches on not only the confusion and controversy surrounding this issue — but just why it may well be one of the most significant issues facing the Church today.
Ideal for group meetings, personal Bible study — for anyone who wants to understand the historical context of John’s famous letter “… to the seven churches which are in Asia.” (Revelation 1:4)
Running Time: 145 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
With “preaching to the lost” being such a basic foundation of Christianity, why do many in the church seem to be apathetic on this issue of preaching in highways and byways of towns and cities?
Is it biblical to stand in the public places of the world and proclaim the gospel, regardless if people want to hear it or not?
Does the Bible really call church pastors, leaders and evangelists to proclaim the gospel in the public square as part of obedience to the Great Commission, or is public preaching something that is outdated and not applicable for our day and age?
These any many other questions are answered in this documentary.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
That Swiss Hermit Strikes Again!
Dr. Schaeffer, who was one of the most influential Christian thinkers in the twentieth century, shows that secular humanism has displaced the Judeo-Christian consensus that once defined our nation’s moral boundaries. Law, education, and medicine have all been reshaped for the worse as a consequence. America’s dominant worldview changed, Schaeffer charges, when Christians weren’t looking.
Schaeffer lists two reasons for evangelical indifference: a false concept of spirituality and fear. He calls on believers to stand against the tyranny and moral chaos that come when humanism reigns-and warns that believers may, at some point, be forced to make the hard choice between obeying God or Caesar. A Christian Manifesto is a thought-provoking and bracing Christian analysis of American culture and the obligation Christians have to engage the culture with the claims of Christ.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
These shocking eyewitness accounts expose the dangers of abortion not only to unborn children, but to the health and lives women as well. An antidote to the smokescreens of the liberal media, these short clips show what really happens in and around abortion clinics.
Although the content is emotionally gut-wrenching, these videos have been used in church seminars and small groups to educate Christians on the abortion issue and to lead people toward a pro-life position. Contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of materials that can be shown separately.
Watch these pro-life videos on-line.
“These videos helped change my mind from pro-choice to pro-life. Your videos are what did it for me. I will be walking in next year’s March For Life in San Francisco.” — A. Jackson, California
“I was going to have an abortion until I saw your video. Praise Jesus!”
— M. Drew, YouTube Commenter
$4.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“Give me liberty or give me death!”
Patrick Henry’s famous declaration not only helped launch the War for Independence, it also perfectly summarized the mindset that gave birth to, and sustained, the unprecedented experiment in Christian liberty that was America.
The freedom our Founders envisioned was not freedom from suffering, want, or hard work. Nor was it freedom to indulge every appetite or whim without restraint—that would merely be servitude to a different master. No, the Founders’ passion was to live free before God, unfettered by the chains of autocracy, shackles that slowly but inexorably bind men when the governments they fashion fail to recognize and uphold freedom’s singular, foundational truth: that all men are created in the image of God, and are thereby co-equally endowed with the right to “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
This presentation is a similar call, not to one but many. By reintroducing the principles of freedom that gave birth to America, it is our prayer that Jesus, the true and only ruler over the nations, will once again be our acknowledged Sovereign, that we may again know and exult in the great truth that “where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is liberty” (2 Cor. 3:17).
Welcome to the Second American Revolution!
This DVD features “Liberty: The Model of Christian Liberty” along with “Dawn’s Early Light: A Brief History of America’s Christian Foundations.” Bonus features include a humorous but instructive collection of campaign ads and Eric Holmberg’s controversial YouTube challenge concerning Mitt Romney’s campaign for president.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)