First location in Brevard county:
WomanCare of Melbourne, 6983 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL 32940
Last location in Brevard county:
WomanCare of Cocoa, 412 High Point Dr., Cocoa, FL 32926
Also known as:
Suntree Plaza Back Alley Killing Center
The red building is Suntree Plaza Back Alley Killing Center.
Aware Woman sold to WomanCare
New owner moves abortion clinic on August 14, 1999 to exclusive golf and tennis club community called Suntree.
The nationally known Aware Woman abortion clinic has been sold and the name changed to WomanCare of Melbourne. As of 7/8/00 there is still no sign identifying the business so, for simplicity, it will be called the Suntree Plaza Back Alley Killing Center.
Roe vs. Wade was supposed to get rid of all the back alley abortion clinics, but maybe not. This one certainly doesn’t seem to want anyone to know that they are back there. CLICK HERE to listen to 911 call made June 3, 2000.
News from the Florida Pro-life Network.
The Suntree Plaza Back Alley Killing Center as viewed from the west entrance off of Wickham Road. Note the proximity of the Kids Cottage Consignment Shop and the Beanie Baby store, Kelley’s Collectibles. The killing center is the building on the left side of the picture where multiple cars are parked.
|Well, maybe they do have a sign after all.|
|Exposing the evil of abortion to traffic on Wickham Road|
|The Suntree Plaza Back Alley Killing Center viewed from the south entrance off St. Andrews Blvd. Pro-life counselors offer help and referral information to the moms as they go in to have their babies killed. The killing center is the white building in the background.|
|The main Suntree Plaza sign. has nothing to indicate that there is a child-killing center in the back corner (back alley) of the plaza.|
- Residential Pickets - OSA Orlando Recap (Part 3)
- Sobieski, Tammy (owner) – Orlando, Daytona
- Central East - Daytona Beach - WomanCare of Daytona Beach
- Central East - Orlando - WomanCare of Orlando
- Brevard County's 211 Hotline promotes abortion
- Action limits abortion options
- Marketing the abortion industry
- Woman's clinic moves to north of Cocoa, 8/23/2000
- Grandma should be charged with FACE
- Abortion clinic gave only one side, 6/14/2000
- Brevard needs to support operation of women's clinic
- Ensure that abortion is available in Brevard, 6/12/2000
- Clinic has support despite losing lease
- WomanCare kicked out of plaza, 6/6/2000
- 911 Call to WomanCare Abortion Clinic in Melbourne, Florida
- Keep pro-lifers away at any cost!
- Abortion clinic's low profile contrasts with past conflicts
- Taxpayers pay for security fence at abortion clinic
- More FACE violations by Brevard County Sheriff's Deputies
- Letter to FBI - 12/4/99
- Clinic owner violates FACE, 11/6/1999
- Ralph Bundy, The Abortion Clinic Doctor
- Pro-lifers ordered out of eatery
- Pro-life activists get wet welcome
- Women's clinic moves to Suntree, 8/15/1999
- Longtime clinic owner bows out
- Clinic worker violates FACE - report made to FBI
- Abortions down in Brevard, up in Florida