Aware Woman Center for Choice (closed!) 1564 Dixie Way, Melbourne, FL 32935
According to owner Patricia Baird-Windle, Aware Woman had a total of 24 abortionists over the years who each chose to quit rather than be exposed as child killers by pro-life advocates. The known killers appear here in reverse chronological order.
Egherman, William Phillip (verified, deceased) – Gainesville
Ravi, Himagiri G. (verified) – Lakeland
Arcelin, Gostal (watch list) – Boca Raton
Kelly, Patrick Joseph (verified, owner) – Jacksonville
Whitney, Randall Brooks (verified) – Orlando
Arrogante, Carlito B. (verified) – Lake Worth
Coleman, Steven Carter (verified) – Largo
Jones, James Lewis (verified) – Jacksonville
Boone, Scott Allen (verified) – Orlando
Stowe, Jeffrey M. (null and void) – Jacksonville
Wyninger, Carol J. (verified) – Jacksonville
Pendergraft, James Scott (verified, suspended) – Orlando, Ocala, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale
Turner, Robert Charles (null and void) – St. Augustine
Snydle, Frank Emil (null and void, deceased) – Winter Haven
Ruangsomboon, Monthree (verified) – Longwood
Wolf, Lewis Sidney (verified, revoked) – St. Petersburg
Britton, John Bayard (verified, deceased) – Fernandina Beach
Pagan, Jose Antonio (verified) – Palm Harbor
Florida Profit Corporation (Inactive)
AWARE WOMAN CENTER FOR CHOICE, INC.
Registered Agent Name & Address
ANDERSON., J P
932 S HARBOR CITY BLVD
MELBOURNE FL 32901 US
Name & Address
1564 DIXIE WAY
MELBOURNE FL 32935
WINDLE, RONI L
1564 DIXIE HWY.
MELBOURNE FL 32935
This is the demolition of Aware Woman Center for Choice in 2000. No abortion clinic operates in Brevard County today!
Aware Woman was located in the city limits of Melbourne, Florida. Melbourne is located on the east coast of sunny Florida about 60 miles southeast of Orlando. Another Aware Woman Health Center was in Port St. Lucie, Florida, but closed several years earlier.
The abortion industry in Brevard County, Florida now consists of zero abortion clinics. The last abortion clinic, WomanCare of Melbourne, opened by Tammy Sobieski on August 21, 2000 and later moved to 412 High Point Drive, Cocoa, FL 32926. WomanCare of Cocoa closed August 19, 2005. Even “pro-choice” landlords don’t want abortion clinics in their properties.
Aware Woman was owned by Patricia Baird Windle and Edward W. (Ted) Windle, Jr. pictured on the left.
Read more about the “radical” pro-abortion advocate Patricia Windle.
Aware Woman Center for Choice was the only state-licensed abortion clinic in the 70-mile-long Brevard County, on the east coast of central Florida known as the Space Coast, home of Kennedy Space Center. Aware Woman’s professional staff proudly killed an average of 25 unborn babies each week and occasionally sent a baby’s mother to the hospital in an ambulance.
A former patient charges Aware Woman with violating the Federal Civil Rights Act, known as F.A.C.E., 18 U.S.C. §248, by preventing her egress from the facility on March 29, 1997 when Aware Woman, and/or their employees, did unlawfully, “interfere with”, “intimidate”, and use “physical obstruction” to restrain her and render impassable her desired egress from said facility.
Aware Woman Unsafe
Warning signs across the street from Aware Woman’s parking lot
These signs warn new patients about the four previous patients who were taken directly to the emergency room from Aware Woman giving the dates of same.
Aware Woman Worker’s Car
Click image to enlarge.
This car belongs to one of the Aware Woman workers. Bumper sticker text is included here:
- Man/woman couple circled with slash through them
- “CLINTON/GORE 96” bumper sticker
- Fish with feet and “DARWIN” inside
- “IN GODDESS WE TRUST” bumper sticker
- “SAVE THE MANATEE” license plate (cost = $17 a year extra. See the CHOOSE LIFE license plate.)
- “MOTHERHOOD BY CHOICE NOT CHANCE” bumper sticker.
- On top of bumper, not visible: “MY GODDESS GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR GOD”
Another example of the Aware Woman style of quality care for women is shown here. What about a germ-free sanitary surgical environment?
Pictured here is Krysty going into work at Aware Woman with her scrubs already on. Scrubs are to be put on in the surgery area to keep from bringing germs in from the outside. Several employees wear scrubs to work every surgery day.
Several victims have managed to escape with the help of pro-lifers.
The following info on insurance claims paid on behalf of Aware Woman provided by Florida Professional Liability Closed Claims.
Provider Name: Aware Woman Health Center
Profession: Abortion Clinic
|ITEM||CLAIM #1||CLAIM #2|
|County||St. Lucie||St. Lucie|
- Request for a published interview
- Roy Lucas, Roe v. Wade Lawyer, Dies at 61
- Expose Evil, Tell the Truth
- US Supreme Court asked to review abortion policy
- US Court of Appeals: Victim of forced abortion can remain anonymous
- Forced Abortions Now Felonies
- PRI Weekly Briefing: About FACE
- Rendezvous at Roach Motel: Confronting the Rhetoric of Abortion
- Targets of Hatred: Book Reviews
- Forced Abortion Case Goes to US Supreme Court
- Girl says mom tried to force her into abortion, 8/2/2000
- Where is Roy Lucas?
- Is Patricia Windle shaking down her former patients?
- Abortion clinic gave only one side, 6/14/2000
- Brevard needs to support operation of women's clinic
- Ensure that abortion is available in Brevard, 6/12/2000
- Attorney error causes dismissal of abortion case
- Were abortions safer before they were legal?
- Abortion clinic's low profile contrasts with past conflicts
- Open season declared on pro-choice moms
- Abortion doctors' suit thrown out, 12/24/1999
- Federal judge discontinues clinic's lawsuit, 12/23/1999
- Another case against Melbourne pro-lifer dismissed
- A radical bows out, 8/29/1999
- Women's clinic moves to Suntree, 8/15/1999
- Key warrior for abortion rights gives up clinics
- Pioneer ran Brevard women's clinic for 22 years
- Longtime clinic owner bows out
- Jay's Killer* Mailbox
- Clinic owner sues abortion protesters
- DOT to buy Aware Woman clinic site, 6/5/1999
- Clinic files second harassment lawsuit, 3/3/1999
- Brevard tempting to terrorists?
- William Phillip Egherman: Abortion Related Investigations
- Abortionist sues Planned Parenthood
- AHCA says perforated uterus is a "common complication" of abortion
- AHCA Letter, 7/27/1998
- Roy Lucas: Architect of Roe v. Wade, North Carolina Law Review
- Why is the Brevard County abortion rate 52% less than the Florida average?
- Activists put women's clinic under scrutiny
- Abortions down in Brevard, up in Florida
- Strange box causes scare at clinic, 6/7/1998
- Pro-lifers to expose Aware Woman's maternal safety record
- AHCA Letter, 3/12/1998
- AHCA Letter, 2/26/1998
- Clinic at center of anti-abortion movement besieged by complaints
- State starts inquiry into clinic's work, 2/11/1998
- Egherman takes one of his victims to the emergency room himself
- Fourth Aware Woman patient in 10 months taken to emergency room
- One Red Line, 1/25/1998
- City of Melbourne, Florida: Prayer Proclamation
- Operation Rescue Mission, 1/8/1998
- City of Melbourne, Florida
- Abortion clinic must relocate next summer
- A Letter from Our Mailbox
- Joanna and Morgan, Two Victims Who Got Away
- Tyke Memorial Service
- Trish and Todd, Two Victims Who Got Away
- Women's Rights Fuels Director Of Abortion Clinic, 5/28/1989
- Kirsten's Story - Victim of Choice, 5/24/1986
- Maureen Tyke - Clinic's patient dies 4 days after abortion
- Maureen Tyke - Victim of Choice - Certificate of Death
- Maureen Tyke - Victim of Choice - Autopsy Report
- Mauren Tyke - Victim of Choice, 5/31/1983
- Victims of Choice