By Jay Rogers
Published May 13, 2008
- The Battle for World Dominion
- A Call for Action
- The Blessings of a Christian Society
- Bridging the Intellectual Void
- Marching to Victory!
- Reformation Bible Institute Correspondence School
- A Call For A Renewed Reformation Zeal
- Rivalry Over Great Principles Reaching Impasse
- The Ruling Power of Ideas
- What is a Worldview?
- The World's Greatest Thinkers Were Christians!
- Puritan Storm Rising!
- John Calvin on Justification By Faith Alone
- Models for Reformation: John Knox (1505-1572)
- Models for Reformation: Covenantal Lawsuits - Church of Scotland (1500s)
- Models for Reformation: Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector (1599-1658)
- Models for Reformation: Puritan America (1620-1776)
- Models for Refomation: William Bradford, Plymouth Colony (1590–1657)
- Models for Reformation: John Winthrop, Massachusetts (1588-1649)
- Models for Reformation: Cotton Mather (1663-1728)
- Models for Reformation: Jonathan Edwards (1703-1758)
- Models for Reformation: Wesley to Wilberforce On Slavery (1791)
- Models for Reformation: The Christian Abolitionists (1800s)
- Models for Reformation: The Women's Suffrage Movement (1800s)
- Models for Reformation: Charles G. Finney (1792-1875)
- Models for Reformation: William Booth, The Salvation Army (1829-1912)
- Models for Reformation: Martin Niemöller, The Resistance (1892-1984)
- Applying Models for Reformation: The United States in the 21st Century
- The Power of Hope
- Pioneers, Settlers and Aristocrats: Three Generations of Christians in America
- Christian Committees of Correspondence: The Second American Revolution
- Christian Committees of Correspondence: Countering the Political Doldrums
- Randall Terry, Christian Defense Coalition
- The Gospel and Social Reform
- Shiloh Christian Fellowship
- Reformation of the Nations
Forerunner - Home » The Forerunner Newspaper » The Battle for World Dominion
Your comments are welcome!
Visit The Forerunner's Discussion Forum!
“Here I stand … I can do no other!”
With these immortal words, an unknown German monk sparked a spiritual revolution that changed the world.
The dramatic classic film of Martin Luther’s life was released in theaters worldwide in the 1950s and was nominated for two Oscars. A magnificent depiction of Luther and the forces at work in the surrounding society that resulted in his historic reform efforts, this film traces Luther’s life from a guilt-burdened monk to his eventual break with the Roman Catholic Church.
Running time: 105 minutes
Special offer: Order 5 or more for $5 each.
Watch a clip from Martin Luther.
$9.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
These shocking eyewitness accounts expose the dangers of abortion not only to unborn children, but to the health and lives women as well. An antidote to the smokescreens of the liberal media, these short clips show what really happens in and around abortion clinics.
Although the content is emotionally gut-wrenching, these videos have been used in church seminars and small groups to educate Christians on the abortion issue and to lead people toward a pro-life position. Contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of materials that can be shown separately.
Watch these pro-life videos on-line.
“These videos helped change my mind from pro-choice to pro-life. Your videos are what did it for me. I will be walking in next year’s March For Life in San Francisco.” — A. Jackson, California
“I was going to have an abortion until I saw your video. Praise Jesus!”
— M. Drew, YouTube Commenter
$4.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 200 pages
A Reasonable Response to Christian Postmodernism
Includes a response to the book Christian Jihad by Colonel V. Doner
The title of this book is a misnomer. In reality, I am not trying to get anyone to shut up, but rather to provoke a discussion. This book is a warning about the philosophy of “Christian postmodernism” and the threat that it poses not only to Christian orthodoxy, but to the peace and prosperity our culture as well. The purpose is to equip the reader with some basic principles that can be used to refute their arguments.
Part 1 is a response to some of the recent writings by Frank Schaeffer, the son of the late Francis Schaeffer. This was originally written as a defense against Frank’s attacks on pro-life street activism – a movement that his father helped bring into being through his books, A Christian Manifesto, How Should We Then Live? and Whatever Happened to the Human Race? These works have impacted literally hundreds of thousands of Christian activists.
Part 2 is a response to Colonel Doner and his book, Christian Jihad: Neo-Fundamentalists and the Polarization of America. Doner was one of the key architects of the Christian Right that emerged in the 1980s, who now represents the disillusionment and defection many Christian activists experienced in the 1990s and 2000s. There is still great hope for America to be reformed according to biblical principles. As a new generation is emerging, it is important to recognize the mistakes that Christian activists have made in the past even while holding to a vision for the future.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the Free Study Guide!
Just what is Calvinism?
Does this teaching make man a deterministic robot and God the author of sin? What about free will? If the church accepts Calvinism, won’t evangelism be stifled, perhaps even extinguished? How can we balance God’s sovereignty and man’s responsibility? What are the differences between historic Calvinism and hyper-Calvinism? Why did men like Augustine, Luther, Calvin, Spurgeon, Whitefield, Edwards and a host of renowned Protestant evangelists embrace the teaching of predestination and election and deny free will theology?
This is the first video documentary that answers these and other related questions. Hosted by Eric Holmberg, this fascinating three-part, four-hour presentation is detailed enough so as to not gloss over the controversy. At the same time, it is broken up into ten “Sunday-school-sized” sections to make the rich content manageable and accessible for the average viewer.
Running Time: 257 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)