By Jay Rogers
Published May 13, 2008
- The Battle for World Dominion
- A Call for Action
- The Blessings of a Christian Society
- Bridging the Intellectual Void
- Marching to Victory!
- Reformation Bible Institute Correspondence School
- A Call For A Renewed Reformation Zeal
- Rivalry Over Great Principles Reaching Impasse
- The Ruling Power of Ideas
- What is a Worldview?
- The World's Greatest Thinkers Were Christians!
- Puritan Storm Rising!
- John Calvin on Justification By Faith Alone
- Models for Reformation: John Knox (1505-1572)
- Models for Reformation: Covenantal Lawsuits - Church of Scotland (1500s)
- Models for Reformation: Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector (1599-1658)
- Models for Reformation: Puritan America (1620-1776)
- Models for Refomation: William Bradford, Plymouth Colony (1590–1657)
- Models for Reformation: John Winthrop, Massachusetts (1588-1649)
- Models for Reformation: Cotton Mather (1663-1728)
- Models for Reformation: Jonathan Edwards (1703-1758)
- Models for Reformation: Wesley to Wilberforce On Slavery (1791)
- Models for Reformation: The Christian Abolitionists (1800s)
- Models for Reformation: The Women's Suffrage Movement (1800s)
- Models for Reformation: Charles G. Finney (1792-1875)
- Models for Reformation: William Booth, The Salvation Army (1829-1912)
- Models for Reformation: Martin Niemöller, The Resistance (1892-1984)
- Applying Models for Reformation: The United States in the 21st Century
- The Power of Hope
- Pioneers, Settlers and Aristocrats: Three Generations of Christians in America
- Christian Committees of Correspondence: The Second American Revolution
- Christian Committees of Correspondence: Countering the Political Doldrums
- Randall Terry, Christian Defense Coalition
- The Gospel and Social Reform
- Shiloh Christian Fellowship
- Reformation of the Nations
Forerunner - Home » The Forerunner Newspaper » The Battle for World Dominion
Your comments are welcome!
Visit The Forerunner's Discussion Forum!
Who is the dreaded beast of Revelation?
Now at last, a plausible candidate for this personification of evil incarnate has been identified (or re-identified). Ken Gentry’s insightful analysis of scripture and history is likely to revolutionize your understanding of the book of Revelation — and even more importantly — amplify and energize your entire Christian worldview!
Historical footage and other graphics are used to illustrate the lecture Dr. Gentry presented at the 1999 Ligonier Conference in Orlando, Florida. It is followed by a one-hour question and answer session addressing the key concerns and objections typically raised in response to his position. This presentation also features an introduction that touches on not only the confusion and controversy surrounding this issue — but just why it may well be one of the most significant issues facing the Church today.
Ideal for group meetings, personal Bible study — for anyone who wants to understand the historical context of John’s famous letter “… to the seven churches which are in Asia.” (Revelation 1:4)
Running Time: 145 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“When the lives of the unborn are snuffed out, they often feel pain, pain that is long and agonizing.” – President Ronald Reagan to National Religious Broadcasters Convention, January 1981
Ronald Reagan became convinced of this as a result of watching The Silent Scream – a movie he considered so powerful and convicting that he screened it at the White House.
The modern technology of real-time ultrasound now reveals the actual responses of a 12-week old fetus to being aborted. As the unborn child attempts to escape the abortionist’s suction curette, her motions can be seen to become desperately agitated and her heart rate doubles. Her mouth opens – as if to scream – but no sound can come out. Her scream doesn’t have to remain silent, however … not if you will become her voice. This newly re-mastered version features eight language tracks and two bonus videos.
“…a high technology “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” arousing public opinion just as Harriet Beecher Stowe’s 1852 antislavery novel ignited the abolitionist movement.” – Sen. Gordon Humphrey, Time Magazine
Languages: English, Spanish, French, South Korean, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
Running Time: 28 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Special Two-Disc Set!
After 40 years of intense study and world-wide ministry, Dr. Francis Schaeffer completed his crowning work of scholarship – to present profound truths in simple film language. Dr. Schaeffer’s brilliant analysis of the past and predictions for current trends have proven so uncannily accurate that this amazing series still feels contemporary almost three decades after its initial release. Ultimately, Schaeffer concludes that man’s only hope is a return to God’s Biblical absolute, the truth revealed in Christ through the Scriptures.
Available for the first time on DVD, this documentary spectacular also includes intimate in-depth conversations with Francis and Edith Schaeffer. With the on-disc study guide, this presentation forms a unique course of comprehensive study. While this series forms an innovative analysis of the past, this outstanding work is more than history. Each episode focuses on a significant era, yet speaks clearly to 21st-century man with answers for modern problems.
$49.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“Here I stand … I can do no other!”
With these immortal words, an unknown German monk sparked a spiritual revolution that changed the world.
The dramatic classic film of Martin Luther’s life was released in theaters worldwide in the 1950s and was nominated for two Oscars. A magnificent depiction of Luther and the forces at work in the surrounding society that resulted in his historic reform efforts, this film traces Luther’s life from a guilt-burdened monk to his eventual break with the Roman Catholic Church.
Running time: 105 minutes
Special offer: Order 5 or more for $5 each.
Watch a clip from Martin Luther.
$9.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Exposing The Occult Roots of Abortion
This presentation looks at the spiritual roots of abortion and exposes the myths surrounding child killing. Little known historical facts about abortion and how they relate to modern feminism are presented logically and accurately. Has been effective in converting many to a pro-life position.
Massacre of Innocence goes where no pro-life presentation has gone before in “tearing the lid off abortion” to reveal the spiritual realities we must battle if we will bring an end to this crime. The presentation is absorbing, fast-paced, informative and incredibly devastating to any attempt to justify abortion.
“… an extraordinary statement … a powerfully articulate presentation about what abortion really means, and why a great and moral nation like the United States must not allow the slaughter to continue.”
— Congressman Robert K. Dornan
Running time: 85 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)