By Flip Benham
Director, Operation Save America
“Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you.” – 2 Chronicles 20:17
We are praying that God record’s His name in Orlando, Florida and His Holy Spirit bids you come. As you come receive this admonishment from God’s word, “Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help” (Psalm 146:3). We are beyond a political solution. The battle for the future of America is in our hands. We will show up, put our trust in Jesus, and witness the salvation of our Lord.
- Rev. Rusty Lee Thomas, Assistant Director, Operation Save America
My hope is not for another week-long event or a 40 Day event, but a 365-day concerted effort to end child-killing in our city in Jesus’ name.
- Jay Rogers, Orlando, Florida
Join Us In Orlando, July 16-23, 2011
We are not waiting for an election cycle to bring an end to child-killing. There is no time for that. We are going to unsheathe the Sword of the Spirit and bring justice to victory.
• We are not waiting for our government to stop abortion
• We are not waiting for President Obama to stop abortion
• We are not waiting for the Supreme Court to stop abortion
Abortion will come to an end in America when the Church of Jesus Christ makes up her mind that it will come to an end – not one second sooner! We have a promise from God that the gates of hell will not prevail against His church. Abortion is a Gospel issue. We win when we storm the gates of hell in Jesus’ Name.
We win when we show up!
The battle for the lives of preborn children is being won as gentle Christians live out their faith in the streets of their cities. Abortion is not a political issue. It is a Gospel issue. When gentle Christians allow their theology to become biography, the gates of hell cannot prevail! The heart of our nation is changing toward the unborn child.
The truth concerning the sanctity of life is overcoming the lie of abortion. The abortion industry is crumbling as the Church of Jesus Christ storms the gates of hell.
• In 1991 there were over 2,000 free standing abortion mills. Today, there are 713 and many more are closing.
• A recent Gallop poll showed that a majority of Americans identified themselves “prolife” (51% vs. 42%). This is the first time a majority of U.S. adults have identified themselves as pro-life since Gallup began asking this question in 1995.
• As the heart of our nation changes the politics of our nation is changing. In an exit poll on Nov 2, 2010, 30% of women reported that abortion affected their vote. Of these 22% reported voting pro-life and 8% pro-abortion.
• The Marist Poll in Jan 2010 reported 56% of all Americans and 58% of those ages 18-29 say abortion is “morally wrong.” We are winning the hearts of the young.
• “Personhood” initiatives for the unborn are now in process in all 50 states. We hope to gather 10,000 signatures for the Florida “Personhood” initiative this summer.
• Abortions peaked at just over 1.6 million children killed in 1990. Today, the annual number of abortions performed in the U.S. has dropped to levels not seen since the late 1970s. (CDC & Alan Guttmacher Institute).
• The three individuals most instrumental in ushering in the Roe v. Wade era are today, all professing, confessing, Christians – Norma McCorvey (Jane Roe), Sandra Cano (Mary Doe), and Dr. Bernard Nathanson (founder of NARAL).
• “Abortion opponents will achieve their goal without ever having to overturn Roe v. Wade (Kate Michelman of NARAL).
It is as the heart of a nation changes, that the laws of the land will begin to reflect that change.
The battle for the lives of preborn children must first be won in the streets of our cities before it will be won in Washington, D.C.
“You are the light of the world … let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your father in heaven.” – Matthew 5: 14-16
Our Battle Cry
“If my people, who are called by my Name, shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” – 2 Chronicles 7:14
The charge by Rev. D. James Kennedy, for OSA National Event in Wichita, Kansas, 2001. Today there are no operating abortion mills in Wichita.
In spite of one of the most startling statements in all of God’s Word – ‘all those who hate me love death’ (Proverbs 8:36) – we have watched our beloved nation, in a very short period of time, become infatuated with death. The time has come for those who value human life to oppose this gross moral evil with every resource available under law. I charge you to understand that the battle is not with any human organization, but with the principalities and powers of darkness. It is Satan, whom Jesus called a murderer from the beginning, who is behind this thrust to kill the innocent. If the Christian Church can be mobilized into an effective spiritual assault team to fight these forces, we can have every confidence that God will grant us victory.
- Rev. D. James Kennedy
Orlando, Florida, July 16-23, 2011
• Join hundreds of Christians as they live out their faith on the streets of Orlando
• We will become a beacon of righteousness to a city and a nation losing its way.
• Abortion will come to an end in the city of Orlando when the Church of Jesus Christ makes up its mind it will come to an end.
• If not now—When?
• If not you—Who?
Days Inn Orlando Midtown
3300 S. Orange Blossom Trail (Rt 441)
Orlando, FL 32839
IMPORTANT: Out of town guests should make reservations early to avoid being in an overflow hotel. Ask for the “OSA Block.” Seven days rate $35.99 + tax per night. Daily: available at a higher rate. Mini-fridge in rooms, continental breakfast. The cut off date for reservations is June 10.
Orlando and central Florida residents are invited to all daily events and seminars. Registration is free. Call or email OSA for more information.
NOTE: The times and places of our daily events will be announced at an evening rally at an Orlando-area church. The time and place of the evening rallies will be announced soon.
Operation Save America
P.O Box 740066
Dallas, TX 75374
Communications Center: 704 706 2832
National Office: 704 933 3414
«- Resistance to Tyrants
- Pro-life Activism
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls - Baby Rowan
-» Flip Benham and Rusty Thomas encourage pro-life street teams in Orlando
Your comments are welcome!
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
These shocking eyewitness accounts expose the dangers of abortion not only to unborn children, but to the health and lives women as well. An antidote to the smokescreens of the liberal media, these short clips show what really happens in and around abortion clinics.
Although the content is emotionally gut-wrenching, these videos have been used in church seminars and small groups to educate Christians on the abortion issue and to lead people toward a pro-life position. Contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of materials that can be shown separately.
Watch these pro-life videos on-line.
“These videos helped change my mind from pro-choice to pro-life. Your videos are what did it for me. I will be walking in next year’s March For Life in San Francisco.” — A. Jackson, California
“I was going to have an abortion until I saw your video. Praise Jesus!”
— M. Drew, YouTube Commenter
$4.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the Free Study Guide!
God’s Law and Society powerfully presents a comprehensive worldview based upon the ethical system found in the Law of God.
Speakers include: R.J. Rushdoony, George Grant, Howard Phillips, R.C. Sproul Jr., Ken Gentry, Gary DeMar, Jay Grimstead, Steven Schlissel, Andrew Sandlin, Eric Holmberg, and more!
Sixteen Christian leaders and scholars answer some of the most common questions and misconceptions related to this volatile issue:
1. Are we under Law or under Grace?
2. Does the Old Testament Law apply today?
3. Can we legislate morality?
4. What are the biblical foundations of government?
5. Was America founded as a Christian nation?
6. What about the separation of Church and State?
7. Is neutrality a myth?
8. What about non-Christians and the Law of God?
9. Would there be “freedom” in a Christian republic?
10. What would a “Christian America” look like?
Perfect for group instruction as well as personal Bible study.
Ten parts, over four hours of instruction!
Running Time: 240 minutes
Watch over 60 on-line video interviews from God’s Law and Society.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“When the lives of the unborn are snuffed out, they often feel pain, pain that is long and agonizing.” – President Ronald Reagan to National Religious Broadcasters Convention, January 1981
Ronald Reagan became convinced of this as a result of watching The Silent Scream – a movie he considered so powerful and convicting that he screened it at the White House.
The modern technology of real-time ultrasound now reveals the actual responses of a 12-week old fetus to being aborted. As the unborn child attempts to escape the abortionist’s suction curette, her motions can be seen to become desperately agitated and her heart rate doubles. Her mouth opens – as if to scream – but no sound can come out. Her scream doesn’t have to remain silent, however … not if you will become her voice. This newly re-mastered version features eight language tracks and two bonus videos.
“…a high technology “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” arousing public opinion just as Harriet Beecher Stowe’s 1852 antislavery novel ignited the abolitionist movement.” – Sen. Gordon Humphrey, Time Magazine
Languages: English, Spanish, French, South Korean, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
Running Time: 28 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
What is true Revival and Spiritual Awakening?
Discover the answer in this eyewitness account by Dennis Kinlaw, President of Asbury College, Wilmore, Kentucky, who recounts the story of a visitation of the Holy Spirit in 1970. This is the presentation that has continued to spark the flames of Revival in the hearts of people around the world. Contains eyewitness footage from the Revival at Asbury College in 1970 in Wilmore, Kentucky.
Certain to challenge you to greater holiness and a deeper commitment to full-scale revival. Original news and private footage has been included. If you are a student who longs to see a spiritual awakening at your school, you must see this video!
“This simple video does a wonderful job of conveying something of God’s heart and power, Everyone we have ever shown this to has received an immediate impartation of faith for revival and the power of prayer.”
— Bob and Rose Weiner, Weiner Ministries Int’l
Running Time: 40 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Special Two-Disc Set!
After 40 years of intense study and world-wide ministry, Dr. Francis Schaeffer completed his crowning work of scholarship – to present profound truths in simple film language. Dr. Schaeffer’s brilliant analysis of the past and predictions for current trends have proven so uncannily accurate that this amazing series still feels contemporary almost three decades after its initial release. Ultimately, Schaeffer concludes that man’s only hope is a return to God’s Biblical absolute, the truth revealed in Christ through the Scriptures.
Available for the first time on DVD, this documentary spectacular also includes intimate in-depth conversations with Francis and Edith Schaeffer. With the on-disc study guide, this presentation forms a unique course of comprehensive study. While this series forms an innovative analysis of the past, this outstanding work is more than history. Each episode focuses on a significant era, yet speaks clearly to 21st-century man with answers for modern problems.
$49.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)