By Jay Rogers
Published May 13, 2008
- Aid Floods into Romania after Fall of Ceausescu
- Aid to Vietnam
- Apartheid Being Dismantled
- Australia - Prayer at Capital
- Australia and New Zealand Report
- Baguio City, Philippines experiences revival
- Baltic States Cry for Freedom
- Billy Graham Draws Record Breaking Crowds in London
- Breaking Up the Eastern Bloc
- Christian Leader of Uganda Pledges to Restore Justice
- Christian Unity Triumphs Over Ethnic Hostility in former Yugoslavia
- Churches in Latin America, India and China experience explosive growth
- Crisis in Iraq could lead to conflict with Islam
- East & West Germany Move Toward Reunification
- Eastern Europe Opening
- First Church Building Opened in Communist North Korea
- Go Ye!
- Green Party in Germany
- Holy Spirit Moves throughout the World
- Hope for South Africa!
- Hungary's Church
- Indonesian Evangelist Predicts Global Awakening
- Indonesian Muslim's testimony
- Iranian Church Growing
- Jaanus Karner - Estonia
- Jaanus Karner - Prophecy
- Jaanus Karner's testimony
- Kenya Outreach
- Nagaland Revival
- New Zealand Revival
- North Korea Evangelization
- Peace Talks Will Spread Christianity in Islamic World
- Philippines 1988
- Post-Marxist countries experience spiritual awakening
- Pro-democracy Movements Sweep AFRICA
- Rate of Conversions Climbing among Muslims in Kenya
- Reflections After Desert Storm
- Report from the Church in North Korea
- Reports of Revival from Saudi Arabia
- Satanic Fury: The Force Behind Islam
- Singaporean student testimony
- South African Student Testimony
- Soviet Soldiers in Afghanistan
- Spain: Five Hundred Years and Religious Freedom
- Testimony from Uganda
- Testimony of prophetic minister from Singapore
- The Baltic States: United for Independence?
- The Collapse of Communism
- The Fallen Star of Islam
- The Humiliation Factor: The Restoration of Iraq and Kuwait
- The Triumph of Faith and Freedom Over Communism
- Three Brave Nations: Baltic States
- Twilight of Scandinavian Socialism
- Uganda's First Lady: AIDS a Moral Problem
- Unleashing the Force of Freedom: George Bush Addresses Europe
- Vineyard Conference in England
Forerunner - Home » The Forerunner Newspaper » Apartheid Being Dismantled
Your comments are welcome!
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
These shocking eyewitness accounts expose the dangers of abortion not only to unborn children, but to the health and lives women as well. An antidote to the smokescreens of the liberal media, these short clips show what really happens in and around abortion clinics.
Although the content is emotionally gut-wrenching, these videos have been used in church seminars and small groups to educate Christians on the abortion issue and to lead people toward a pro-life position. Contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of materials that can be shown separately.
Watch these pro-life videos on-line.
“These videos helped change my mind from pro-choice to pro-life. Your videos are what did it for me. I will be walking in next year’s March For Life in San Francisco.” — A. Jackson, California
“I was going to have an abortion until I saw your video. Praise Jesus!”
— M. Drew, YouTube Commenter
$4.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 200 pages
A Reasonable Response to Christian Postmodernism
Includes a response to the book Christian Jihad by Colonel V. Doner
The title of this book is a misnomer. In reality, I am not trying to get anyone to shut up, but rather to provoke a discussion. This book is a warning about the philosophy of “Christian postmodernism” and the threat that it poses not only to Christian orthodoxy, but to the peace and prosperity our culture as well. The purpose is to equip the reader with some basic principles that can be used to refute their arguments.
Part 1 is a response to some of the recent writings by Frank Schaeffer, the son of the late Francis Schaeffer. This was originally written as a defense against Frank’s attacks on pro-life street activism – a movement that his father helped bring into being through his books, A Christian Manifesto, How Should We Then Live? and Whatever Happened to the Human Race? These works have impacted literally hundreds of thousands of Christian activists.
Part 2 is a response to Colonel Doner and his book, Christian Jihad: Neo-Fundamentalists and the Polarization of America. Doner was one of the key architects of the Christian Right that emerged in the 1980s, who now represents the disillusionment and defection many Christian activists experienced in the 1990s and 2000s. There is still great hope for America to be reformed according to biblical principles. As a new generation is emerging, it is important to recognize the mistakes that Christian activists have made in the past even while holding to a vision for the future.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 40 pages of dynamite!
Revival, Resistance, Reformation, Revolution
An Introduction to the Doctrines of Interposition and Nullification
In 1776, a short time after the Declaration of Independence was adopted, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and Benjamin Franklin were assigned to design an official seal for the United States of America. Their proposed motto was Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God. America owes its existence to centuries of Christian political philosophy. Our nation provided a model for liberty copied by nations the world over.
By the 21st century, we need a “Puritan Storm” to sweep away the Hegelian notion that the state is “God walking on earth.” We need revival and reformation in full force to vanquish the problems that plague us as a nation — from government controlled healthcare — to abortion on demand — to same sex “marriage.” This booklet gives a primer on our founders’ Christian idea of government and examines how the doctrine of nullification was woven into the Constitution as a safeguard against federal tyranny. It concludes with the history and theology of civil resistance. A Second American Revolution is coming with the Word of God growing mightily and prevailing! (Acts 19:20).
$7.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
That Swiss Hermit Strikes Again!
Dr. Schaeffer, who was one of the most influential Christian thinkers in the twentieth century, shows that secular humanism has displaced the Judeo-Christian consensus that once defined our nation’s moral boundaries. Law, education, and medicine have all been reshaped for the worse as a consequence. America’s dominant worldview changed, Schaeffer charges, when Christians weren’t looking.
Schaeffer lists two reasons for evangelical indifference: a false concept of spirituality and fear. He calls on believers to stand against the tyranny and moral chaos that come when humanism reigns-and warns that believers may, at some point, be forced to make the hard choice between obeying God or Caesar. A Christian Manifesto is a thought-provoking and bracing Christian analysis of American culture and the obligation Christians have to engage the culture with the claims of Christ.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)