By Jay Rogers
Published May 13, 2008
- Aid Floods into Romania after Fall of Ceausescu
- Aid to Vietnam
- Apartheid Being Dismantled
- Australia - Prayer at Capital
- Australia and New Zealand Report
- Baguio City, Philippines experiences revival
- Baltic States Cry for Freedom
- Billy Graham Draws Record Breaking Crowds in London
- Breaking Up the Eastern Bloc
- Christian Leader of Uganda Pledges to Restore Justice
- Christian Unity Triumphs Over Ethnic Hostility in former Yugoslavia
- Churches in Latin America, India and China experience explosive growth
- Crisis in Iraq could lead to conflict with Islam
- East & West Germany Move Toward Reunification
- Eastern Europe Opening
- First Church Building Opened in Communist North Korea
- Go Ye!
- Green Party in Germany
- Holy Spirit Moves throughout the World
- Hope for South Africa!
- Hungary's Church
- Indonesian Evangelist Predicts Global Awakening
- Indonesian Muslim's testimony
- Iranian Church Growing
- Jaanus Karner - Estonia
- Jaanus Karner - Prophecy
- Jaanus Karner's testimony
- Kenya Outreach
- Nagaland Revival
- New Zealand Revival
- North Korea Evangelization
- Peace Talks Will Spread Christianity in Islamic World
- Philippines 1988
- Post-Marxist countries experience spiritual awakening
- Pro-democracy Movements Sweep AFRICA
- Rate of Conversions Climbing among Muslims in Kenya
- Reflections After Desert Storm
- Report from the Church in North Korea
- Reports of Revival from Saudi Arabia
- Satanic Fury: The Force Behind Islam
- Singaporean student testimony
- South African Student Testimony
- Soviet Soldiers in Afghanistan
- Spain: Five Hundred Years and Religious Freedom
- Testimony from Uganda
- Testimony of prophetic minister from Singapore
- The Baltic States: United for Independence?
- The Collapse of Communism
- The Fallen Star of Islam
- The Humiliation Factor: The Restoration of Iraq and Kuwait
- The Triumph of Faith and Freedom Over Communism
- Three Brave Nations: Baltic States
- Twilight of Scandinavian Socialism
- Uganda's First Lady: AIDS a Moral Problem
- Unleashing the Force of Freedom: George Bush Addresses Europe
- Vineyard Conference in England
Forerunner - Home » The Forerunner Newspaper » Apartheid Being Dismantled
Your comments are welcome!
“Give me liberty or give me death!”
Patrick Henry’s famous declaration not only helped launch the War for Independence, it also perfectly summarized the mindset that gave birth to, and sustained, the unprecedented experiment in Christian liberty that was America.
The freedom our Founders envisioned was not freedom from suffering, want, or hard work. Nor was it freedom to indulge every appetite or whim without restraint—that would merely be servitude to a different master. No, the Founders’ passion was to live free before God, unfettered by the chains of autocracy, shackles that slowly but inexorably bind men when the governments they fashion fail to recognize and uphold freedom’s singular, foundational truth: that all men are created in the image of God, and are thereby co-equally endowed with the right to “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
This presentation is a similar call, not to one but many. By reintroducing the principles of freedom that gave birth to America, it is our prayer that Jesus, the true and only ruler over the nations, will once again be our acknowledged Sovereign, that we may again know and exult in the great truth that “where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is liberty” (2 Cor. 3:17).
Welcome to the Second American Revolution!
This DVD features “Liberty: The Model of Christian Liberty” along with “Dawn’s Early Light: A Brief History of America’s Christian Foundations.” Bonus features include a humorous but instructive collection of campaign ads and Eric Holmberg’s controversial YouTube challenge concerning Mitt Romney’s campaign for president.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“When the lives of the unborn are snuffed out, they often feel pain, pain that is long and agonizing.” – President Ronald Reagan to National Religious Broadcasters Convention, January 1981
Ronald Reagan became convinced of this as a result of watching The Silent Scream – a movie he considered so powerful and convicting that he screened it at the White House.
The modern technology of real-time ultrasound now reveals the actual responses of a 12-week old fetus to being aborted. As the unborn child attempts to escape the abortionist’s suction curette, her motions can be seen to become desperately agitated and her heart rate doubles. Her mouth opens – as if to scream – but no sound can come out. Her scream doesn’t have to remain silent, however … not if you will become her voice. This newly re-mastered version features eight language tracks and two bonus videos.
“…a high technology “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” arousing public opinion just as Harriet Beecher Stowe’s 1852 antislavery novel ignited the abolitionist movement.” – Sen. Gordon Humphrey, Time Magazine
Languages: English, Spanish, French, South Korean, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
Running Time: 28 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the free Study Guide!
Is there a connection between pagan religion and the abortion industry?
This powerful presentation traces the biblical roots of child sacrifice and then delves into the social, political and cultural fall-out that this sin against God and crime against humanity has produced in our beleaguered society.
Conceived as a sequel and update to the 1988 classic, The Massacre of Innocence, the new title, The Abortion Matrix, is entirely fitting. It not only references abortion’s specific target – the sacred matrix where human beings are formed in the womb in the very image of God, but it also implies the existence of a conspiracy, a matrix of seemingly disparate forces that are driving this holocaust.
The occult activity surrounding the abortion industry is exposed with numerous examples. But are these just aberrations, bizarre yet anomalous examples of abortionists who just happen to have ties to modern day witchcraft? Or is this representative of something deeper, more sinister and even endemic to the entire abortion movement?
As the allusion to the film of over a decade ago suggests, the viewer may learn that things are not always as they appear to be. The Abortion Matrix reveals the reality of child-killing and strikes the proper moral chord to move hearts to fulfill the biblical responsibility to rescue those unjustly sentenced to death and to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves (Proverbs 24:11,12; 31:8,9).
Speakers include: George Grant, Peter Hammond, RC Sproul Jr., Paul Jehle, Lou Engle, Rusty Thomas, Flip Benham, Janet Porter and many more.
Ten parts, over three hours of instruction!
Running Time: 195 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“Here I stand … I can do no other!”
With these immortal words, an unknown German monk sparked a spiritual revolution that changed the world.
The dramatic classic film of Martin Luther’s life was released in theaters worldwide in the 1950s and was nominated for two Oscars. A magnificent depiction of Luther and the forces at work in the surrounding society that resulted in his historic reform efforts, this film traces Luther’s life from a guilt-burdened monk to his eventual break with the Roman Catholic Church.
Running time: 105 minutes
Special offer: Order 5 or more for $5 each.
Watch a clip from Martin Luther.
$9.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
With “preaching to the lost” being such a basic foundation of Christianity, why do many in the church seem to be apathetic on this issue of preaching in highways and byways of towns and cities?
Is it biblical to stand in the public places of the world and proclaim the gospel, regardless if people want to hear it or not?
Does the Bible really call church pastors, leaders and evangelists to proclaim the gospel in the public square as part of obedience to the Great Commission, or is public preaching something that is outdated and not applicable for our day and age?
These any many other questions are answered in this documentary.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)