- A Tribute to Joe Smith
- Tallahassee Abortion Center Announces Closure
- Noles For Life leader confronts Jacksonville abortionist
- A Cuban Thanksgiving Story
- Blow the Trumpet in Zion
- The Mithra-buster
- What is postmodernism?
- Christian ethics taught in Ukraine's public schools
- C.S. Lewis on the Liberal Higher Criticism of the Bible
- Seven Steps to Reforming a Dysfunctional Ministry or Church
- Is it just me that is dysfunctional or is it my church/ministry?
- New Website - The Boston Awakening
The Silent Scream
Ronald Reagan changed his view as a result of watching The Silent Scream – a movie he considered so powerful and convicting that he screened it at the White House.
Why Creeds and Confessions?
Foundations in Biblical Orthodoxy
The United States of America 2.0: The Great Reset
Revival, Resistance, Reformation, Revolution, Interposition and Nullification
Go Stand Speak
The Forgotten Power of the Public Proclamation of the Gospel
The story of how one man’s spiritual convictions altered the course of history
In the Days of These Kings
The Book of Daniel in Preterist Perspective