- Daniel 12 in Preterist Perspective
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
- Revelation 11 in Preterist Perspective
- Nero Caesar: The Sixth Head of the Beast
- Postmillennialism: Answering Contrary Texts
- Postmillennialism: A Brief Exposition of Revelation 20:1-6
- Postmillennialism: Into the 20th and 21st Centuries
- Postmillennialism: The Irresistible Power of Christ's Kingdom in History
- Postmillennialism: The New Testament and into the Future
- Apocalyptic Pseudepigrapha
- Revelation 12 in Preterist Perspective
- Nathan Chilton endorses In the Days of These Kings
- Phillip Kayser endorses In the Days of These Kings
- Brian Godawa endorses In the Days of These Kings
- Martin Selbrede endorses In the Days of These Kings
- Ken Gentry endorses In the Days of These Kings
- Epiphanius of Salamis on the Hymenaean Heresy
- The "Neron Caesar" Papyrus
- In the Days of These Kings - New Book!
- Augustine on Matthew 24 and “The End of the World”
- Zechariah 14 in Preterist Perspective (3 of 3)
- Zechariah 14 in Preterist Perspective (2 of 3)
- Zechariah 14 in Preterist Perspective (1 of 3)
- Ancient Jewish Apocalyptic Literature and Modern Dystopian Science Fiction
- The Significance of Daniel in the 21st Century
- Paradigm Shift 2016: Brexit Times 50
- Islam — A Form of Chiliastic Ebionism
- Personhood is the Civil Rights Movement of the 21st Century
- Three Questions on the Postmillennial Viewpoint
- Postmillennialism: Prophecies Regarding the Messianic Kingdom
- "The Gospels: Written Long After The Fact?" by Anne Rice
- Postmillennialism: "In the days of these kings …" The Prophecy of Daniel
- 12-21-12 – It’s not the end of the world!
- Postmillennialism: Ezekiel’s Vision
- Postmillennialism: Of the increase of His government there shall be no end
- Postmillennialism: The Messianic Psalms
- Postmillennialism: The Abrahamic Covenant
- Postmillennialism: The Dominion Mandate
- Postmillennialism: The Suddenness of the Gospel's Lightning
- Postmillennialism: Clearing Up Misunderstandings
- Postmillennialism Reconsidered
- Glenn Beck - A Modern Day Josephus?
- Should Christians know Greek and Latin?
- The End Times?
- What is "optimistic amillennialism"?
- The Mount Olivet Discourse and Vaticinium Ex Eventu
- Realized Postmillennialism: The world is getting better not worse
- Daniel 9:27
- Is “Nero” in the new Star Trek movie an intentional Christian allegory?
- The Harrowing of Hell
- A Memorial: Norman Johnson
- A Postmillennial quote by John Calvin
- Horror fiction writer Anne Rice cites preterist influence in her conversion
- Four Keys to the Millennium
- The Beast of Revelation (teaser trailer)
- Does America stand alone against Islamic terrorism?
- What is the "preterist" view of the book of Revelation?
- The Beast of Revelation: Identified (No, it's NOT Kim Jong-il!)
- Could there be life on other planets?
- Space Exploration in Postmillennial Perspective
Sixteen noted Christian leaders and scholars apply the Ten Commandments to American life.
Ronald Reagan changed his view as a result of watching The Silent Scream – a movie he considered so powerful and convicting that he screened it at the White House.
Just what is Calvinism? Featuring many of the finest Reformed thinkers and pastors of our time.
The story of how one man’s spiritual convictions altered the course of history
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
Revival, Resistance, Reformation, Revolution, Interposition and Nullification