- Three Questions on the Postmillennial Viewpoint
- A Cartoonist's Advice
- Postmillennialism: Prophecies Regarding the Messianic Kingdom
- "The Gospels: Written Long After The Fact?" by Anne Rice
- Did contemporary historians mention Jesus?
- Postmillennialism: "In the days of these kings …" The Prophecy of Daniel
- America 2.0 – The Puritan Hope in the 21st Century
- America 2.0 – The History and Theology of Civil Resistance
- America 2.0 – The Great Reset
- The Impossibility of Pluralism
- Postmillennialism: Ezekiel’s Vision
- Stop the War on Babies!
- Postmillennialism: Of the increase of His government there shall be no end
- Postmillennialism: The Messianic Psalms
- Question on Theonomy and the Worship of False Gods
- Postmillennialism: The Abrahamic Covenant
- Postmillennialism: The Dominion Mandate
- The Passion: Who really killed Jesus?
- Postmillennialism: The Suddenness of the Gospel's Lightning
- Onward Christian Soldier - A Tribute to Jeff Ziegler
- Postmillennialism: Clearing Up Misunderstandings
- Postmillennialism Reconsidered
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
- Gods In The News: Was Jesus a copycat of Dionysus?
- Resistance to Tyrants
- Islam and Mormonism: Kissin’ Cousins?
- Canon Muratorianus: The Earliest Catalogue of the Books of the New Testament
- Should Christians know Greek and Latin?
- The End Times?
- Theological Presuppositions of Pro-life Activism
- Answering an objection about theonomy
- What is "optimistic amillennialism"?
- Reed Worship
- The Mithra-buster
- The Mount Olivet Discourse and Vaticinium Ex Eventu
- History vs. Theology
- The Manhattan Declaration (Part 2) The Barmen Declaration revisited
- Using Luke's Time Markers - "What time of the year was Jesus born?"
- The Pilgrims and Human Sacrifice Among the Wampanoag Tribe
- The Manhattan Declaration (Part 1) What is "the Church"?
- A Nativity Timeline (part 2)
- A Nativity Timeline (part 1)
- Why is Christmas celebrated on December 25th?
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 5)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 4)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 3)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 2)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 1)
- Where did Cain and Seth get their wives?
- The Ten Commandments of Obama
- Daniel 9:27
- Countering Bible Cynicism
- Why I am not an atheist
- A Question from a Reader about Theonomy
- The Harrowing of Hell
- The Real Jesus (revisited)
- Is Barack Obama a Christian?
- A Postmillennial quote by John Calvin
- Why does the universe exist? - An answer to atheism
- What is Imprecatory Prayer?
- The Atheist Syndrome
- How was the New Testament canon assembled?
- My response to a cynic on the chronology of Jesus' life
- Skeptic doubts Jesus' words
- Was Moses tripping?
- Was Jesus crucified body buried - or just eaten by dogs?
- The R.C. Sproul - Alice Cooper - Van Halen - axis
- C.S. Lewis on the Liberal Higher Criticism of the Bible
- Bible Babylon (part 5)
- Bible Babylon (part 4)
- Bible Babylon (part 3)
- How old is the oldest Latin manuscript of the Bible?
- Bible Babylon (part 2)
- Bible Babylon (part 1)
- Jesus, Mohammed, Shakespeare: Did they really exist? (part 3)
- Jesus, Mohammed, Shakespeare: Did they really exist? (part 2)
- Jesus, Mohammed, Shakespeare: Did they really exist? (part 1)
- Was there a "Massacre of the Innocents" in Bethlehem after Jesus' birth?
- Is Josephus' passage about Jesus a forgery?
- The Einstein Puzzle and Discerning Gospel Truths
- Assumptions of the Higher Critics on the Reliability of the Gospels
- Another challenge for the Jesus Mythists and Jesus Seminar liberals
- Two Questions for the Jesus Mythists
- Redating the New Testament by J.A.T. Robinson
- Who canonized the New Testament?
- "Once more unto the breach!" Refuting the Jesus Mythists
- Acts chapter 2 proves the authenticity of the New Testament
- Are 2 Peter, Hebrews and Revelation authentic?
- Jesus' cousins were the Apostles James and John
- Fourteen generations of Mt. 1:17 and the "seventy sevens" of Daniel 9:24
- Did Moses write the book of Genesis? (part 2)
- Did Moses write the book of Genesis? (part 1)
- Four Questions About the Resurrection
- Apologetics Talk (Part 1) The Dead Sea Scrolls
- The Trinity and 1 John 5:7,8
- Countering the Jesus Mythists (Part 2)
- Countering the Jesus Mythists (Part 1)
- The “Jesus Myth” theory refuted (part 2)
- The “Jesus Myth” Theory Refuted (part 1)
- Inspiration and Inerrancy of Scripture
- What Ted Haggard's fall could REALLY teach Christians
- What is the "preterist" view of the book of Revelation?
- Christianity Today article on same-sex marriage has wrong premises
- Theonomists and the Gospel
- Young, Restless and Reformed
- What do Reformed Christians have to say to other Christians?
- Revival? ... Or Spiritual Revolution? (Part 2)
- Revival? ... Or Spiritual Revolution? (Part 1)
- New Website on Church Fathers
- Solving "The Jesus Puzzle"
- Van Tillian Presuppositional Theonomic Ethics
- Van Tillian Presuppositional Theonomic Ethics
- Solving "The Jesus Puzzle"
«- Science and Technology
-» Victorious Eschatology
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
These shocking eyewitness accounts expose the dangers of abortion not only to unborn children, but to the health and lives women as well. An antidote to the smokescreens of the liberal media, these short clips show what really happens in and around abortion clinics.
Although the content is emotionally gut-wrenching, these videos have been used in church seminars and small groups to educate Christians on the abortion issue and to lead people toward a pro-life position. Contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of materials that can be shown separately.
Watch these pro-life videos on-line.
“These videos helped change my mind from pro-choice to pro-life. Your videos are what did it for me. I will be walking in next year’s March For Life in San Francisco.” — A. Jackson, California
“I was going to have an abortion until I saw your video. Praise Jesus!”
— M. Drew, YouTube Commenter
$4.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“Here I stand … I can do no other!”
With these immortal words, an unknown German monk sparked a spiritual revolution that changed the world.
The dramatic classic film of Martin Luther’s life was released in theaters worldwide in the 1950s and was nominated for two Oscars. A magnificent depiction of Luther and the forces at work in the surrounding society that resulted in his historic reform efforts, this film traces Luther’s life from a guilt-burdened monk to his eventual break with the Roman Catholic Church.
Running time: 105 minutes
Special offer: Order 5 or more for $5 each.
Watch a clip from Martin Luther.
$9.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Who is the dreaded beast of Revelation?
Now at last, a plausible candidate for this personification of evil incarnate has been identified (or re-identified). Ken Gentry’s insightful analysis of scripture and history is likely to revolutionize your understanding of the book of Revelation — and even more importantly — amplify and energize your entire Christian worldview!
Historical footage and other graphics are used to illustrate the lecture Dr. Gentry presented at the 1999 Ligonier Conference in Orlando, Florida. It is followed by a one-hour question and answer session addressing the key concerns and objections typically raised in response to his position. This presentation also features an introduction that touches on not only the confusion and controversy surrounding this issue — but just why it may well be one of the most significant issues facing the Church today.
Ideal for group meetings, personal Bible study — for anyone who wants to understand the historical context of John’s famous letter “… to the seven churches which are in Asia.” (Revelation 1:4)
Running Time: 145 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Exposing The Occult Roots of Abortion
This presentation looks at the spiritual roots of abortion and exposes the myths surrounding child killing. Little known historical facts about abortion and how they relate to modern feminism are presented logically and accurately. Has been effective in converting many to a pro-life position.
Massacre of Innocence goes where no pro-life presentation has gone before in “tearing the lid off abortion” to reveal the spiritual realities we must battle if we will bring an end to this crime. The presentation is absorbing, fast-paced, informative and incredibly devastating to any attempt to justify abortion.
“… an extraordinary statement … a powerfully articulate presentation about what abortion really means, and why a great and moral nation like the United States must not allow the slaughter to continue.”
— Congressman Robert K. Dornan
Running time: 85 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)