By Jay Rogers
Published May 13, 2008
A History of Operation Rescue
“Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to death;
don’t stand back and watch them die” (Proverbs 24:11, TLB).
Operation Rescue articles are listed in the order they appeared in The Forerunner.
- Rescue Mission at Cherry Hill Abortion Clinic
- Operation Rescue in New York City
- Operation Rescue in Philadelphia
- Operation Rescue & Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s
- Who Are Operation Rescue's Activists?
- Randall Terry Interview
- Humble Hero in Atlanta's Rescue
- Notes From The Underground
- Pro-Life Leader Joan Andrews Released from Prison
- Atlanta: Operation Rescue
- Randall Terry: Reformer of the Year 1988
- Operation Rescue in New Zealand
- First All-Black Rescue in Michigan
- Violence on Pro-lifers: Operation Rescue Testimonies
- Why I Went to Jail for Life: Brookline Operation Rescue Story
- Hartford Connecticut Operation Rescue Testimony
- Police Attack Pro-Lifers in West Hartford Connecticut
- Saving Superman: Operation Rescue Testimony
- Third trimester abortions the reason for pro-life demonstrations in Wichita
- What REALLY Happened in Wichita, Kansas
- Cities of Refuge: An Interview with Keith Tucci
- Cities of Refuge: VICTORY!
- Abortion Clinic Buffer Zone Ruled Unconstitutional
- Clearing the Media Smokescreens
- Pro-life Activism
- Maryland Governor Becomes Pro-Life Convert?
- Hospital bans elective abortions
- Canadian Pro-Life Movement
- Norm Stone - Abortion Walk
- Jerry Brown - Is he pro-life now?
- Marxism and Abortion
- Abortion major issue in 1988 election
- Attorney General's pro-life case will be heard by Supreme Court
- Pro-life Leader Appointed to Federal Post
- Parental Consent Laws Now Required
- George Will calls Roe v.Wade "bad"
- Justice Department Urges Overturn of Roe vs. Wade
- Roe "Arbitrary" says Blackmun
- Women Injured by Abortion Bring Action Suits Against Clinics
- Removing the Media's Smokescreens
- Former abortionists become pro-life
- Test Your Abortion I.Q.
- Webster Case Reaction Varied
- European Pro-life Forces Fueled by Webster Decision
- Abortion Debate Promises to Divide America
- Victory for Pro-life in Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court On A Collision Course with Roe vs. Wade
- Safe, Legal Abortion?
- Abortion or Infanticide?
- Pro-life Victories!
- Freedom of Choice?
- Abortion and the News Media - Part I
- Abortion and the News Media - Part II
- Learning Before Birth
- Poll reveals most Americans don't know facts on Roe vs. Wade
- Life's Edge: A Special Report on Baby David
- Third Trimester Abortion Exposed by NY Press
- Selling Lies: Deception & the Abortion Industry
- Most Americans Oppose Most Abortions, Wirthlin Poll Finds
- Debater Admits: Abortion is Murder
- Life Without Roe: Making Predictions About Illegal Abortions
- Who Really Speaks for Women?
- The Forerunners of the Women's Movement Were Pro-life
- Confessions of a Convert
- Kevorkian Let Victim Die Amidst Protests
- Clearing the Media Smokescreens
- What Would You Choose?
- Supreme Court Upholds Webster Case
- MIT study discounts safety of French abortion pill
- Stop the AFL-CIO from supporting abortion
- Second Thoughts
- Norma McCorvey: "Jane Roe" of Roe v. Wade
- "Public Views" on abortion depend on questions asked
- Reader Questions Pro-Life Argument
- Pro-Choice Rationale & Pro-Slavery Rationale
- Researchers: Post-Abortion Syndrome a Growing Health Problem
- Point - Counterpoint on Abortion
- Medical Ethics
- Hollywood film carries strong pro-life message.
- A Higher Moral Code
- The Elections of 1856 and 1992
- Defending the Right to Life
- Sick of Death: Testimony of Bernard Nathanson
- America Unites for Life!
- American Medical Association's Statement Condemns Abortion
- The TRUE History of Operation Rescue
Pro-Life News and Features
Forerunner - Home » The Forerunner Newspaper » The TRUE History of Operation Rescue
Your comments are welcome!
Visit The Forerunner's Discussion Forum!
“Here I stand … I can do no other!”
With these immortal words, an unknown German monk sparked a spiritual revolution that changed the world.
The dramatic classic film of Martin Luther’s life was released in theaters worldwide in the 1950s and was nominated for two Oscars. A magnificent depiction of Luther and the forces at work in the surrounding society that resulted in his historic reform efforts, this film traces Luther’s life from a guilt-burdened monk to his eventual break with the Roman Catholic Church.
Running time: 105 minutes
Special offer: Order 5 or more for $5 each.
Watch a clip from Martin Luther.
$9.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the free Study Guide!
Is there a connection between pagan religion and the abortion industry?
This powerful presentation traces the biblical roots of child sacrifice and then delves into the social, political and cultural fall-out that this sin against God and crime against humanity has produced in our beleaguered society.
Conceived as a sequel and update to the 1988 classic, The Massacre of Innocence, the new title, The Abortion Matrix, is entirely fitting. It not only references abortion’s specific target – the sacred matrix where human beings are formed in the womb in the very image of God, but it also implies the existence of a conspiracy, a matrix of seemingly disparate forces that are driving this holocaust.
The occult activity surrounding the abortion industry is exposed with numerous examples. But are these just aberrations, bizarre yet anomalous examples of abortionists who just happen to have ties to modern day witchcraft? Or is this representative of something deeper, more sinister and even endemic to the entire abortion movement?
As the allusion to the film of over a decade ago suggests, the viewer may learn that things are not always as they appear to be. The Abortion Matrix reveals the reality of child-killing and strikes the proper moral chord to move hearts to fulfill the biblical responsibility to rescue those unjustly sentenced to death and to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves (Proverbs 24:11,12; 31:8,9).
Speakers include: George Grant, Peter Hammond, RC Sproul Jr., Paul Jehle, Lou Engle, Rusty Thomas, Flip Benham, Janet Porter and many more.
Ten parts, over three hours of instruction!
Running Time: 195 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 219 pages
Foundations in Biblical Orthodoxy
Driving down a country road sometime, you might see a church with a sign proudly proclaiming: “No book but the Bible — No creed but Christ.” The problem with this statement is that the word creed (from the Latin: credo) simply means “belief.” All Christians have beliefs, regardless of whether they are written.
Yet a single book containing the actual texts of the most important creeds of the early Church will not often be found. Out of the multitude of works on the evangelical Christian book market today, those dealing with the creeds of the Church are scarce.
Why Creeds and Confessions? provides a foundation of biblical orthodoxy as a defense against the false and truly heretical doctrines advanced by the spirit of this age.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 40 pages of dynamite!
Revival, Resistance, Reformation, Revolution
An Introduction to the Doctrines of Interposition and Nullification
In 1776, a short time after the Declaration of Independence was adopted, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and Benjamin Franklin were assigned to design an official seal for the United States of America. Their proposed motto was Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God. America owes its existence to centuries of Christian political philosophy. Our nation provided a model for liberty copied by nations the world over.
By the 21st century, we need a “Puritan Storm” to sweep away the Hegelian notion that the state is “God walking on earth.” We need revival and reformation in full force to vanquish the problems that plague us as a nation — from government controlled healthcare — to abortion on demand — to same sex “marriage.” This booklet gives a primer on our founders’ Christian idea of government and examines how the doctrine of nullification was woven into the Constitution as a safeguard against federal tyranny. It concludes with the history and theology of civil resistance. A Second American Revolution is coming with the Word of God growing mightily and prevailing! (Acts 19:20).
$7.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
These shocking eyewitness accounts expose the dangers of abortion not only to unborn children, but to the health and lives women as well. An antidote to the smokescreens of the liberal media, these short clips show what really happens in and around abortion clinics.
Although the content is emotionally gut-wrenching, these videos have been used in church seminars and small groups to educate Christians on the abortion issue and to lead people toward a pro-life position. Contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of materials that can be shown separately.
Watch these pro-life videos on-line.
“These videos helped change my mind from pro-choice to pro-life. Your videos are what did it for me. I will be walking in next year’s March For Life in San Francisco.” — A. Jackson, California
“I was going to have an abortion until I saw your video. Praise Jesus!”
— M. Drew, YouTube Commenter
$4.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)