By Jay Rogers
Published May 13, 2008
A History of Operation Rescue
“Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to death;
don’t stand back and watch them die” (Proverbs 24:11, TLB).
Operation Rescue articles are listed in the order they appeared in The Forerunner.
- Rescue Mission at Cherry Hill Abortion Clinic
- Operation Rescue in New York City
- Operation Rescue in Philadelphia
- Operation Rescue & Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s
- Who Are Operation Rescue's Activists?
- Randall Terry Interview
- Humble Hero in Atlanta's Rescue
- Notes From The Underground
- Pro-Life Leader Joan Andrews Released from Prison
- Atlanta: Operation Rescue
- Randall Terry: Reformer of the Year 1988
- Operation Rescue in New Zealand
- First All-Black Rescue in Michigan
- Violence on Pro-lifers: Operation Rescue Testimonies
- Why I Went to Jail for Life: Brookline Operation Rescue Story
- Hartford Connecticut Operation Rescue Testimony
- Police Attack Pro-Lifers in West Hartford Connecticut
- Saving Superman: Operation Rescue Testimony
- Third trimester abortions the reason for pro-life demonstrations in Wichita
- What REALLY Happened in Wichita, Kansas
- Cities of Refuge: An Interview with Keith Tucci
- Cities of Refuge: VICTORY!
- Abortion Clinic Buffer Zone Ruled Unconstitutional
- Clearing the Media Smokescreens
- Pro-life Activism
- Maryland Governor Becomes Pro-Life Convert?
- Hospital bans elective abortions
- Canadian Pro-Life Movement
- Norm Stone - Abortion Walk
- Jerry Brown - Is he pro-life now?
- Marxism and Abortion
- Abortion major issue in 1988 election
- Attorney General's pro-life case will be heard by Supreme Court
- Pro-life Leader Appointed to Federal Post
- Parental Consent Laws Now Required
- George Will calls Roe v.Wade "bad"
- Justice Department Urges Overturn of Roe vs. Wade
- Roe "Arbitrary" says Blackmun
- Women Injured by Abortion Bring Action Suits Against Clinics
- Removing the Media's Smokescreens
- Former abortionists become pro-life
- Test Your Abortion I.Q.
- Webster Case Reaction Varied
- European Pro-life Forces Fueled by Webster Decision
- Abortion Debate Promises to Divide America
- Victory for Pro-life in Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court On A Collision Course with Roe vs. Wade
- Safe, Legal Abortion?
- Abortion or Infanticide?
- Pro-life Victories!
- Freedom of Choice?
- Abortion and the News Media - Part I
- Abortion and the News Media - Part II
- Learning Before Birth
- Poll reveals most Americans don't know facts on Roe vs. Wade
- Life's Edge: A Special Report on Baby David
- Third Trimester Abortion Exposed by NY Press
- Selling Lies: Deception & the Abortion Industry
- Most Americans Oppose Most Abortions, Wirthlin Poll Finds
- Debater Admits: Abortion is Murder
- Life Without Roe: Making Predictions About Illegal Abortions
- Who Really Speaks for Women?
- The Forerunners of the Women's Movement Were Pro-life
- Confessions of a Convert
- Kevorkian Let Victim Die Amidst Protests
- Clearing the Media Smokescreens
- What Would You Choose?
- Supreme Court Upholds Webster Case
- MIT study discounts safety of French abortion pill
- Stop the AFL-CIO from supporting abortion
- Second Thoughts
- Norma McCorvey: "Jane Roe" of Roe v. Wade
- "Public Views" on abortion depend on questions asked
- Reader Questions Pro-Life Argument
- Pro-Choice Rationale & Pro-Slavery Rationale
- Researchers: Post-Abortion Syndrome a Growing Health Problem
- Point - Counterpoint on Abortion
- Medical Ethics
- Hollywood film carries strong pro-life message.
- A Higher Moral Code
- The Elections of 1856 and 1992
- Defending the Right to Life
- Sick of Death: Testimony of Bernard Nathanson
- America Unites for Life!
- American Medical Association's Statement Condemns Abortion
Pro-Life News and Features
Forerunner - Home » The Forerunner Newspaper » forerunner
Your comments are welcome!
Visit The Forerunner's Discussion Forum!
Special Two-Disc Set!
After 40 years of intense study and world-wide ministry, Dr. Francis Schaeffer completed his crowning work of scholarship – to present profound truths in simple film language. Dr. Schaeffer’s brilliant analysis of the past and predictions for current trends have proven so uncannily accurate that this amazing series still feels contemporary almost three decades after its initial release. Ultimately, Schaeffer concludes that man’s only hope is a return to God’s Biblical absolute, the truth revealed in Christ through the Scriptures.
Available for the first time on DVD, this documentary spectacular also includes intimate in-depth conversations with Francis and Edith Schaeffer. With the on-disc study guide, this presentation forms a unique course of comprehensive study. While this series forms an innovative analysis of the past, this outstanding work is more than history. Each episode focuses on a significant era, yet speaks clearly to 21st-century man with answers for modern problems.
$49.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the Free Study Guide!
God’s Law and Society powerfully presents a comprehensive worldview based upon the ethical system found in the Law of God.
Speakers include: R.J. Rushdoony, George Grant, Howard Phillips, R.C. Sproul Jr., Ken Gentry, Gary DeMar, Jay Grimstead, Steven Schlissel, Andrew Sandlin, Eric Holmberg, and more!
Sixteen Christian leaders and scholars answer some of the most common questions and misconceptions related to this volatile issue:
1. Are we under Law or under Grace?
2. Does the Old Testament Law apply today?
3. Can we legislate morality?
4. What are the biblical foundations of government?
5. Was America founded as a Christian nation?
6. What about the separation of Church and State?
7. Is neutrality a myth?
8. What about non-Christians and the Law of God?
9. Would there be “freedom” in a Christian republic?
10. What would a “Christian America” look like?
Perfect for group instruction as well as personal Bible study.
Ten parts, over four hours of instruction!
Running Time: 240 minutes
Watch over 60 on-line video interviews from God’s Law and Society.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the free Study Guide!
Is there a connection between pagan religion and the abortion industry?
This powerful presentation traces the biblical roots of child sacrifice and then delves into the social, political and cultural fall-out that this sin against God and crime against humanity has produced in our beleaguered society.
Conceived as a sequel and update to the 1988 classic, The Massacre of Innocence, the new title, The Abortion Matrix, is entirely fitting. It not only references abortion’s specific target – the sacred matrix where human beings are formed in the womb in the very image of God, but it also implies the existence of a conspiracy, a matrix of seemingly disparate forces that are driving this holocaust.
The occult activity surrounding the abortion industry is exposed with numerous examples. But are these just aberrations, bizarre yet anomalous examples of abortionists who just happen to have ties to modern day witchcraft? Or is this representative of something deeper, more sinister and even endemic to the entire abortion movement?
As the allusion to the film of over a decade ago suggests, the viewer may learn that things are not always as they appear to be. The Abortion Matrix reveals the reality of child-killing and strikes the proper moral chord to move hearts to fulfill the biblical responsibility to rescue those unjustly sentenced to death and to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves (Proverbs 24:11,12; 31:8,9).
Speakers include: George Grant, Peter Hammond, RC Sproul Jr., Paul Jehle, Lou Engle, Rusty Thomas, Flip Benham, Janet Porter and many more.
Ten parts, over three hours of instruction!
Running Time: 195 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 200 pages
A Reasonable Response to Christian Postmodernism
Includes a response to the book Christian Jihad by Colonel V. Doner
The title of this book is a misnomer. In reality, I am not trying to get anyone to shut up, but rather to provoke a discussion. This book is a warning about the philosophy of “Christian postmodernism” and the threat that it poses not only to Christian orthodoxy, but to the peace and prosperity our culture as well. The purpose is to equip the reader with some basic principles that can be used to refute their arguments.
Part 1 is a response to some of the recent writings by Frank Schaeffer, the son of the late Francis Schaeffer. This was originally written as a defense against Frank’s attacks on pro-life street activism – a movement that his father helped bring into being through his books, A Christian Manifesto, How Should We Then Live? and Whatever Happened to the Human Race? These works have impacted literally hundreds of thousands of Christian activists.
Part 2 is a response to Colonel Doner and his book, Christian Jihad: Neo-Fundamentalists and the Polarization of America. Doner was one of the key architects of the Christian Right that emerged in the 1980s, who now represents the disillusionment and defection many Christian activists experienced in the 1990s and 2000s. There is still great hope for America to be reformed according to biblical principles. As a new generation is emerging, it is important to recognize the mistakes that Christian activists have made in the past even while holding to a vision for the future.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Who is the dreaded beast of Revelation?
Now at last, a plausible candidate for this personification of evil incarnate has been identified (or re-identified). Ken Gentry’s insightful analysis of scripture and history is likely to revolutionize your understanding of the book of Revelation — and even more importantly — amplify and energize your entire Christian worldview!
Historical footage and other graphics are used to illustrate the lecture Dr. Gentry presented at the 1999 Ligonier Conference in Orlando, Florida. It is followed by a one-hour question and answer session addressing the key concerns and objections typically raised in response to his position. This presentation also features an introduction that touches on not only the confusion and controversy surrounding this issue — but just why it may well be one of the most significant issues facing the Church today.
Ideal for group meetings, personal Bible study — for anyone who wants to understand the historical context of John’s famous letter “… to the seven churches which are in Asia.” (Revelation 1:4)
Running Time: 145 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)