By Jay Rogers
Published May 13, 2008
A History of Operation Rescue
“Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to death;
don’t stand back and watch them die” (Proverbs 24:11, TLB).
Operation Rescue articles are listed in the order they appeared in The Forerunner.
- Rescue Mission at Cherry Hill Abortion Clinic
- Operation Rescue in New York City
- Operation Rescue in Philadelphia
- Operation Rescue & Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s
- Who Are Operation Rescue's Activists?
- Randall Terry Interview
- Humble Hero in Atlanta's Rescue
- Notes From The Underground
- Pro-Life Leader Joan Andrews Released from Prison
- Atlanta: Operation Rescue
- Randall Terry: Reformer of the Year 1988
- Operation Rescue in New Zealand
- First All-Black Rescue in Michigan
- Violence on Pro-lifers: Operation Rescue Testimonies
- Why I Went to Jail for Life: Brookline Operation Rescue Story
- Hartford Connecticut Operation Rescue Testimony
- Police Attack Pro-Lifers in West Hartford Connecticut
- Saving Superman: Operation Rescue Testimony
- Third trimester abortions the reason for pro-life demonstrations in Wichita
- What REALLY Happened in Wichita, Kansas
- Cities of Refuge: An Interview with Keith Tucci
- Cities of Refuge: VICTORY!
- Abortion Clinic Buffer Zone Ruled Unconstitutional
- Clearing the Media Smokescreens
- Pro-life Activism
- Maryland Governor Becomes Pro-Life Convert?
- Hospital bans elective abortions
- Canadian Pro-Life Movement
- Norm Stone - Abortion Walk
- Jerry Brown - Is he pro-life now?
- Marxism and Abortion
- Abortion major issue in 1988 election
- Attorney General's pro-life case will be heard by Supreme Court
- Pro-life Leader Appointed to Federal Post
- Parental Consent Laws Now Required
- George Will calls Roe v.Wade "bad"
- Justice Department Urges Overturn of Roe vs. Wade
- Roe "Arbitrary" says Blackmun
- Women Injured by Abortion Bring Action Suits Against Clinics
- Removing the Media's Smokescreens
- Former abortionists become pro-life
- Test Your Abortion I.Q.
- Webster Case Reaction Varied
- European Pro-life Forces Fueled by Webster Decision
- Abortion Debate Promises to Divide America
- Victory for Pro-life in Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court On A Collision Course with Roe vs. Wade
- Safe, Legal Abortion?
- Abortion or Infanticide?
- Pro-life Victories!
- Freedom of Choice?
- Abortion and the News Media - Part I
- Abortion and the News Media - Part II
- Learning Before Birth
- Poll reveals most Americans don't know facts on Roe vs. Wade
- Life's Edge: A Special Report on Baby David
- Third Trimester Abortion Exposed by NY Press
- Selling Lies: Deception & the Abortion Industry
- Most Americans Oppose Most Abortions, Wirthlin Poll Finds
- Debater Admits: Abortion is Murder
- Life Without Roe: Making Predictions About Illegal Abortions
- Who Really Speaks for Women?
- The Forerunners of the Women's Movement Were Pro-life
- Confessions of a Convert
- Kevorkian Let Victim Die Amidst Protests
- Clearing the Media Smokescreens
- What Would You Choose?
- Supreme Court Upholds Webster Case
- MIT study discounts safety of French abortion pill
- Stop the AFL-CIO from supporting abortion
- Second Thoughts
- Norma McCorvey: "Jane Roe" of Roe v. Wade
- "Public Views" on abortion depend on questions asked
- Reader Questions Pro-Life Argument
- Pro-Choice Rationale & Pro-Slavery Rationale
- Researchers: Post-Abortion Syndrome a Growing Health Problem
- Point - Counterpoint on Abortion
- Medical Ethics
- Hollywood film carries strong pro-life message.
- A Higher Moral Code
- The Elections of 1856 and 1992
- Defending the Right to Life
- Sick of Death: Testimony of Bernard Nathanson
- America Unites for Life!
- American Medical Association's Statement Condemns Abortion
- Pro-life Articles
Pro-Life News and Features
Forerunner - Home » The Forerunner Newspaper » Pro-life Articles
Your comments are welcome!
Visit The Forerunner's Discussion Forum!
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“Here I stand … I can do no other!”
With these immortal words, an unknown German monk sparked a spiritual revolution that changed the world.
The dramatic classic film of Martin Luther’s life was released in theaters worldwide in the 1950s and was nominated for two Oscars. A magnificent depiction of Luther and the forces at work in the surrounding society that resulted in his historic reform efforts, this film traces Luther’s life from a guilt-burdened monk to his eventual break with the Roman Catholic Church.
Running time: 105 minutes
Special offer: Order 5 or more for $5 each.
Watch a clip from Martin Luther.
$9.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Who is the dreaded beast of Revelation?
Now at last, a plausible candidate for this personification of evil incarnate has been identified (or re-identified). Ken Gentry’s insightful analysis of scripture and history is likely to revolutionize your understanding of the book of Revelation — and even more importantly — amplify and energize your entire Christian worldview!
Historical footage and other graphics are used to illustrate the lecture Dr. Gentry presented at the 1999 Ligonier Conference in Orlando, Florida. It is followed by a one-hour question and answer session addressing the key concerns and objections typically raised in response to his position. This presentation also features an introduction that touches on not only the confusion and controversy surrounding this issue — but just why it may well be one of the most significant issues facing the Church today.
Ideal for group meetings, personal Bible study — for anyone who wants to understand the historical context of John’s famous letter “… to the seven churches which are in Asia.” (Revelation 1:4)
Running Time: 145 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
These shocking eyewitness accounts expose the dangers of abortion not only to unborn children, but to the health and lives women as well. An antidote to the smokescreens of the liberal media, these short clips show what really happens in and around abortion clinics.
Although the content is emotionally gut-wrenching, these videos have been used in church seminars and small groups to educate Christians on the abortion issue and to lead people toward a pro-life position. Contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of materials that can be shown separately.
Watch these pro-life videos on-line.
“These videos helped change my mind from pro-choice to pro-life. Your videos are what did it for me. I will be walking in next year’s March For Life in San Francisco.” — A. Jackson, California
“I was going to have an abortion until I saw your video. Praise Jesus!”
— M. Drew, YouTube Commenter
$4.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the Free Study Guide!
God’s Law and Society powerfully presents a comprehensive worldview based upon the ethical system found in the Law of God.
Speakers include: R.J. Rushdoony, George Grant, Howard Phillips, R.C. Sproul Jr., Ken Gentry, Gary DeMar, Jay Grimstead, Steven Schlissel, Andrew Sandlin, Eric Holmberg, and more!
Sixteen Christian leaders and scholars answer some of the most common questions and misconceptions related to this volatile issue:
1. Are we under Law or under Grace?
2. Does the Old Testament Law apply today?
3. Can we legislate morality?
4. What are the biblical foundations of government?
5. Was America founded as a Christian nation?
6. What about the separation of Church and State?
7. Is neutrality a myth?
8. What about non-Christians and the Law of God?
9. Would there be “freedom” in a Christian republic?
10. What would a “Christian America” look like?
Perfect for group instruction as well as personal Bible study.
Ten parts, over four hours of instruction!
Running Time: 240 minutes
Watch over 60 on-line video interviews from God’s Law and Society.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)