A History of Operation Rescue
“Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to death; don’t stand back and watch them die” (Proverbs 24:11, TLB).
Dates designate original appearance of article in The Forerunner
- Rescue Mission at Cherry Hill Abortion Clinic November 1987
- Operation Rescue in New York City June 1988
- Operation Rescue in Philadelphia July 1988
- Randall Terry Interview September 1988
- Who Are Operation Rescue’s Activists? September 1988
- Operation Rescue & Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s September 1988
- Atlanta: Operation Rescue November 1988
- Pro-Life Leader Joan Andrews Released from Prison November 1988
- Notes From The Underground By Eric Holmberg, November 1988
- Humble Hero in Atlanta’s Rescue November 1988
- Randall Terry: Reformer of the Year 1988 December 1988
- Violence on Pro-lifers: Testimonies March 1989
- First All-Black Rescue in Michigan March 1989
- Operation Rescue in New Zealand March 1989
- Why I Got Arrested In Brookline By Jay Rogers, June 1989
- Hartford, Connecticut Rescue October 1989
- Police Attack Pro-Lifers at Hartford Rescue October 1989
- Saving Superman: Operation Rescue Testimony November 1989
- What REALLY Happened in Wichita, Kansas September 1991
- Third Trimester abortions reason for Wichita demonstrations September 1991
- Conversation with Randall Terry December 1991
- Cities of Refuge: An Interview with ORN director Keith Tucci January 1993
- Cities of Refuge: VICTORY! September 1993
- Why Does A Nice Guy Like Me Keep Getting Thrown In Jail? September 1993
- Clearing the Media Smokescreens: November 1993
- Abortion Clinic Buffer Zone Ruled Unconstitutional November 1993
More Pro-Life News and FeaturesAbortion and the News Media
Abortion and the News Media: What Should Be the Motive for Activism?
Abortion Debate Promises to Divide America
Abortion or Infanticide?
American Medical Association’s Statement Condemns Abortion
America Unites for Life!
Most Americans Oppose Most Abortions, Wirthlin Poll Finds
Looking Back at the 1980s: America’s #1 Social Issue
Attorney General’s pro-life case will be heard by Supreme Court
Life’s Edge: A Special Report on Baby David
SICK OF DEATH: Testimony of Bernard Nathanson
Canadian Pro-Life Movement
Confessions of a Convert
Debater Admits: Abortion is Murder
Selling Lies: Deception & the Abortion Industry
Defending the Right to Life
The Elections of 1856 and 1992
European Pro-life Forces Fueled by Webster Decision
The Forerunners of the Women’s Movement Were Pro-life
Former abortionists become pro-life
Freedom of Choice?
George Will calls Roe v.Wade "bad"
A Higher Moral Code
Hollywood film carries strong pro-life message.
Hospital bans elective abortions
Jerry Brown – Is he pro-life now?
Kevorkian Let Victim Die Amidst Protests
Learning Before Birth
Life Without Roe: Making Predictions About Illegal Abortions
Marxism and Abortion
Maryland Governor Becomes Pro-Life Convert?
Abortion major issue in 1988 election
Norm Stone – Abortion Walk
Parental Consent Laws Now Required
Point – Counterpoint
Poll reveals most Americans don’t know facts on Roe vs. Wade
Researchers: Post-Abortion Syndrome a Growing Health Problem
Pro-Choice Rationale & Pro-Slavery Rationale
Reader Questions Pro-Life Argument
Test Your Abortion I.Q.
Pro-life Leader Appointed to Federal Post
"Public Views" on abortion depend on questions asked
Removing the Media’s Smokescreens
Norma McCorvey: "Jane Roe" of Roe v. Wade
Roe "Arbitrary" says Blackmun
Safe, Legal Abortion?
Stop the AFL-CIO from supporting abortion
MIT study discounts safety of French abortion pill
Supreme Court On A Collision Course with Roe vs. Wade
Supreme Court Upholds Webster Case
Third Trimester Abortion Exposed by NY Press
TV Sponsors Drop Programs
Justice Department Urges Overturn of Roe vs. Wade
Victory for Pro-life in Pennsylvania
Webster Case Reaction Varied
What Would You Choose?
Who Really Speaks for Women?
Women Injured by Abortion Bring Action Suits Against Clinics
Back to document index