By Jay Rogers
Published April 1, 2012
Aware Woman Center for Choice (closed!) 1564 Dixie Way, Melbourne, FL 32935
According to owner Patricia Baird-Windle, Aware Woman had a total of 24 abortionists over the years who each chose to quit rather than be exposed as child killers by pro-life advocates. The known killers appear here in reverse chronological order.
Egherman, William Phillip (verified, deceased) – Gainesville
Ravi, Himagiri G. (verified) – Lakeland
Arcelin, Gostal (watch list) – Boca Raton
Kelly, Patrick Joseph (verified, owner) – Jacksonville
Whitney, Randall Brooks (verified) – Orlando
Arrogante, Carlito B. (verified) – Lake Worth
Coleman, Steven Carter (verified) – Largo
Jones, James Lewis (verified) – Jacksonville
Boone, Scott Allen (verified) – Orlando
Stowe, Jeffrey M. (null and void) – Jacksonville
Wyninger, Carol J. (verified) – Jacksonville
Pendergraft, James Scott (verified, suspended) – Orlando, Ocala, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale
Turner, Robert Charles (null and void) – St. Augustine
Snydle, Frank Emil (null and void, deceased) – Winter Haven
Ruangsomboon, Monthree (verified) – Longwood
Wolf, Lewis Sidney (verified, revoked) – St. Petersburg
Britton, John Bayard (verified, deceased) – Fernandina Beach
Pagan, Jose Antonio (verified) – Palm Harbor
Florida Profit Corporation (Inactive)
AWARE WOMAN CENTER FOR CHOICE, INC.
Registered Agent Name & Address
ANDERSON., J P
932 S HARBOR CITY BLVD
MELBOURNE FL 32901 US
Name & Address
1564 DIXIE WAY
MELBOURNE FL 32935
WINDLE, RONI L
1564 DIXIE HWY.
MELBOURNE FL 32935
This is the demolition of Aware Woman Center for Choice in 2000. No abortion clinic operates in Brevard County today!
Aware Woman was located in the city limits of Melbourne, Florida. Melbourne is located on the east coast of sunny Florida about 60 miles southeast of Orlando. Another Aware Woman Health Center was in Port St. Lucie, Florida, but closed several years earlier.
The abortion industry in Brevard County, Florida now consists of zero abortion clinics. The last abortion clinic, WomanCare of Melbourne, opened by Tammy Sobieski on August 21, 2000 and later moved to 412 High Point Drive, Cocoa, FL 32926. WomanCare of Cocoa closed August 19, 2005. Even “pro-choice” landlords don’t want abortion clinics in their properties.
Aware Woman was owned by Patricia Baird Windle and Edward W. (Ted) Windle, Jr. pictured on the left.
Read more about the “radical” pro-abortion advocate Patricia Windle.
Aware Woman Center for Choice was the only state-licensed abortion clinic in the 70-mile-long Brevard County, on the east coast of central Florida known as the Space Coast, home of Kennedy Space Center. Aware Woman’s professional staff proudly killed an average of 25 unborn babies each week and occasionally sent a baby’s mother to the hospital in an ambulance.
A former patient charges Aware Woman with violating the Federal Civil Rights Act, known as F.A.C.E., 18 U.S.C. §248, by preventing her egress from the facility on March 29, 1997 when Aware Woman, and/or their employees, did unlawfully, “interfere with”, “intimidate”, and use “physical obstruction” to restrain her and render impassable her desired egress from said facility.
Aware Woman Unsafe!
Warning signs across the street from Aware Woman’s parking lot
These signs warn new patients about the four previous patients who were taken directly to the emergency room from Aware Woman giving the dates of same.
Aware Woman Worker’s Car
Click image to enlarge.
This car belongs to one of the Aware Woman workers. Bumper sticker text is included here:
- Man/woman couple circled with slash through them
- “CLINTON/GORE 96” bumper sticker
- Fish with feet and “DARWIN” inside
- “IN GODDESS WE TRUST” bumper sticker
- “SAVE THE MANATEE” license plate (cost = $17 a year extra. See the CHOOSE LIFE license plate.)
- “MOTHERHOOD BY CHOICE NOT CHANCE” bumper sticker.
- On top of bumper, not visible: “MY GODDESS GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR GOD”
Another example of the Aware Woman style of quality care for women is shown here. What about a germ-free sanitary surgical environment?
Pictured here is Krysty going into work at Aware Woman with her scrubs already on. Scrubs are to be put on in the surgery area to keep from bringing germs in from the outside. Several employees wear scrubs to work every surgery day.
Several victims have managed to escape with the help of pro-lifers.
The following info on insurance claims paid on behalf of Aware Woman provided by Florida Professional Liability Closed Claims.
Provider Name: Aware Woman Health Center
Profession: Abortion Clinic
|ITEM||CLAIM #1||CLAIM #2|
|County||St. Lucie||St. Lucie|
- Victims of Choice
- Mauren Tyke - Victim of Choice, 5/31/1983
- Maureen Tyke - Victim of Choice - Autopsy Report
- Maureen Tyke - Victim of Choice - Certificate of Death
- Maureen Tyke - Clinic's patient dies 4 days after abortion
- Kirsten's Story - Victim of Choice, 5/24/1986
- Women's Rights Fuels Director Of Abortion Clinic, 5/28/1989
- Trish and Todd, Two Victims Who Got Away
- Tyke Memorial Service
- Joanna and Morgan, Two Victims Who Got Away
- A Letter from Our Mailbox
- Abortion clinic must relocate next summer
- City of Melbourne, Florida
- Operation Rescue Mission, 1/8/1998
- City of Melbourne, Florida: Prayer Proclamation
- One Red Line, 1/25/1998
- Fourth Aware Woman patient in 10 months taken to emergency room
- Egherman takes one of his victims to the emergency room himself
- State starts inquiry into clinic's work, 2/11/1998
- Clinic at center of anti-abortion movement besieged by complaints
- AHCA Letter, 2/26/1998
- AHCA Letter, 3/12/1998
- Pro-lifers to expose Aware Woman's maternal safety record
- Strange box causes scare at clinic, 6/7/1998
- Abortions down in Brevard, up in Florida
- Activists put women's clinic under scrutiny
- Why is the Brevard County abortion rate 52% less than the Florida average?
- Roy Lucas: Architect of Roe v. Wade, North Carolina Law Review
- AHCA Letter, 7/27/1998
- AHCA says perforated uterus is a "common complication" of abortion
- Abortionist sues Planned Parenthood
- William Phillip Egherman: Abortion Related Investigations
- Brevard tempting to terrorists?
- Clinic files second harassment lawsuit, 3/3/1999
- DOT to buy Aware Woman clinic site, 6/5/1999
- Clinic owner sues abortion protesters
- Jay's Killer* Mailbox
- Longtime clinic owner bows out
- Pioneer ran Brevard women's clinic for 22 years
- Key warrior for abortion rights gives up clinics
- Women's clinic moves to Suntree, 8/15/1999
- A radical bows out, 8/29/1999
- Another case against Melbourne pro-lifer dismissed
- Federal judge discontinues clinic's lawsuit, 12/23/1999
- Abortion doctors' suit thrown out, 12/24/1999
- Open season declared on pro-choice moms
- Abortion clinic's low profile contrasts with past conflicts
- Were abortions safer before they were legal?
- Attorney error causes dismissal of abortion case
- Ensure that abortion is available in Brevard, 6/12/2000
- Brevard needs to support operation of women's clinic
- Abortion clinic gave only one side, 6/14/2000
- Is Patricia Windle shaking down her former patients?
- Where is Roy Lucas?
- Girl says mom tried to force her into abortion, 8/2/2000
- Forced Abortion Case Goes to US Supreme Court
- Targets of Hatred: Book Reviews
- Rendezvous at Roach Motel: Confronting the Rhetoric of Abortion
- PRI Weekly Briefing: About FACE
- Forced Abortions Now Felonies
- US Court of Appeals: Victim of forced abortion can remain anonymous
- US Supreme Court asked to review abortion policy
- Expose Evil, Tell the Truth
- Roy Lucas, Roe v. Wade Lawyer, Dies at 61
- Request for a published interview
Forerunner - Home » Florida's Murder Industry »
Your comments are welcome!
“Give me liberty or give me death!”
Patrick Henry’s famous declaration not only helped launch the War for Independence, it also perfectly summarized the mindset that gave birth to, and sustained, the unprecedented experiment in Christian liberty that was America.
The freedom our Founders envisioned was not freedom from suffering, want, or hard work. Nor was it freedom to indulge every appetite or whim without restraint—that would merely be servitude to a different master. No, the Founders’ passion was to live free before God, unfettered by the chains of autocracy, shackles that slowly but inexorably bind men when the governments they fashion fail to recognize and uphold freedom’s singular, foundational truth: that all men are created in the image of God, and are thereby co-equally endowed with the right to “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
This presentation is a similar call, not to one but many. By reintroducing the principles of freedom that gave birth to America, it is our prayer that Jesus, the true and only ruler over the nations, will once again be our acknowledged Sovereign, that we may again know and exult in the great truth that “where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is liberty” (2 Cor. 3:17).
Welcome to the Second American Revolution!
This DVD features “Liberty: The Model of Christian Liberty” along with “Dawn’s Early Light: A Brief History of America’s Christian Foundations.” Bonus features include a humorous but instructive collection of campaign ads and Eric Holmberg’s controversial YouTube challenge concerning Mitt Romney’s campaign for president.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Who is the Real Jesus?
Ever since the dawn of modern rationalism, skeptics have sought to use textual criticism, archeology and historical reconstructions to uncover the “historical Jesus” — a wise teacher who said many wonderful things, but fulfilled no prophecies, performed no miracles and certainly did not rise from the dead in triumph over sin.
Over the past 100 years, however, startling discoveries in biblical archeology and scholarship have all but vanquished the faulty assumptions of these doubting modernists. Regrettably, these discoveries have often been ignored by the skeptics as well as by the popular media. As a result, the liberal view still holds sway in universities and impacts the culture and even much of the church.
The Real Jesus explodes the myths of these critics and the movies, books and television programs that have popularized their views. Presented in ten parts — perfect for individual, family and classroom study — viewers will be challenged to go deeper in their knowledge of Christ in order to be able to defend their faith and present the truth to a skeptical modern world – that the Jesus of the Gospels is the Jesus of history — “the same yesterday, today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8). He is the real Jesus.
Speakers include: George Grant, Ted Baehr, Stephen Mansfield, Raymond Ortlund, Phil Kayser, David Lutzweiler, Jay Grimstead, J.P. Holding, and Eric Holmberg.
Ten parts, over two hours of instruction!
Running Time: 130 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Who is the dreaded beast of Revelation?
Now at last, a plausible candidate for this personification of evil incarnate has been identified (or re-identified). Ken Gentry’s insightful analysis of scripture and history is likely to revolutionize your understanding of the book of Revelation — and even more importantly — amplify and energize your entire Christian worldview!
Historical footage and other graphics are used to illustrate the lecture Dr. Gentry presented at the 1999 Ligonier Conference in Orlando, Florida. It is followed by a one-hour question and answer session addressing the key concerns and objections typically raised in response to his position. This presentation also features an introduction that touches on not only the confusion and controversy surrounding this issue — but just why it may well be one of the most significant issues facing the Church today.
Ideal for group meetings, personal Bible study — for anyone who wants to understand the historical context of John’s famous letter “… to the seven churches which are in Asia.” (Revelation 1:4)
Running Time: 145 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“When the lives of the unborn are snuffed out, they often feel pain, pain that is long and agonizing.” – President Ronald Reagan to National Religious Broadcasters Convention, January 1981
Ronald Reagan became convinced of this as a result of watching The Silent Scream – a movie he considered so powerful and convicting that he screened it at the White House. More recently, it was by catching just a glimpse of what this film reveals that Planned Parenthood director and abortion advocate Abby Johnson turned and became a strong advocate for the pre-born.
The modern technology of real-time ultrasound now reveals the actual responses of a 12-week old fetus to being aborted. As the unborn child attempts to escape the abortionist’s suction curette, her motions can be seen to become desperately agitated and her heart rate doubles. Her mouth opens – as if to scream – but no sound can come out. Her scream doesn’t have to remain silent, however … not if you will become her voice. This newly re-mastered version features eight language tracks and two bonus videos.
“…a high technology “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” arousing public opinion just as Harriet Beecher Stowe’s 1852 antislavery novel ignited the abolitionist movement.” – Sen. Gordon Humphrey, Time Magazine
Languages: English, Spanish, French, South Korean, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
Running Time: 28 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)