By Jay Rogers
Published April 1, 2012
Aware Woman Center for Choice (closed!) 1564 Dixie Way, Melbourne, FL 32935
According to owner Patricia Baird-Windle, Aware Woman had a total of 24 abortionists over the years who each chose to quit rather than be exposed as child killers by pro-life advocates. The known killers appear here in reverse chronological order.
Egherman, William Phillip (verified, deceased) – Gainesville
Ravi, Himagiri G. (verified) – Lakeland
Arcelin, Gostal (watch list) – Boca Raton
Kelly, Patrick Joseph (verified, owner) – Jacksonville
Whitney, Randall Brooks (verified) – Orlando
Arrogante, Carlito B. (verified) – Lake Worth
Coleman, Steven Carter (verified) – Largo
Jones, James Lewis (verified) – Jacksonville
Boone, Scott Allen (verified) – Orlando
Stowe, Jeffrey M. (null and void) – Jacksonville
Wyninger, Carol J. (verified) – Jacksonville
Pendergraft, James Scott (verified, suspended) – Orlando, Ocala, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale
Turner, Robert Charles (null and void) – St. Augustine
Snydle, Frank Emil (null and void, deceased) – Winter Haven
Ruangsomboon, Monthree (verified) – Longwood
Wolf, Lewis Sidney (verified, revoked) – St. Petersburg
Britton, John Bayard (verified, deceased) – Fernandina Beach
Pagan, Jose Antonio (verified) – Palm Harbor
Florida Profit Corporation (Inactive)
AWARE WOMAN CENTER FOR CHOICE, INC.
Registered Agent Name & Address
ANDERSON., J P
932 S HARBOR CITY BLVD
MELBOURNE FL 32901 US
Name & Address
1564 DIXIE WAY
MELBOURNE FL 32935
WINDLE, RONI L
1564 DIXIE HWY.
MELBOURNE FL 32935
This is the demolition of Aware Woman Center for Choice in 2000. No abortion clinic operates in Brevard County today!
Aware Woman was located in the city limits of Melbourne, Florida. Melbourne is located on the east coast of sunny Florida about 60 miles southeast of Orlando. Another Aware Woman Health Center was in Port St. Lucie, Florida, but closed several years earlier.
The abortion industry in Brevard County, Florida now consists of zero abortion clinics. The last abortion clinic, WomanCare of Melbourne, opened by Tammy Sobieski on August 21, 2000 and later moved to 412 High Point Drive, Cocoa, FL 32926. WomanCare of Cocoa closed August 19, 2005. Even “pro-choice” landlords don’t want abortion clinics in their properties.
Aware Woman was owned by Patricia Baird Windle and Edward W. (Ted) Windle, Jr. pictured on the left.
Read more about the “radical” pro-abortion advocate Patricia Windle.
Aware Woman Center for Choice was the only state-licensed abortion clinic in the 70-mile-long Brevard County, on the east coast of central Florida known as the Space Coast, home of Kennedy Space Center. Aware Woman’s professional staff proudly killed an average of 25 unborn babies each week and occasionally sent a baby’s mother to the hospital in an ambulance.
A former patient charges Aware Woman with violating the Federal Civil Rights Act, known as F.A.C.E., 18 U.S.C. §248, by preventing her egress from the facility on March 29, 1997 when Aware Woman, and/or their employees, did unlawfully, “interfere with”, “intimidate”, and use “physical obstruction” to restrain her and render impassable her desired egress from said facility.
Aware Woman Unsafe!
Warning signs across the street from Aware Woman’s parking lot
These signs warn new patients about the four previous patients who were taken directly to the emergency room from Aware Woman giving the dates of same.
Aware Woman Worker’s Car
Click image to enlarge.
This car belongs to one of the Aware Woman workers. Bumper sticker text is included here:
- Man/woman couple circled with slash through them
- “CLINTON/GORE 96” bumper sticker
- Fish with feet and “DARWIN” inside
- “IN GODDESS WE TRUST” bumper sticker
- “SAVE THE MANATEE” license plate (cost = $17 a year extra. See the CHOOSE LIFE license plate.)
- “MOTHERHOOD BY CHOICE NOT CHANCE” bumper sticker.
- On top of bumper, not visible: “MY GODDESS GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR GOD”
Another example of the Aware Woman style of quality care for women is shown here. What about a germ-free sanitary surgical environment?
Pictured here is Krysty going into work at Aware Woman with her scrubs already on. Scrubs are to be put on in the surgery area to keep from bringing germs in from the outside. Several employees wear scrubs to work every surgery day.
Several victims have managed to escape with the help of pro-lifers.
The following info on insurance claims paid on behalf of Aware Woman provided by Florida Professional Liability Closed Claims.
Provider Name: Aware Woman Health Center
Profession: Abortion Clinic
|ITEM||CLAIM #1||CLAIM #2|
|County||St. Lucie||St. Lucie|
- Victims of Choice
- Mauren Tyke - Victim of Choice, 5/31/1983
- Maureen Tyke - Victim of Choice - Autopsy Report
- Maureen Tyke - Victim of Choice - Certificate of Death
- Maureen Tyke - Clinic's patient dies 4 days after abortion
- Kirsten's Story - Victim of Choice, 5/24/1986
- Women's Rights Fuels Director Of Abortion Clinic, 5/28/1989
- Trish and Todd, Two Victims Who Got Away
- Tyke Memorial Service
- Joanna and Morgan, Two Victims Who Got Away
- A Letter from Our Mailbox
- Abortion clinic must relocate next summer
- City of Melbourne, Florida
- Operation Rescue Mission, 1/8/1998
- City of Melbourne, Florida: Prayer Proclamation
- One Red Line, 1/25/1998
- Fourth Aware Woman patient in 10 months taken to emergency room
- Egherman takes one of his victims to the emergency room himself
- State starts inquiry into clinic's work, 2/11/1998
- Clinic at center of anti-abortion movement besieged by complaints
- AHCA Letter, 2/26/1998
- AHCA Letter, 3/12/1998
- Pro-lifers to expose Aware Woman's maternal safety record
- Strange box causes scare at clinic, 6/7/1998
- Abortions down in Brevard, up in Florida
- Activists put women's clinic under scrutiny
- Why is the Brevard County abortion rate 52% less than the Florida average?
- Roy Lucas: Architect of Roe v. Wade, North Carolina Law Review
- AHCA Letter, 7/27/1998
- AHCA says perforated uterus is a "common complication" of abortion
- Abortionist sues Planned Parenthood
- William Phillip Egherman: Abortion Related Investigations
- Brevard tempting to terrorists?
- Clinic files second harassment lawsuit, 3/3/1999
- DOT to buy Aware Woman clinic site, 6/5/1999
- Clinic owner sues abortion protesters
- Jay's Killer* Mailbox
- Longtime clinic owner bows out
- Pioneer ran Brevard women's clinic for 22 years
- Key warrior for abortion rights gives up clinics
- Women's clinic moves to Suntree, 8/15/1999
- A radical bows out, 8/29/1999
- Another case against Melbourne pro-lifer dismissed
- Federal judge discontinues clinic's lawsuit, 12/23/1999
- Abortion doctors' suit thrown out, 12/24/1999
- Open season declared on pro-choice moms
- Abortion clinic's low profile contrasts with past conflicts
- Were abortions safer before they were legal?
- Attorney error causes dismissal of abortion case
- Ensure that abortion is available in Brevard, 6/12/2000
- Brevard needs to support operation of women's clinic
- Abortion clinic gave only one side, 6/14/2000
- Is Patricia Windle shaking down her former patients?
- Where is Roy Lucas?
- Girl says mom tried to force her into abortion, 8/2/2000
- Forced Abortion Case Goes to US Supreme Court
- Targets of Hatred: Book Reviews
- Rendezvous at Roach Motel: Confronting the Rhetoric of Abortion
- PRI Weekly Briefing: About FACE
- Forced Abortions Now Felonies
- US Court of Appeals: Victim of forced abortion can remain anonymous
- US Supreme Court asked to review abortion policy
- Expose Evil, Tell the Truth
- Roy Lucas, Roe v. Wade Lawyer, Dies at 61
- Request for a published interview
Forerunner - Home » Florida's Murder Industry »
Your comments are welcome!
Download the Free Study Guide!
Just what is Calvinism?
Does this teaching make man a deterministic robot and God the author of sin? What about free will? If the church accepts Calvinism, won’t evangelism be stifled, perhaps even extinguished? How can we balance God’s sovereignty and man’s responsibility? What are the differences between historic Calvinism and hyper-Calvinism? Why did men like Augustine, Luther, Calvin, Spurgeon, Whitefield, Edwards and a host of renowned Protestant evangelists embrace the teaching of predestination and election and deny free will theology?
This is the first video documentary that answers these and other related questions. Hosted by Eric Holmberg, this fascinating three-part, four-hour presentation is detailed enough so as to not gloss over the controversy. At the same time, it is broken up into ten “Sunday-school-sized” sections to make the rich content manageable and accessible for the average viewer.
Running Time: 257 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
With “preaching to the lost” being such a basic foundation of Christianity, why do many in the church seem to be apathetic on this issue of preaching in highways and byways of towns and cities?
Is it biblical to stand in the public places of the world and proclaim the gospel, regardless if people want to hear it or not?
Does the Bible really call church pastors, leaders and evangelists to proclaim the gospel in the public square as part of obedience to the Great Commission, or is public preaching something that is outdated and not applicable for our day and age?
These any many other questions are answered in this documentary.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
These shocking eyewitness accounts expose the dangers of abortion not only to unborn children, but to the health and lives women as well. An antidote to the smokescreens of the liberal media, these short clips show what really happens in and around abortion clinics.
Although the content is emotionally gut-wrenching, these videos have been used in church seminars and small groups to educate Christians on the abortion issue and to lead people toward a pro-life position. Contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of materials that can be shown separately.
Watch these pro-life videos on-line.
“These videos helped change my mind from pro-choice to pro-life. Your videos are what did it for me. I will be walking in next year’s March For Life in San Francisco.” — A. Jackson, California
“I was going to have an abortion until I saw your video. Praise Jesus!”
— M. Drew, YouTube Commenter
$4.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Special Two-Disc Set!
After 40 years of intense study and world-wide ministry, Dr. Francis Schaeffer completed his crowning work of scholarship – to present profound truths in simple film language. Dr. Schaeffer’s brilliant analysis of the past and predictions for current trends have proven so uncannily accurate that this amazing series still feels contemporary almost three decades after its initial release. Ultimately, Schaeffer concludes that man’s only hope is a return to God’s Biblical absolute, the truth revealed in Christ through the Scriptures.
Available for the first time on DVD, this documentary spectacular also includes intimate in-depth conversations with Francis and Edith Schaeffer. With the on-disc study guide, this presentation forms a unique course of comprehensive study. While this series forms an innovative analysis of the past, this outstanding work is more than history. Each episode focuses on a significant era, yet speaks clearly to 21st-century man with answers for modern problems.
$49.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)