By Jay Rogers
Published April 3, 2012
Aware Woman Center for Choice
1564 Dixie Way
Melbourne, FL 32935
4860 Riverside Road
Palm Shores, FL 32935
View Florida Abortionists in a larger map
Aware Woman was owned by Patricia Baird Windle and Edward W. (Ted) Windle, Jr. pictured on the left.
Read more about the “radical” pro-abortion advocate Patricia Windle.
Aware Woman Center for Choice was the only state-licensed abortion clinic in the 70-mile-long Brevard County, on the east coast of central Florida known as the Space Coast, home of Kennedy Space Center. Aware Woman’s professional staff proudly killed an average of 25 unborn babies each week and occasionally sent a baby’s mother to the hospital in an ambulance.
- Victims of Choice
- Mauren Tyke - Victim of Choice, 5/31/1983
- Maureen Tyke - Victim of Choice - Autopsy Report
- Maureen Tyke - Victim of Choice - Certificate of Death
- Maureen Tyke - Clinic's patient dies 4 days after abortion
- Kirsten's Story - Victim of Choice, 5/24/1986
- Women's Rights Fuels Director Of Abortion Clinic, 5/28/1989
- Trish and Todd, Two Victims Who Got Away
- Tyke Memorial Service
- Joanna and Morgan, Two Victims Who Got Away
- A Letter from Our Mailbox
- Abortion clinic must relocate next summer
- City of Melbourne, Florida
- Operation Rescue Mission, 1/8/1998
- City of Melbourne, Florida: Prayer Proclamation
- One Red Line, 1/25/1998
- Fourth Aware Woman patient in 10 months taken to emergency room
- Egherman takes one of his victims to the emergency room himself
- State starts inquiry into clinic's work, 2/11/1998
- Clinic at center of anti-abortion movement besieged by complaints
- AHCA Letter, 2/26/1998
- AHCA Letter, 3/12/1998
- Pro-lifers to expose Aware Woman's maternal safety record
- Strange box causes scare at clinic, 6/7/1998
- Abortions down in Brevard, up in Florida
- Activists put women's clinic under scrutiny
- Why is the Brevard County abortion rate 52% less than the Florida average?
- Roy Lucas: Architect of Roe v. Wade, North Carolina Law Review
- AHCA Letter, 7/27/1998
- AHCA says perforated uterus is a "common complication" of abortion
- Abortionist sues Planned Parenthood
- William Phillip Egherman: Abortion Related Investigations
- Brevard tempting to terrorists?
- Clinic files second harassment lawsuit, 3/3/1999
- DOT to buy Aware Woman clinic site, 6/5/1999
- Clinic owner sues abortion protesters
- Jay's Killer* Mailbox
- Longtime clinic owner bows out
- Pioneer ran Brevard women's clinic for 22 years
- Key warrior for abortion rights gives up clinics
- Women's clinic moves to Suntree, 8/15/1999
- A radical bows out, 8/29/1999
- Another case against Melbourne pro-lifer dismissed
- Federal judge discontinues clinic's lawsuit, 12/23/1999
- Abortion doctors' suit thrown out, 12/24/1999
- Open season declared on pro-choice moms
- Abortion clinic's low profile contrasts with past conflicts
- Were abortions safer before they were legal?
- Attorney error causes dismissal of abortion case
- Clinic has support despite losing lease
- Ensure that abortion is available in Brevard, 6/12/2000
- Brevard needs to support operation of women's clinic
- Abortion clinic gave only one side, 6/14/2000
- Is Patricia Windle shaking down her former patients?
- Where is Roy Lucas?
- Girl says mom tried to force her into abortion, 8/2/2000
- Woman's clinic moves to north of Cocoa, 8/23/2000
- About Extortion or Abortion? 10/9/2000
- Forced Abortion Case Goes to US Supreme Court
- Targets of Hatred: Book Reviews
- Rendezvous at Roach Motel: Confronting the Rhetoric of Abortion
- PRI Weekly Briefing: About FACE
- Forced Abortions Now Felonies
- US Court of Appeals: Victim of forced abortion can remain anonymous
- US Supreme Court asked to review abortion policy
- Expose Evil, Tell the Truth
- Roy Lucas, Roe v. Wade Lawyer, Dies at 61
- Pat Windle calls me a highly-funded, sexually-repressed voyeur
- Chapter 1 - Abortion: The Religion of Witchcraft and Child Sacrifice
- Windle, Patricia Baird (owner, retired, watchlist) - Melbourne
Forerunner - Home » Florida's Murder Industry »
Your comments are welcome!
Download the Free Study Guide!
Just what is Calvinism?
Does this teaching make man a deterministic robot and God the author of sin? What about free will? If the church accepts Calvinism, won’t evangelism be stifled, perhaps even extinguished? How can we balance God’s sovereignty and man’s responsibility? What are the differences between historic Calvinism and hyper-Calvinism? Why did men like Augustine, Luther, Calvin, Spurgeon, Whitefield, Edwards and a host of renowned Protestant evangelists embrace the teaching of predestination and election and deny free will theology?
This is the first video documentary that answers these and other related questions. Hosted by Eric Holmberg, this fascinating three-part, four-hour presentation is detailed enough so as to not gloss over the controversy. At the same time, it is broken up into ten “Sunday-school-sized” sections to make the rich content manageable and accessible for the average viewer.
Running Time: 257 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Special Two-Disc Set!
After 40 years of intense study and world-wide ministry, Dr. Francis Schaeffer completed his crowning work of scholarship – to present profound truths in simple film language. Dr. Schaeffer’s brilliant analysis of the past and predictions for current trends have proven so uncannily accurate that this amazing series still feels contemporary almost three decades after its initial release. Ultimately, Schaeffer concludes that man’s only hope is a return to God’s Biblical absolute, the truth revealed in Christ through the Scriptures.
Available for the first time on DVD, this documentary spectacular also includes intimate in-depth conversations with Francis and Edith Schaeffer. With the on-disc study guide, this presentation forms a unique course of comprehensive study. While this series forms an innovative analysis of the past, this outstanding work is more than history. Each episode focuses on a significant era, yet speaks clearly to 21st-century man with answers for modern problems.
$49.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Who is the dreaded beast of Revelation?
Now at last, a plausible candidate for this personification of evil incarnate has been identified (or re-identified). Ken Gentry’s insightful analysis of scripture and history is likely to revolutionize your understanding of the book of Revelation — and even more importantly — amplify and energize your entire Christian worldview!
Historical footage and other graphics are used to illustrate the lecture Dr. Gentry presented at the 1999 Ligonier Conference in Orlando, Florida. It is followed by a one-hour question and answer session addressing the key concerns and objections typically raised in response to his position. This presentation also features an introduction that touches on not only the confusion and controversy surrounding this issue — but just why it may well be one of the most significant issues facing the Church today.
Ideal for group meetings, personal Bible study — for anyone who wants to understand the historical context of John’s famous letter “… to the seven churches which are in Asia.” (Revelation 1:4)
Running Time: 145 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the free Study Guide!
Is there a connection between pagan religion and the abortion industry?
This powerful presentation traces the biblical roots of child sacrifice and then delves into the social, political and cultural fall-out that this sin against God and crime against humanity has produced in our beleaguered society.
Conceived as a sequel and update to the 1988 classic, The Massacre of Innocence, the new title, The Abortion Matrix, is entirely fitting. It not only references abortion’s specific target – the sacred matrix where human beings are formed in the womb in the very image of God, but it also implies the existence of a conspiracy, a matrix of seemingly disparate forces that are driving this holocaust.
The occult activity surrounding the abortion industry is exposed with numerous examples. But are these just aberrations, bizarre yet anomalous examples of abortionists who just happen to have ties to modern day witchcraft? Or is this representative of something deeper, more sinister and even endemic to the entire abortion movement?
As the allusion to the film of over a decade ago suggests, the viewer may learn that things are not always as they appear to be. The Abortion Matrix reveals the reality of child-killing and strikes the proper moral chord to move hearts to fulfill the biblical responsibility to rescue those unjustly sentenced to death and to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves (Proverbs 24:11,12; 31:8,9).
Speakers include: George Grant, Peter Hammond, RC Sproul Jr., Paul Jehle, Lou Engle, Rusty Thomas, Flip Benham, Janet Porter and many more.
Ten parts, over three hours of instruction!
Running Time: 195 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)