By Jay Rogers
Published April 3, 2012
Aware Woman Center for Choice
1564 Dixie Way
Melbourne, FL 32935
4860 Riverside Road
Palm Shores, FL 32935
View Florida Abortionists in a larger map
Aware Woman was owned by Patricia Baird Windle and Edward W. (Ted) Windle, Jr. pictured on the left.
Read more about the “radical” pro-abortion advocate Patricia Windle.
Aware Woman Center for Choice was the only state-licensed abortion clinic in the 70-mile-long Brevard County, on the east coast of central Florida known as the Space Coast, home of Kennedy Space Center. Aware Woman’s professional staff proudly killed an average of 25 unborn babies each week and occasionally sent a baby’s mother to the hospital in an ambulance.
- Victims of Choice
- Mauren Tyke - Victim of Choice, 5/31/1983
- Maureen Tyke - Victim of Choice - Autopsy Report
- Maureen Tyke - Victim of Choice - Certificate of Death
- Maureen Tyke - Clinic's patient dies 4 days after abortion
- Kirsten's Story - Victim of Choice, 5/24/1986
- Women's Rights Fuels Director Of Abortion Clinic, 5/28/1989
- Trish and Todd, Two Victims Who Got Away
- Tyke Memorial Service
- Joanna and Morgan, Two Victims Who Got Away
- A Letter from Our Mailbox
- Abortion clinic must relocate next summer
- City of Melbourne, Florida
- Operation Rescue Mission, 1/8/1998
- City of Melbourne, Florida: Prayer Proclamation
- One Red Line, 1/25/1998
- Fourth Aware Woman patient in 10 months taken to emergency room
- Egherman takes one of his victims to the emergency room himself
- State starts inquiry into clinic's work, 2/11/1998
- Clinic at center of anti-abortion movement besieged by complaints
- AHCA Letter, 2/26/1998
- AHCA Letter, 3/12/1998
- Pro-lifers to expose Aware Woman's maternal safety record
- Strange box causes scare at clinic, 6/7/1998
- Abortions down in Brevard, up in Florida
- Activists put women's clinic under scrutiny
- Why is the Brevard County abortion rate 52% less than the Florida average?
- Roy Lucas: Architect of Roe v. Wade, North Carolina Law Review
- AHCA Letter, 7/27/1998
- AHCA says perforated uterus is a "common complication" of abortion
- Abortionist sues Planned Parenthood
- William Phillip Egherman: Abortion Related Investigations
- Brevard tempting to terrorists?
- Clinic files second harassment lawsuit, 3/3/1999
- DOT to buy Aware Woman clinic site, 6/5/1999
- Clinic owner sues abortion protesters
- Jay's Killer* Mailbox
- Longtime clinic owner bows out
- Pioneer ran Brevard women's clinic for 22 years
- Key warrior for abortion rights gives up clinics
- Women's clinic moves to Suntree, 8/15/1999
- A radical bows out, 8/29/1999
- Another case against Melbourne pro-lifer dismissed
- Federal judge discontinues clinic's lawsuit, 12/23/1999
- Abortion doctors' suit thrown out, 12/24/1999
- Open season declared on pro-choice moms
- Abortion clinic's low profile contrasts with past conflicts
- Were abortions safer before they were legal?
- Attorney error causes dismissal of abortion case
- Clinic has support despite losing lease
- Ensure that abortion is available in Brevard, 6/12/2000
- Brevard needs to support operation of women's clinic
- Abortion clinic gave only one side, 6/14/2000
- Is Patricia Windle shaking down her former patients?
- Where is Roy Lucas?
- Girl says mom tried to force her into abortion, 8/2/2000
- Woman's clinic moves to north of Cocoa, 8/23/2000
- About Extortion or Abortion? 10/9/2000
- Forced Abortion Case Goes to US Supreme Court
- Targets of Hatred: Book Reviews
- Rendezvous at Roach Motel: Confronting the Rhetoric of Abortion
- PRI Weekly Briefing: About FACE
- Forced Abortions Now Felonies
- US Court of Appeals: Victim of forced abortion can remain anonymous
- US Supreme Court asked to review abortion policy
- Expose Evil, Tell the Truth
- Roy Lucas, Roe v. Wade Lawyer, Dies at 61
- Pat Windle calls me a highly-funded, sexually-repressed voyeur
- Chapter 1 - Abortion: The Religion of Witchcraft and Child Sacrifice
- Windle, Patricia Baird (owner, retired, watchlist) - Melbourne
Forerunner - Home » Florida's Murder Industry »
Your comments are welcome!
“When the lives of the unborn are snuffed out, they often feel pain, pain that is long and agonizing.” – President Ronald Reagan to National Religious Broadcasters Convention, January 1981
Ronald Reagan became convinced of this as a result of watching The Silent Scream – a movie he considered so powerful and convicting that he screened it at the White House.
The modern technology of real-time ultrasound now reveals the actual responses of a 12-week old fetus to being aborted. As the unborn child attempts to escape the abortionist’s suction curette, her motions can be seen to become desperately agitated and her heart rate doubles. Her mouth opens – as if to scream – but no sound can come out. Her scream doesn’t have to remain silent, however … not if you will become her voice. This newly re-mastered version features eight language tracks and two bonus videos.
“… a high technology “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” arousing public opinion just as Harriet Beecher Stowe’s 1852 antislavery novel ignited the abolitionist movement.” – Sen. Gordon Humphrey, Time Magazine
Languages: English, Spanish, French, South Korean, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
Running Time: 28 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
That Swiss Hermit Strikes Again!
Dr. Schaeffer, who was one of the most influential Christian thinkers in the twentieth century, shows that secular humanism has displaced the Judeo-Christian consensus that once defined our nation’s moral boundaries. Law, education, and medicine have all been reshaped for the worse as a consequence. America’s dominant worldview changed, Schaeffer charges, when Christians weren’t looking.
Schaeffer lists two reasons for evangelical indifference: a false concept of spirituality and fear. He calls on believers to stand against the tyranny and moral chaos that come when humanism reigns-and warns that believers may, at some point, be forced to make the hard choice between obeying God or Caesar. A Christian Manifesto is a thought-provoking and bracing Christian analysis of American culture and the obligation Christians have to engage the culture with the claims of Christ.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
With “preaching to the lost” being such a basic foundation of Christianity, why do many in the church seem to be apathetic on this issue of preaching in highways and byways of towns and cities?
Is it biblical to stand in the public places of the world and proclaim the gospel, regardless if people want to hear it or not?
Does the Bible really call church pastors, leaders and evangelists to proclaim the gospel in the public square as part of obedience to the Great Commission, or is public preaching something that is outdated and not applicable for our day and age?
These any many other questions are answered in this documentary.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 219 pages
Foundations in Biblical Orthodoxy
Driving down a country road sometime, you might see a church with a sign proudly proclaiming: “No book but the Bible — No creed but Christ.” The problem with this statement is that the word creed (from the Latin: credo) simply means “belief.” All Christians have beliefs, regardless of whether they are written.
Yet a single book containing the actual texts of the most important creeds of the early Church will not often be found. Out of the multitude of works on the evangelical Christian book market today, those dealing with the creeds of the Church are scarce.
Why Creeds and Confessions? provides a foundation of biblical orthodoxy as a defense against the false and truly heretical doctrines advanced by the spirit of this age.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)