By Editorial Staff
Published July 9, 2011
Orlando Women’s Center
1103 Lucerne Terrace
Orlando, FL 32806-1016
609 Virginia Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
Women’s Center of Hyde Park
502 South Magnolia Avenue
Tampa, FL 33606
Ocala Women’s Center
108 NW Pine Ave
Ocala, FL 34475-6619
Fort Lauderdale Women’s Center
2001 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Oakland Park, FL 33311-1521
77 Interlaken Rd
Orlando, FL 32804
(Lives at girlfriend’s home owned by Sangeeta Pati.)
View Florida Abortionists in a larger map
Denise Williams President at LateTermAbortion.net LLC
7904 Anne Ct
Clinton, MD 20735
View Florida Abortionists in a larger map
This practitioner has indicated the following additional state licensure: Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia.
James Scott Pendergraft IV
Abortionist Pendergraft worked at Aware Woman abortion clinic in the early 1990s when he lived in the Tampa area.
In 1996, residents of Orlando awoke to the news that a new “doctor” was coming to town. This abortionist proudly proclaimed that he was going to fill a niche left open by other facilities in the area. His specialty would be late-term abortions.
Although a violation of state law, Pendergraft has advertised that he performs abortions up to 28 weeks in five abortion clinics in Florida. In a television interview, Pendergraft openly admitted performing late-term abortions on babies as old as 24 weeks or older if he deems it “necessary.” And the late-term abortion business is lucrative. Pendergraft makes no qualms about bragging that he makes “$2000 an hour.”
His plan is simple. Set up late-term abortion clinics in areas of the state that are easily accessible to women in Georgia and Alabama where late-term abortion is practically illegal.
See: The Tangled Legal History of James Pendergraft — A time-line of the troubled abortionist’s court cases.
After a string of criminal and civil cases, Pendergraft was finally sued for $36.7 million in July 2011. One of the jurors in Pendergraft’s lawsuit trial revealed that Pendergraft’s baby momma, Denise Williams, is hiding 64 percent of the assets generated by his late term abortion empire. The anonymous juror wrote:
Pendergraft in fact has upwards of 8 LLC’s he funnels money thru. The umbrella company for his 5 clinics, Wilson Management, he put 64% controlling interest in his girlfriend’s name and the other 36% is in his. He & his girlfriend refused to divulge the umbrella company’s finances as authorized by discovery rules, chosing to instead be charged with contempt. All of the jurors’ greatest hope is the plaintiff can recover the money awarded. Unfortunately, we all realize it most likely will be a long hard road fraught with appeals. But that is out of our hands. My disgust with the whole scheme got to me emotionally and I was pushing for $50m, $100m whatever I thought could crush him (in my outrage obviously I wanted this guy bankrupt & his clinics closed).
James Scott Pendergraft – 7/17/2011
ORLANDO, FL – This was our first residential picket of abortionist James Scott Pendergraft’s neighborhood on Sunday, July 17th 2011. We found out providentially Sunday night that a lawsuit trial against Pendergraft was commencing the very next morning. Pendergraft was sued for $36.7 million by a woman whose baby was born alive after a botched abortion. The child is now 10-years-old and has massive birth defects.
Scott Pendergraft lives in a beautiful home located on a long, lazy, winding road with a well-shaded park directly across from his driveway. It provided a perfect place for us to live out the Gospel in the streets. As we proclaimed the truth about abortion and about the Gospel, neighbors of Mr. Pendergraft stopped by and spoke with us.
Our intent in visiting Pendergraft’s neighborhood was to bring the gospel of Jesus Christ to his doorstep. Upon knocking at the door, hoping to talk to the abortionist, Dr. Sangeeta Pati answered and claimed that Pendergraft no longer lived at that address. That was news to her neighbors who shared with us that he does indeed live there. Sangeeta Pati and abortionist Pendergraft have had a long time relationship. The neighbors told us that on some days he parks blocks away and rides his motorcycle to the house so people will not know that he is there. One of the families in the neighborhood had been praying for a solid Christian family to move into that house. When they found out who moved in, they were extremely distressed.
Gentle Christians distributed information throughout the area informing the neighbors of Pendergraft’s presence in their community. The intent of the leaflets was to ask the neighbors of Pendergraft to adopt him in prayer. We are very encouraged that abortionist Scott Pendergraft is surrounded by Christians who are praying for him to repent and trust in Christ as Lord.
- Abortion Clinic Loses Bid To Open, 9/20/1995
- Abortion Plan Gets Close But Loses Again, 11/10/1995
- Doctor May Take City To Court Over Abortion Center
- Abortion Doctor Sues Over Office
- Lawyer: Orlando Protected From Lawsuit In Clinic Case
- Judge Hears Abortion Doctor's Zoning Dispute, 1/6/1996
- Doctor Seeking Abortion Office Gets Hearing
- Doctor Wins Round In Fight Over Abortion
- Abortion Practice Blocked, 3/12/1996
- Orlando To Allow Abortion Facility, 3/15/1996
- Abortion Doctor Accepting Patients In Orlando
- Doctor In Orlando Can Do 2nd-trimester Abortions, 4/19/1996
- Doctor To City: Let's End Fight
- Abortion Doctor Says Settle Suit Or Lose Millions
- Abortion Doctor May Get $325,000
- City Okays $325,000 For Abortion Doctor
- Who Stands To Profit?
- Operation Rescue Mission, 1/8/1998
- Ocala Resists Abortion Clinic, 3/1/1998
- Abortion Clinic To Open Next Week In Ocala
- Doctor Who Sued Orlando Opening Abortion Clinic
- Abortion Clinic Owner Seeks Protection In Suit
- Physician sues city, county, 12/11/1998
- Matter of choice
- Lawyer brings quest to Florida, 3/17/1999
- Doctor seeks court injunction to protect privacy
- Owner Of Abortion Clinic Not Bothered By Protests
- Judge rules police must protect abortion clinic, 4/28/1999
- Judge: Off-duty Police Can Guard Clinics
- Police security prices up
- The Specialist, 6/1/1999
- Another case against Melbourne pro-lifer dismissed
- Federal judge discontinues clinic's lawsuit, 12/23/1999
- Abortion doctors' suit thrown out, 12/24/1999
- Honoring "Little Mary" and Other Disposable Babies
- Clinic owner indicted for extortion, 6/15/2000
- Orlando Abortion Doctor Indicted
- Where is Roy Lucas?
- Abortionist denies extortion charges
- James Pendergraft: "I Am Not A Criminal"
- FBI videotape allowed in Pendergraft case
- About Extortion or Abortion? 10/9/2000
- Judge gives psych evaluation thumbs-down
- Extortion Case Delayed, 12/12/2000
- Extortion trial start postponed
- Pendergraft trial begins, 1/3/2001
- Testimony Begins in Pendergraft Trial
- Prosecutor: Abortion Doctor Tried To Get Payoff
- Cretul testifies at Federal trial
- Jury Hears Taped Pitch To Make Deal
- Attorney challenges Cretul's testimony
- Commissioner Testifies
- Judge recesses Pendergraft trial
- Jurors Watch Abortion Doctor Video
- Local attorney testifies at Pendergraft trial
- FBI agents testify during Pendergraft trial
- Defense attorney: FBI probe of abortion doctor was 'attempted entrapment'
- Judge says testimony irrelevant
- Spielvogel takes stand in Pendegraft trial
- Co-defendant Takes Blame In Abortion Clinic Case
- Lies are revealed at Pendergraft trial
- Abortionist: Adviser Misled Me
- Pendergraft takes the stand
- Clinic Needed Protection, Doctor Says
- Pendergraft saw possible 'conspiracy'
- Doctor Defends Payments To Adviser
- Pendergraft trial starts closing arguments
- Pendergraft lawyer charges racial overtones
- Pendergraft extortion trial jury returns, 2/1/2001
- Verdict Won't Close Clinics, Doctor Vows
- Jury convicts Pendergraft, Spielvogel, 2/2/2001
- Pendergraft sentenced to 46 months, 5/25/2001
- Pendergraft's Appeal Alleges Racism
- Pendergraft denied appeal bond, 6/21/2001
- Pendergraft serves 46 month sentence
- Letter From Imprisoned Abortionist James Pendergraft, 8/13/2001
- Doctor Is Let Out Of Prison, For Time Being, 2/28/2002
- Conviction Of Florida Abortionist Is Overturned, 7/17/2002
- Roy Lucas, Roe v. Wade Lawyer, Dies at 61
- Pendergraft Pleads Not Guilty To Last Count Of Extortion, 5/12/2004
- Pendergraft Admits To Deception For Associate
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls - Baby Rowan
- Board won't discipline doctor, 4/9/2006
- State bars abortions at 2 clinics in Orlando, 8/17/2006
- Action limits abortion options
- State of Florida suspends abortionist James Pendergraft, 8/19/2006
- Abortionist Pendergraft: Restore license
- Three abortion clinics can open, 8/25/2006
- State refuses to restore abortionist Pendergraft's medical license, 12/1/2007
- Late abortion results in fine, suspension, 12/1/2007
- Abortion Clinic 911 Calls - Baby Rowan (Revisited)
- 22 Weeks premiere in Orlando
- 22 Weeks Premiere: Baby born alive after failed abortion!
- Late-term Abortionist Pendergraft loses license suspension appeal, 7/4/2009
- Can a pro-life video save unborn children?
- Orlando Abortionist Randall Whitney arrested for aggravated battery
- Suspended abortionist James Pendergraft suspended again, 8/11/2010
- Report: Central Florida abortionist receives fourth suspension, 8/11/2010
- Abortionist Randall Whitney Arrested … Again!
- Abortionist Pendergraft offers handprints and footprints of murdered babies
- Abortionist Zvi Harry Perper charged with racketeering and drug trafficking
- Central East - Orlando - EPOC Clinic
- Pro-life Residential Pickets
- Civil lawsuit case against James Pendergraft, 7/24/2011
- Final judgment in civil lawsuit against James Pendergraft: $36.7 million
- Residential Pickets - OSA Orlando Recap (Part 3)
- Fire-bombed Pensacola abortion mill linked to abortionist charged with murder
- Florida DOH recommends revocation of abortionist Pendergraft’s medical license
- Late Term Abortion: Can This Be Legal?
- The Tangled Legal History of James Pendergraft
- Florida DOH recommends suspension of abortionist Randall Whitney's license
- Orlando abortion clinic security officer arrested, accused of rape
- Orlando Abortionist Pendergraft suspended for fifth time
- Is Kermit Gosnell an outlier?
- Abortionist James Pendergraft's $36.7 Million Judgment
Forerunner - Home » Florida's Murder Industry »
Your comments are welcome!
Special Two-Disc Set!
After 40 years of intense study and world-wide ministry, Dr. Francis Schaeffer completed his crowning work of scholarship – to present profound truths in simple film language. Dr. Schaeffer’s brilliant analysis of the past and predictions for current trends have proven so uncannily accurate that this amazing series still feels contemporary almost three decades after its initial release. Ultimately, Schaeffer concludes that man’s only hope is a return to God’s Biblical absolute, the truth revealed in Christ through the Scriptures.
Available for the first time on DVD, this documentary spectacular also includes intimate in-depth conversations with Francis and Edith Schaeffer. With the on-disc study guide, this presentation forms a unique course of comprehensive study. While this series forms an innovative analysis of the past, this outstanding work is more than history. Each episode focuses on a significant era, yet speaks clearly to 21st-century man with answers for modern problems.
$49.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“Give me liberty or give me death!”
Patrick Henry’s famous declaration not only helped launch the War for Independence, it also perfectly summarized the mindset that gave birth to, and sustained, the unprecedented experiment in Christian liberty that was America.
The freedom our Founders envisioned was not freedom from suffering, want, or hard work. Nor was it freedom to indulge every appetite or whim without restraint—that would merely be servitude to a different master. No, the Founders’ passion was to live free before God, unfettered by the chains of autocracy, shackles that slowly but inexorably bind men when the governments they fashion fail to recognize and uphold freedom’s singular, foundational truth: that all men are created in the image of God, and are thereby co-equally endowed with the right to “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
This presentation is a similar call, not to one but many. By reintroducing the principles of freedom that gave birth to America, it is our prayer that Jesus, the true and only ruler over the nations, will once again be our acknowledged Sovereign, that we may again know and exult in the great truth that “where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is liberty” (2 Cor. 3:17).
Welcome to the Second American Revolution!
This DVD features “Liberty: The Model of Christian Liberty” along with “Dawn’s Early Light: A Brief History of America’s Christian Foundations.” Bonus features include a humorous but instructive collection of campaign ads and Eric Holmberg’s controversial YouTube challenge concerning Mitt Romney’s campaign for president.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
With “preaching to the lost” being such a basic foundation of Christianity, why do many in the church seem to be apathetic on this issue of preaching in highways and byways of towns and cities?
Is it biblical to stand in the public places of the world and proclaim the gospel, regardless if people want to hear it or not?
Does the Bible really call church pastors, leaders and evangelists to proclaim the gospel in the public square as part of obedience to the Great Commission, or is public preaching something that is outdated and not applicable for our day and age?
These any many other questions are answered in this documentary.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
These shocking eyewitness accounts expose the dangers of abortion not only to unborn children, but to the health and lives women as well. An antidote to the smokescreens of the liberal media, these short clips show what really happens in and around abortion clinics.
Although the content is emotionally gut-wrenching, these videos have been used in church seminars and small groups to educate Christians on the abortion issue and to lead people toward a pro-life position. Contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of materials that can be shown separately.
Watch these pro-life videos on-line.
“These videos helped change my mind from pro-choice to pro-life. Your videos are what did it for me. I will be walking in next year’s March For Life in San Francisco.” — A. Jackson, California
“I was going to have an abortion until I saw your video. Praise Jesus!”
— M. Drew, YouTube Commenter
$4.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
What is true Revival and Spiritual Awakening?
Discover the answer in this eyewitness account by Dennis Kinlaw, President of Asbury College, Wilmore, Kentucky, who recounts the story of a visitation of the Holy Spirit in 1970. This is the presentation that has continued to spark the flames of Revival in the hearts of people around the world. Contains eyewitness footage from the Revival at Asbury College in 1970 in Wilmore, Kentucky.
Certain to challenge you to greater holiness and a deeper commitment to full-scale revival. Original news and private footage has been included. If you are a student who longs to see a spiritual awakening at your school, you must see this video!
“This simple video does a wonderful job of conveying something of God’s heart and power, Everyone we have ever shown this to has received an immediate impartation of faith for revival and the power of prayer.”
— Bob and Rose Weiner, Weiner Ministries Int’l
Running Time: 40 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)