By Editorial Staff
Published July 9, 2011
Orlando Women’s Center
1103 Lucerne Terrace
Orlando, FL 32806-1016
609 Virginia Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
Women’s Center of Hyde Park
502 South Magnolia Avenue
Tampa, FL 33606
Ocala Women’s Center
108 NW Pine Ave
Ocala, FL 34475-6619
Fort Lauderdale Women’s Center
2001 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Oakland Park, FL 33311-1521
77 Interlaken Rd
Orlando, FL 32804
(Lives at girlfriend’s home owned by Sangeeta Pati.)
View Florida Abortionists in a larger map
Denise Williams President at LateTermAbortion.net LLC
7904 Anne Ct
Clinton, MD 20735
View Florida Abortionists in a larger map
This practitioner has indicated the following additional state licensure: Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia.
James Scott Pendergraft IV
Abortionist Pendergraft worked at Aware Woman abortion clinic in the early 1990s when he lived in the Tampa area.
In 1996, residents of Orlando awoke to the news that a new “doctor” was coming to town. This abortionist proudly proclaimed that he was going to fill a niche left open by other facilities in the area. His specialty would be late-term abortions.
Although a violation of state law, Pendergraft has advertised that he performs abortions up to 28 weeks in five abortion clinics in Florida. In a television interview, Pendergraft openly admitted performing late-term abortions on babies as old as 24 weeks or older if he deems it “necessary.” And the late-term abortion business is lucrative. Pendergraft makes no qualms about bragging that he makes “$2000 an hour.”
His plan is simple. Set up late-term abortion clinics in areas of the state that are easily accessible to women in Georgia and Alabama where late-term abortion is practically illegal.
See: The Tangled Legal History of James Pendergraft — A time-line of the troubled abortionist’s court cases.
After a string of criminal and civil cases, Pendergraft was finally sued for $36.7 million in July 2011. One of the jurors in Pendergraft’s lawsuit trial revealed that Pendergraft’s baby momma, Denise Williams, is hiding 64 percent of the assets generated by his late term abortion empire. The anonymous juror wrote:
Pendergraft in fact has upwards of 8 LLC’s he funnels money thru. The umbrella company for his 5 clinics, Wilson Management, he put 64% controlling interest in his girlfriend’s name and the other 36% is in his. He & his girlfriend refused to divulge the umbrella company’s finances as authorized by discovery rules, chosing to instead be charged with contempt. All of the jurors’ greatest hope is the plaintiff can recover the money awarded. Unfortunately, we all realize it most likely will be a long hard road fraught with appeals. But that is out of our hands. My disgust with the whole scheme got to me emotionally and I was pushing for $50m, $100m whatever I thought could crush him (in my outrage obviously I wanted this guy bankrupt & his clinics closed).
James Scott Pendergraft – 7/17/2011
ORLANDO, FL – This was our first residential picket of abortionist James Scott Pendergraft’s neighborhood on Sunday, July 17th 2011. We found out providentially Sunday night that a lawsuit trial against Pendergraft was commencing the very next morning. Pendergraft was sued for $36.7 million by a woman whose baby was born alive after a botched abortion. The child is now 10-years-old and has massive birth defects.
Scott Pendergraft lives in a beautiful home located on a long, lazy, winding road with a well-shaded park directly across from his driveway. It provided a perfect place for us to live out the Gospel in the streets. As we proclaimed the truth about abortion and about the Gospel, neighbors of Mr. Pendergraft stopped by and spoke with us.
Our intent in visiting Pendergraft’s neighborhood was to bring the gospel of Jesus Christ to his doorstep. Upon knocking at the door, hoping to talk to the abortionist, Dr. Sangeeta Pati answered and claimed that Pendergraft no longer lived at that address. That was news to her neighbors who shared with us that he does indeed live there. Sangeeta Pati and abortionist Pendergraft have had a long time relationship. The neighbors told us that on some days he parks blocks away and rides his motorcycle to the house so people will not know that he is there. One of the families in the neighborhood had been praying for a solid Christian family to move into that house. When they found out who moved in, they were extremely distressed.
Gentle Christians distributed information throughout the area informing the neighbors of Pendergraft’s presence in their community. The intent of the leaflets was to ask the neighbors of Pendergraft to adopt him in prayer. We are very encouraged that abortionist Scott Pendergraft is surrounded by Christians who are praying for him to repent and trust in Christ as Lord.
- Abortion Clinic Loses Bid To Open, 9/20/1995
- Abortion Plan Gets Close But Loses Again, 11/10/1995
- Doctor May Take City To Court Over Abortion Center
- Abortion Doctor Sues Over Office
- Lawyer: Orlando Protected From Lawsuit In Clinic Case
- Judge Hears Abortion Doctor's Zoning Dispute, 1/6/1996
- Doctor Seeking Abortion Office Gets Hearing
- Doctor Wins Round In Fight Over Abortion
- Abortion Practice Blocked, 3/12/1996
- Orlando To Allow Abortion Facility, 3/15/1996
- Abortion Doctor Accepting Patients In Orlando
- Doctor In Orlando Can Do 2nd-trimester Abortions, 4/19/1996
- Doctor To City: Let's End Fight
- Abortion Doctor Says Settle Suit Or Lose Millions
- Abortion Doctor May Get $325,000
- City Okays $325,000 For Abortion Doctor
- Who Stands To Profit?
- Operation Rescue Mission, 1/8/1998
- Ocala Resists Abortion Clinic, 3/1/1998
- Abortion Clinic To Open Next Week In Ocala
- Doctor Who Sued Orlando Opening Abortion Clinic
- Abortion Clinic Owner Seeks Protection In Suit
- Physician sues city, county, 12/11/1998
- Matter of choice
- Lawyer brings quest to Florida, 3/17/1999
- Doctor seeks court injunction to protect privacy
- Owner Of Abortion Clinic Not Bothered By Protests
- Judge rules police must protect abortion clinic, 4/28/1999
- Judge: Off-duty Police Can Guard Clinics
- Police security prices up
- The Specialist, 6/1/1999
- Another case against Melbourne pro-lifer dismissed
- Federal judge discontinues clinic's lawsuit, 12/23/1999
- Abortion doctors' suit thrown out, 12/24/1999
- Honoring "Little Mary" and Other Disposable Babies
- Clinic owner indicted for extortion, 6/15/2000
- Orlando Abortion Doctor Indicted
- Where is Roy Lucas?
- Abortionist denies extortion charges
- James Pendergraft: "I Am Not A Criminal"
- FBI videotape allowed in Pendergraft case
- About Extortion or Abortion? 10/9/2000
- Judge gives psych evaluation thumbs-down
- Extortion Case Delayed, 12/12/2000
- Extortion trial start postponed
- Pendergraft trial begins, 1/3/2001
- Testimony Begins in Pendergraft Trial
- Prosecutor: Abortion Doctor Tried To Get Payoff
- Cretul testifies at Federal trial
- Jury Hears Taped Pitch To Make Deal
- Attorney challenges Cretul's testimony
- Commissioner Testifies
- Judge recesses Pendergraft trial
- Jurors Watch Abortion Doctor Video
- Local attorney testifies at Pendergraft trial
- FBI agents testify during Pendergraft trial
- Defense attorney: FBI probe of abortion doctor was 'attempted entrapment'
- Judge says testimony irrelevant
- Spielvogel takes stand in Pendegraft trial
- Co-defendant Takes Blame In Abortion Clinic Case
- Lies are revealed at Pendergraft trial
- Abortionist: Adviser Misled Me
- Pendergraft takes the stand
- Clinic Needed Protection, Doctor Says
- Pendergraft saw possible 'conspiracy'
- Doctor Defends Payments To Adviser
- Pendergraft trial starts closing arguments
- Pendergraft lawyer charges racial overtones
- Pendergraft extortion trial jury returns, 2/1/2001
- Verdict Won't Close Clinics, Doctor Vows
- Jury convicts Pendergraft, Spielvogel, 2/2/2001
- Pendergraft sentenced to 46 months, 5/25/2001
- Pendergraft's Appeal Alleges Racism
- Pendergraft denied appeal bond, 6/21/2001
- Pendergraft serves 46 month sentence
- Letter From Imprisoned Abortionist James Pendergraft, 8/13/2001
- Doctor Is Let Out Of Prison, For Time Being, 2/28/2002
- Conviction Of Florida Abortionist Is Overturned, 7/17/2002
- Roy Lucas, Roe v. Wade Lawyer, Dies at 61
- Pendergraft Pleads Not Guilty To Last Count Of Extortion, 5/12/2004
- Pendergraft Admits To Deception For Associate
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls - Baby Rowan
- Board won't discipline doctor, 4/9/2006
- State bars abortions at 2 clinics in Orlando, 8/17/2006
- Action limits abortion options
- State of Florida suspends abortionist James Pendergraft, 8/19/2006
- Abortionist Pendergraft: Restore license
- Three abortion clinics can open, 8/25/2006
- State refuses to restore abortionist Pendergraft's medical license, 12/1/2007
- Late abortion results in fine, suspension, 12/1/2007
- Abortion Clinic 911 Calls - Baby Rowan (Revisited)
- 22 Weeks premiere in Orlando
- 22 Weeks Premiere: Baby born alive after failed abortion!
- Late-term Abortionist Pendergraft loses license suspension appeal, 7/4/2009
- Can a pro-life video save unborn children?
- Orlando Abortionist Randall Whitney arrested for aggravated battery
- Suspended abortionist James Pendergraft suspended again, 8/11/2010
- Report: Central Florida abortionist receives fourth suspension, 8/11/2010
- Abortionist Randall Whitney Arrested … Again!
- Abortionist Pendergraft offers handprints and footprints of murdered babies
- Abortionist Zvi Harry Perper charged with racketeering and drug trafficking
- Central East - Orlando - EPOC Clinic
- Pro-life Residential Pickets
- Civil lawsuit case against James Pendergraft, 7/24/2011
- Final judgment in civil lawsuit against James Pendergraft: $36.7 million
- Residential Pickets - OSA Orlando Recap (Part 3)
- Fire-bombed Pensacola abortion mill linked to abortionist charged with murder
- Florida DOH recommends revocation of abortionist Pendergraft’s medical license
- Late Term Abortion: Can This Be Legal?
- The Tangled Legal History of James Pendergraft
- Florida DOH recommends suspension of abortionist Randall Whitney's license
- Orlando abortion clinic security officer arrested, accused of rape
- Orlando Abortionist Pendergraft suspended for fifth time
- Is Kermit Gosnell an outlier?
- Abortionist James Pendergraft's $36.7 Million Judgment
- Police raid Orlando abortionist James Pendergraft's clinic
- Orlando abortionist slaps woman, gets slap on the wrist
- Jailed abortionist Harry Perper receives emergency suspension of medical license
Forerunner - Home » Florida's Murder Industry »
Your comments are welcome!
“Here I stand … I can do no other!”
With these immortal words, an unknown German monk sparked a spiritual revolution that changed the world.
The dramatic classic film of Martin Luther’s life was released in theaters worldwide in the 1950s and was nominated for two Oscars. A magnificent depiction of Luther and the forces at work in the surrounding society that resulted in his historic reform efforts, this film traces Luther’s life from a guilt-burdened monk to his eventual break with the Roman Catholic Church.
Running time: 105 minutes
Special offer: Order 5 or more for $5 each.
Watch a clip from Martin Luther.
$9.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 40 pages of dynamite!
Revival, Resistance, Reformation, Revolution
An Introduction to the Doctrines of Interposition and Nullification
In 1776, a short time after the Declaration of Independence was adopted, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and Benjamin Franklin were assigned to design an official seal for the United States of America. Their proposed motto was Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God. America owes its existence to centuries of Christian political philosophy. Our nation provided a model for liberty copied by nations the world over.
By the 21st century, we need a “Puritan Storm” to sweep away the Hegelian notion that the state is “God walking on earth.” We need revival and reformation in full force to vanquish the problems that plague us as a nation — from government controlled healthcare — to abortion on demand — to same sex “marriage.” This booklet gives a primer on our founders’ Christian idea of government and examines how the doctrine of nullification was woven into the Constitution as a safeguard against federal tyranny. It concludes with the history and theology of civil resistance. A Second American Revolution is coming with the Word of God growing mightily and prevailing! (Acts 19:20).
$7.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
With “preaching to the lost” being such a basic foundation of Christianity, why do many in the church seem to be apathetic on this issue of preaching in highways and byways of towns and cities?
Is it biblical to stand in the public places of the world and proclaim the gospel, regardless if people want to hear it or not?
Does the Bible really call church pastors, leaders and evangelists to proclaim the gospel in the public square as part of obedience to the Great Commission, or is public preaching something that is outdated and not applicable for our day and age?
These any many other questions are answered in this documentary.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the free Study Guide!
Is there a connection between pagan religion and the abortion industry?
This powerful presentation traces the biblical roots of child sacrifice and then delves into the social, political and cultural fall-out that this sin against God and crime against humanity has produced in our beleaguered society.
Conceived as a sequel and update to the 1988 classic, The Massacre of Innocence, the new title, The Abortion Matrix, is entirely fitting. It not only references abortion’s specific target – the sacred matrix where human beings are formed in the womb in the very image of God, but it also implies the existence of a conspiracy, a matrix of seemingly disparate forces that are driving this holocaust.
The occult activity surrounding the abortion industry is exposed with numerous examples. But are these just aberrations, bizarre yet anomalous examples of abortionists who just happen to have ties to modern day witchcraft? Or is this representative of something deeper, more sinister and even endemic to the entire abortion movement?
As the allusion to the film of over a decade ago suggests, the viewer may learn that things are not always as they appear to be. The Abortion Matrix reveals the reality of child-killing and strikes the proper moral chord to move hearts to fulfill the biblical responsibility to rescue those unjustly sentenced to death and to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves (Proverbs 24:11,12; 31:8,9).
Speakers include: George Grant, Peter Hammond, RC Sproul Jr., Paul Jehle, Lou Engle, Rusty Thomas, Flip Benham, Janet Porter and many more.
Ten parts, over three hours of instruction!
Running Time: 195 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)