- Thanksgiving and the Purpose of History
- Prince Hall's Petition to the Massachusetts General Assembly - January 13, 1777
- Was Sarah Palin right or wrong about Paul Revere?
- God's Republic of Cambridge
- Samuel Adams on Resistance to Tyrants, 1776
- Was Biblical Law responsible for the Salem Witch Trials?
- The Pilgrims and Human Sacrifice Among the Wampanoag Tribe
- Boston's "Quiet Revival" 2007
- Vote for a Christian sculptor at Current.TV
- The Great American Sculptor
- Harvard faculty recomends required "Reason and Faith" courses
- Harvard to reinstate religion in required courses
- How do Great Awakenings get started?
- The Spirit of Massachusetts
- The Boston Awakening magazine - Personal thoughts
- New Website - The Boston Awakening
- The Boston Awakening magazine
- Theocracy of Ancient Israel: Pattern for Colonial New England
America’s moral crisis and what Christians must do
Featuring Dr. Kenneth L. Gentry at the 1999 Ligonier conference
A Reasonable Response to Christian Postmodernism
A sweeping epic chronicling the rise and decline of Western thought and culture
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
Ronald Reagan changed his view as a result of watching The Silent Scream – a movie he considered so powerful and convicting that he screened it at the White House.