- Thanksgiving and the Purpose of History
- Prince Hall's Petition to the Massachusetts General Assembly - January 13, 1777
- Was Sarah Palin right or wrong about Paul Revere?
- God's Republic of Cambridge
- Samuel Adams on Resistance to Tyrants, 1776
- Was Biblical Law responsible for the Salem Witch Trials?
- The Pilgrims and Human Sacrifice Among the Wampanoag Tribe
- Boston's "Quiet Revival" 2007
- Vote for a Christian sculptor at Current.TV
- The Great American Sculptor
- Harvard faculty recomends required "Reason and Faith" courses
- Harvard to reinstate religion in required courses
- How do Great Awakenings get started?
- The Spirit of Massachusetts
- The Boston Awakening magazine - Personal thoughts
- New Website - The Boston Awakening
- The Boston Awakening magazine
- Theocracy of Ancient Israel: Pattern for Colonial New England
A Reasonable Response to Christian Postmodernism
Foundations in Biblical Orthodoxy
Exposing The Occult Roots of Abortion
Explodes the myths of the liberal critics and the movies, books and television programs that have popularized their views.
Sixteen noted Christian leaders and scholars apply the Ten Commandments to American life.
The Book of Daniel in Preterist Perspective