- Thanksgiving and the Purpose of History
- Prince Hall's Petition to the Massachusetts General Assembly - January 13, 1777
- Webster's 1826 Dictionary: Trump
- Why You Should Take Your Time When Studying For Cisco Certification
- Techno Drones of the Brave New Digital World
- A Cuban Thanksgiving Story
- How To Be A Good Writer
- Five evolutionary "deal breakers" that would disprove Christianity
- EXPELLED: Loved by viewers, hated by critics
- EXPELLED: NO INTELLIGENCE ALLOWED on 1000 screens today!
- Richard Dawkins and PZ Myers expelled from EXPELLED?
- Ben Stein’s Expelled: A Movie Review
- Teaching Christian Ethics in the Public Schools of Ukraine
- What do Reformed Christians have to say to other Christians?
- Understanding Poverty in Orlando Area High Schools (Part 2)
- Understanding Poverty in Orlando, Florida Area High Schools (Part 1)
- On Racism
Explodes the myths of the liberal critics and the movies, books and television programs that have popularized their views.
America’s moral crisis and what Christians must do
Revival, Resistance, Reformation, Revolution, Interposition and Nullification
Sixteen noted Christian leaders and scholars apply the Ten Commandments to American life.
The Forgotten Power of the Public Proclamation of the Gospel
The Model of Christian Liberty. This DVD includes “Dawn’s Early Light: A Brief History of America’s Christian Foundations” and bonus features.