- Gods In The News: Was Jesus a copycat of Dionysus?
- Canon Muratorianus: The Earliest Catalogue of the Books of the New Testament
- War of The Worldviews (Episode 2) The Real Jesus
- Enter the Critic Celsus
- History vs. Theology
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 5)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 4)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 3)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 2)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 1)
- The Evolution of Jesus Mythicism
- The Real Jesus (revisited)
- How was the New Testament canon assembled?
- My response to a cynic on the chronology of Jesus' life
- Skeptic doubts Jesus' words
- Was Jesus crucified body buried - or just eaten by dogs?
- The Real Jesus DVD
- The Real Jesus (DVD) completed (really!)
- Bible Babylon (part 5)
- Bible Babylon (part 4)
- Bible Babylon (part 3)
- How old is the oldest Latin manuscript of the Bible?
- Bible Babylon (part 2)
- The Real Jesus (DVD)
- The Real Jesus (DVD) now available!
- Bible Babylon (part 1)
- Jesus, Mohammed, Shakespeare: Did they really exist? (part 3)
- Jesus, Mohammed, Shakespeare: Did they really exist? (part 2)
- Jesus, Mohammed, Shakespeare: Did they really exist? (part 1)
- Was there a "Massacre of the Innocents" in Bethlehem after Jesus' birth?
- Is Josephus' passage about Jesus a forgery?
- The Einstein Puzzle and Discerning Gospel Truths
- Assumptions of the Higher Critics on the Reliability of the Gospels
- Another challenge for the Jesus Mythists and Jesus Seminar liberals
- Two Questions for the Jesus Mythists
- Update on The Real Jesus DVD
- Redating the New Testament by J.A.T. Robinson
- Who canonized the New Testament?
- "Once more unto the breach!" Refuting the Jesus Mythists
- Acts chapter 2 proves the authenticity of the New Testament
- Are 2 Peter, Hebrews and Revelation authentic?
- Jesus' cousins were the Apostles James and John
- Fourteen generations of Mt. 1:17 and the "seventy sevens" of Daniel 9:24
- Did Moses write the book of Genesis? (part 2)
- Did Moses write the book of Genesis? (part 1)
- The Real Jesus: Conclusion (10 of 10)
- Four Questions About the Resurrection
- Three Questions from a Biblical Skeptic
- Apologetics Talk (Part 1) The Dead Sea Scrolls
- An Atheist's Backhanded Compliment
- The Real Jesus: Myth #7 (9 of 10)
- The Real Jesus: Myth #6 (8 of 10)
- The Real Jesus: Myth #5 (7 of 10)
- The Real Jesus: Myth #4 (6 of 10)
- The Trinity and 1 John 5:7,8
- Countering the Jesus Mythists (Part 2)
- Countering the Jesus Mythists (Part 1)
- The Real Jesus: Myth #3 (5 of 10)
- The “Jesus Myth” theory refuted (part 2)
- The “Jesus Myth” Theory Refuted (part 1)
- Inspiration and Inerrancy of Scripture
- The Real Jesus: Myth #2 (4 of 10)
- The Real Jesus: Myth #1 (3 of 10)
- The Real Jesus: Introduction (2 of 10)
- Real Jesus Video Podcast (1 of 10)
- The Real Jesus Podcast
- Pope's lecture causes uproar in the Muslim world
- Revival? ... Or Spiritual Revolution? (Part 1)
- Solving "The Jesus Puzzle"
- Solving "The Jesus Puzzle"
- Revival? ... Or Spiritual Revolution? (Part 1)
-» Revival and Spiritual Awakening
High Quality Paperback — 219 pages
Foundations in Biblical Orthodoxy
Driving down a country road sometime, you might see a church with a sign proudly proclaiming: “No book but the Bible — No creed but Christ.” The problem with this statement is that the word creed (from the Latin: credo) simply means “belief.” All Christians have beliefs, regardless of whether they are written.
Yet a single book containing the actual texts of the most important creeds of the early Church will not often be found. Out of the multitude of works on the evangelical Christian book market today, those dealing with the creeds of the Church are scarce.
Why Creeds and Confessions? provides a foundation of biblical orthodoxy as a defense against the false and truly heretical doctrines advanced by the spirit of this age.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“Here I stand … I can do no other!”
With these immortal words, an unknown German monk sparked a spiritual revolution that changed the world.
The dramatic classic film of Martin Luther’s life was released in theaters worldwide in the 1950s and was nominated for two Oscars. A magnificent depiction of Luther and the forces at work in the surrounding society that resulted in his historic reform efforts, this film traces Luther’s life from a guilt-burdened monk to his eventual break with the Roman Catholic Church.
Running time: 105 minutes
Special offer: Order 5 or more for $5 each.
Watch a clip from Martin Luther.
$9.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Exposing The Occult Roots of Abortion
This presentation looks at the spiritual roots of abortion and exposes the myths surrounding child killing. Little known historical facts about abortion and how they relate to modern feminism are presented logically and accurately. Has been effective in converting many to a pro-life position.
Massacre of Innocence goes where no pro-life presentation has gone before in “tearing the lid off abortion” to reveal the spiritual realities we must battle if we will bring an end to this crime. The presentation is absorbing, fast-paced, informative and incredibly devastating to any attempt to justify abortion.
“… an extraordinary statement … a powerfully articulate presentation about what abortion really means, and why a great and moral nation like the United States must not allow the slaughter to continue.”
— Congressman Robert K. Dornan
Running time: 85 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 40 pages of dynamite!
Revival, Resistance, Reformation, Revolution
An Introduction to the Doctrines of Interposition and Nullification
In 1776, a short time after the Declaration of Independence was adopted, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and Benjamin Franklin were assigned to design an official seal for the United States of America. Their proposed motto was Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God. America owes its existence to centuries of Christian political philosophy. Our nation provided a model for liberty copied by nations the world over.
By the 21st century, we need a “Puritan Storm” to sweep away the Hegelian notion that the state is “God walking on earth.” We need revival and reformation in full force to vanquish the problems that plague us as a nation — from government controlled healthcare — to abortion on demand — to same sex “marriage.” This booklet gives a primer on our founders’ Christian idea of government and examines how the doctrine of nullification was woven into the Constitution as a safeguard against federal tyranny. It concludes with the history and theology of civil resistance. A Second American Revolution is coming with the Word of God growing mightily and prevailing! (Acts 19:20).
$7.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)