- Gods In The News: Was Jesus a copycat of Dionysus?
- Canon Muratorianus: The Earliest Catalogue of the Books of the New Testament
- War of The Worldviews (Episode 2) The Real Jesus
- Enter the Critic Celsus
- History vs. Theology
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 5)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 4)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 3)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 2)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 1)
- The Evolution of Jesus Mythicism
- The Real Jesus (revisited)
- How was the New Testament canon assembled?
- My response to a cynic on the chronology of Jesus' life
- Skeptic doubts Jesus' words
- Was Jesus crucified body buried - or just eaten by dogs?
- The Real Jesus DVD
- The Real Jesus (DVD) completed (really!)
- Bible Babylon (part 5)
- Bible Babylon (part 4)
- Bible Babylon (part 3)
- How old is the oldest Latin manuscript of the Bible?
- Bible Babylon (part 2)
- The Real Jesus (DVD)
- The Real Jesus (DVD) now available!
- Bible Babylon (part 1)
- Jesus, Mohammed, Shakespeare: Did they really exist? (part 3)
- Jesus, Mohammed, Shakespeare: Did they really exist? (part 2)
- Jesus, Mohammed, Shakespeare: Did they really exist? (part 1)
- Was there a "Massacre of the Innocents" in Bethlehem after Jesus' birth?
- Is Josephus' passage about Jesus a forgery?
- The Einstein Puzzle and Discerning Gospel Truths
- Assumptions of the Higher Critics on the Reliability of the Gospels
- Another challenge for the Jesus Mythists and Jesus Seminar liberals
- Two Questions for the Jesus Mythists
- Update on The Real Jesus DVD
- Redating the New Testament by J.A.T. Robinson
- Who canonized the New Testament?
- "Once more unto the breach!" Refuting the Jesus Mythists
- Acts chapter 2 proves the authenticity of the New Testament
- Are 2 Peter, Hebrews and Revelation authentic?
- Jesus' cousins were the Apostles James and John
- Fourteen generations of Mt. 1:17 and the "seventy sevens" of Daniel 9:24
- Did Moses write the book of Genesis? (part 2)
- Did Moses write the book of Genesis? (part 1)
- The Real Jesus: Conclusion (10 of 10)
- Four Questions About the Resurrection
- Three Questions from a Biblical Skeptic
- Apologetics Talk (Part 1) The Dead Sea Scrolls
- An Atheist's Backhanded Compliment
- The Real Jesus: Myth #7 (9 of 10)
- The Real Jesus: Myth #6 (8 of 10)
- The Real Jesus: Myth #5 (7 of 10)
- The Real Jesus: Myth #4 (6 of 10)
- The Trinity and 1 John 5:7,8
- Countering the Jesus Mythists (Part 2)
- Countering the Jesus Mythists (Part 1)
- The Real Jesus: Myth #3 (5 of 10)
- The “Jesus Myth” theory refuted (part 2)
- The “Jesus Myth” Theory Refuted (part 1)
- Inspiration and Inerrancy of Scripture
- The Real Jesus: Myth #2 (4 of 10)
- The Real Jesus: Myth #1 (3 of 10)
- The Real Jesus: Introduction (2 of 10)
- Real Jesus Video Podcast (1 of 10)
- The Real Jesus Podcast
- Pope's lecture causes uproar in the Muslim world
- Revival? ... Or Spiritual Revolution? (Part 1)
- Solving "The Jesus Puzzle"
- Solving "The Jesus Puzzle"
- Revival? ... Or Spiritual Revolution? (Part 1)
-» Revival and Spiritual Awakening
“Here I stand … I can do no other!”
With these immortal words, an unknown German monk sparked a spiritual revolution that changed the world.
The dramatic classic film of Martin Luther’s life was released in theaters worldwide in the 1950s and was nominated for two Oscars. A magnificent depiction of Luther and the forces at work in the surrounding society that resulted in his historic reform efforts, this film traces Luther’s life from a guilt-burdened monk to his eventual break with the Roman Catholic Church.
Running time: 105 minutes
Special offer: Order 5 or more for $5 each.
Watch a clip from Martin Luther.
$9.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“Give me liberty or give me death!”
Patrick Henry’s famous declaration not only helped launch the War for Independence, it also perfectly summarized the mindset that gave birth to, and sustained, the unprecedented experiment in Christian liberty that was America.
The freedom our Founders envisioned was not freedom from suffering, want, or hard work. Nor was it freedom to indulge every appetite or whim without restraint—that would merely be servitude to a different master. No, the Founders’ passion was to live free before God, unfettered by the chains of autocracy, shackles that slowly but inexorably bind men when the governments they fashion fail to recognize and uphold freedom’s singular, foundational truth: that all men are created in the image of God, and are thereby co-equally endowed with the right to “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
This presentation is a similar call, not to one but many. By reintroducing the principles of freedom that gave birth to America, it is our prayer that Jesus, the true and only ruler over the nations, will once again be our acknowledged Sovereign, that we may again know and exult in the great truth that “where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is liberty” (2 Cor. 3:17).
Welcome to the Second American Revolution!
This DVD features “Liberty: The Model of Christian Liberty” along with “Dawn’s Early Light: A Brief History of America’s Christian Foundations.” Bonus features include a humorous but instructive collection of campaign ads and Eric Holmberg’s controversial YouTube challenge concerning Mitt Romney’s campaign for president.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“When the lives of the unborn are snuffed out, they often feel pain, pain that is long and agonizing.” – President Ronald Reagan to National Religious Broadcasters Convention, January 1981
Ronald Reagan became convinced of this as a result of watching The Silent Scream – a movie he considered so powerful and convicting that he screened it at the White House. More recently, it was by catching just a glimpse of what this film reveals that Planned Parenthood director and abortion advocate Abby Johnson turned and became a strong advocate for the pre-born.
The modern technology of real-time ultrasound now reveals the actual responses of a 12-week old fetus to being aborted. As the unborn child attempts to escape the abortionist’s suction curette, her motions can be seen to become desperately agitated and her heart rate doubles. Her mouth opens – as if to scream – but no sound can come out. Her scream doesn’t have to remain silent, however … not if you will become her voice. This newly re-mastered version features eight language tracks and two bonus videos.
“…a high technology “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” arousing public opinion just as Harriet Beecher Stowe’s 1852 antislavery novel ignited the abolitionist movement.” – Sen. Gordon Humphrey, Time Magazine
Languages: English, Spanish, French, South Korean, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
Running Time: 28 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the free Study Guide!
Is there a connection between pagan religion and the abortion industry?
This powerful presentation traces the biblical roots of child sacrifice and then delves into the social, political and cultural fall-out that this sin against God and crime against humanity has produced in our beleaguered society.
Conceived as a sequel and update to the 1988 classic, The Massacre of Innocence, the new title, The Abortion Matrix, is entirely fitting. It not only references abortion’s specific target – the sacred matrix where human beings are formed in the womb in the very image of God, but it also implies the existence of a conspiracy, a matrix of seemingly disparate forces that are driving this holocaust.
The occult activity surrounding the abortion industry is exposed with numerous examples. But are these just aberrations, bizarre yet anomalous examples of abortionists who just happen to have ties to modern day witchcraft? Or is this representative of something deeper, more sinister and even endemic to the entire abortion movement?
As the allusion to the film of over a decade ago suggests, the viewer may learn that things are not always as they appear to be. The Abortion Matrix reveals the reality of child-killing and strikes the proper moral chord to move hearts to fulfill the biblical responsibility to rescue those unjustly sentenced to death and to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves (Proverbs 24:11,12; 31:8,9).
Speakers include: George Grant, Peter Hammond, RC Sproul Jr., Paul Jehle, Lou Engle, Rusty Thomas, Flip Benham, Janet Porter and many more.
Ten parts, over three hours of instruction!
Running Time: 195 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)