- Gods In The News: Was Jesus a copycat of Dionysus?
- Canon Muratorianus: The Earliest Catalogue of the Books of the New Testament
- War of The Worldviews (Episode 2) The Real Jesus
- Enter the Critic Celsus
- History vs. Theology
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 5)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 4)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 3)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 2)
- Dating the Gospel of Luke (part 1)
- The Evolution of Jesus Mythicism
- The Real Jesus (revisited)
- How was the New Testament canon assembled?
- My response to a cynic on the chronology of Jesus' life
- Skeptic doubts Jesus' words
- Was Jesus crucified body buried - or just eaten by dogs?
- The Real Jesus DVD
- The Real Jesus (DVD) completed (really!)
- Bible Babylon (part 5)
- Bible Babylon (part 4)
- Bible Babylon (part 3)
- How old is the oldest Latin manuscript of the Bible?
- Bible Babylon (part 2)
- The Real Jesus (DVD)
- The Real Jesus (DVD) now available!
- Bible Babylon (part 1)
- Jesus, Mohammed, Shakespeare: Did they really exist? (part 3)
- Jesus, Mohammed, Shakespeare: Did they really exist? (part 2)
- Jesus, Mohammed, Shakespeare: Did they really exist? (part 1)
- Was there a "Massacre of the Innocents" in Bethlehem after Jesus' birth?
- Is Josephus' passage about Jesus a forgery?
- The Einstein Puzzle and Discerning Gospel Truths
- Assumptions of the Higher Critics on the Reliability of the Gospels
- Another challenge for the Jesus Mythists and Jesus Seminar liberals
- Two Questions for the Jesus Mythists
- Update on The Real Jesus DVD
- Redating the New Testament by J.A.T. Robinson
- Who canonized the New Testament?
- "Once more unto the breach!" Refuting the Jesus Mythists
- Acts chapter 2 proves the authenticity of the New Testament
- Are 2 Peter, Hebrews and Revelation authentic?
- Jesus' cousins were the Apostles James and John
- Fourteen generations of Mt. 1:17 and the "seventy sevens" of Daniel 9:24
- Did Moses write the book of Genesis? (part 2)
- Did Moses write the book of Genesis? (part 1)
- The Real Jesus: Conclusion (10 of 10)
- Four Questions About the Resurrection
- Three Questions from a Biblical Skeptic
- Apologetics Talk (Part 1) The Dead Sea Scrolls
- An Atheist's Backhanded Compliment
- The Real Jesus: Myth #7 (9 of 10)
- The Real Jesus: Myth #6 (8 of 10)
- The Real Jesus: Myth #5 (7 of 10)
- The Real Jesus: Myth #4 (6 of 10)
- The Trinity and 1 John 5:7,8
- Countering the Jesus Mythists (Part 2)
- Countering the Jesus Mythists (Part 1)
- The Real Jesus: Myth #3 (5 of 10)
- The “Jesus Myth” theory refuted (part 2)
- The “Jesus Myth” Theory Refuted (part 1)
- Inspiration and Inerrancy of Scripture
- The Real Jesus: Myth #2 (4 of 10)
- The Real Jesus: Myth #1 (3 of 10)
- The Real Jesus: Introduction (2 of 10)
- Real Jesus Video Podcast (1 of 10)
- The Real Jesus Podcast
- Pope's lecture causes uproar in the Muslim world
- Revival? ... Or Spiritual Revolution? (Part 1)
- Solving "The Jesus Puzzle"
- Solving "The Jesus Puzzle"
- Revival? ... Or Spiritual Revolution? (Part 1)
-» Revival and Spiritual Awakening
Who is the dreaded beast of Revelation?
Now at last, a plausible candidate for this personification of evil incarnate has been identified (or re-identified). Ken Gentry’s insightful analysis of scripture and history is likely to revolutionize your understanding of the book of Revelation — and even more importantly — amplify and energize your entire Christian worldview!
Historical footage and other graphics are used to illustrate the lecture Dr. Gentry presented at the 1999 Ligonier Conference in Orlando, Florida. It is followed by a one-hour question and answer session addressing the key concerns and objections typically raised in response to his position. This presentation also features an introduction that touches on not only the confusion and controversy surrounding this issue — but just why it may well be one of the most significant issues facing the Church today.
Ideal for group meetings, personal Bible study — for anyone who wants to understand the historical context of John’s famous letter “… to the seven churches which are in Asia.” (Revelation 1:4)
Running Time: 145 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“Here I stand … I can do no other!”
With these immortal words, an unknown German monk sparked a spiritual revolution that changed the world.
The dramatic classic film of Martin Luther’s life was released in theaters worldwide in the 1950s and was nominated for two Oscars. A magnificent depiction of Luther and the forces at work in the surrounding society that resulted in his historic reform efforts, this film traces Luther’s life from a guilt-burdened monk to his eventual break with the Roman Catholic Church.
Running time: 105 minutes
Special offer: Order 5 or more for $5 each.
Watch a clip from Martin Luther.
$9.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“Give me liberty or give me death!”
Patrick Henry’s famous declaration not only helped launch the War for Independence, it also perfectly summarized the mindset that gave birth to, and sustained, the unprecedented experiment in Christian liberty that was America.
The freedom our Founders envisioned was not freedom from suffering, want, or hard work. Nor was it freedom to indulge every appetite or whim without restraint—that would merely be servitude to a different master. No, the Founders’ passion was to live free before God, unfettered by the chains of autocracy, shackles that slowly but inexorably bind men when the governments they fashion fail to recognize and uphold freedom’s singular, foundational truth: that all men are created in the image of God, and are thereby co-equally endowed with the right to “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
This presentation is a similar call, not to one but many. By reintroducing the principles of freedom that gave birth to America, it is our prayer that Jesus, the true and only ruler over the nations, will once again be our acknowledged Sovereign, that we may again know and exult in the great truth that “where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is liberty” (2 Cor. 3:17).
Welcome to the Second American Revolution!
This DVD features “Liberty: The Model of Christian Liberty” along with “Dawn’s Early Light: A Brief History of America’s Christian Foundations.” Bonus features include a humorous but instructive collection of campaign ads and Eric Holmberg’s controversial YouTube challenge concerning Mitt Romney’s campaign for president.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
That Swiss Hermit Strikes Again!
Dr. Schaeffer, who was one of the most influential Christian thinkers in the twentieth century, shows that secular humanism has displaced the Judeo-Christian consensus that once defined our nation’s moral boundaries. Law, education, and medicine have all been reshaped for the worse as a consequence. America’s dominant worldview changed, Schaeffer charges, when Christians weren’t looking.
Schaeffer lists two reasons for evangelical indifference: a false concept of spirituality and fear. He calls on believers to stand against the tyranny and moral chaos that come when humanism reigns-and warns that believers may, at some point, be forced to make the hard choice between obeying God or Caesar. A Christian Manifesto is a thought-provoking and bracing Christian analysis of American culture and the obligation Christians have to engage the culture with the claims of Christ.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Special Two-Disc Set!
After 40 years of intense study and world-wide ministry, Dr. Francis Schaeffer completed his crowning work of scholarship – to present profound truths in simple film language. Dr. Schaeffer’s brilliant analysis of the past and predictions for current trends have proven so uncannily accurate that this amazing series still feels contemporary almost three decades after its initial release. Ultimately, Schaeffer concludes that man’s only hope is a return to God’s Biblical absolute, the truth revealed in Christ through the Scriptures.
Available for the first time on DVD, this documentary spectacular also includes intimate in-depth conversations with Francis and Edith Schaeffer. With the on-disc study guide, this presentation forms a unique course of comprehensive study. While this series forms an innovative analysis of the past, this outstanding work is more than history. Each episode focuses on a significant era, yet speaks clearly to 21st-century man with answers for modern problems.
$49.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)