Orlando Women’s Center
1103 Lucerne Terrace
Orlando, FL 32806-1016
609 Virginia Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
Women’s Center of Hyde Park
502 South Magnolia Avenue
Tampa, FL 33606
Ocala Women’s Center
108 NW Pine Ave
Ocala, FL 34475-6619
Fort Lauderdale Women’s Center
2001 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Oakland Park, FL 33311-1521
77 Interlaken Rd
Orlando, FL 32804
(Lives at girlfriend’s home owned by Sangeeta Pati.)
View Florida Abortionists in a larger map
Denise Williams President at LateTermAbortion.net LLC
7904 Anne Ct
Clinton, MD 20735
View Florida Abortionists in a larger map
This practitioner has indicated the following additional state licensure: Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia.
James Scott Pendergraft IV
Abortionist Pendergraft worked at Aware Woman abortion clinic in the early 1990s when he lived in the Tampa area.
In 1996, residents of Orlando awoke to the news that a new “doctor” was coming to town. This abortionist proudly proclaimed that he was going to fill a niche left open by other facilities in the area. His specialty would be late-term abortions.
Although a violation of state law, Pendergraft has advertised that he performs abortions up to 28 weeks in five abortion clinics in Florida. In a television interview, Pendergraft openly admitted performing late-term abortions on babies as old as 24 weeks or older if he deems it “necessary.” And the late-term abortion business is lucrative. Pendergraft makes no qualms about bragging that he makes “$2000 an hour.”
His plan is simple. Set up late-term abortion clinics in areas of the state that are easily accessible to women in Georgia and Alabama where late-term abortion is practically illegal.
See: The Tangled Legal History of James Pendergraft — A time-line of the troubled abortionist’s court cases.
After a string of criminal and civil cases, Pendergraft was finally sued for $36.7 million in July 2011. One of the jurors in Pendergraft’s lawsuit trial revealed that Pendergraft’s baby momma, Denise Williams, is hiding 64 percent of the assets generated by his late term abortion empire. The anonymous juror wrote:
Pendergraft in fact has upwards of 8 LLC’s he funnels money thru. The umbrella company for his 5 clinics, Wilson Management, he put 64% controlling interest in his girlfriend’s name and the other 36% is in his. He & his girlfriend refused to divulge the umbrella company’s finances as authorized by discovery rules, chosing to instead be charged with contempt. All of the jurors’ greatest hope is the plaintiff can recover the money awarded. Unfortunately, we all realize it most likely will be a long hard road fraught with appeals. But that is out of our hands. My disgust with the whole scheme got to me emotionally and I was pushing for $50m, $100m whatever I thought could crush him (in my outrage obviously I wanted this guy bankrupt & his clinics closed).
James Scott Pendergraft – 7/17/2011
ORLANDO, FL – This was our first residential picket of abortionist James Scott Pendergraft’s neighborhood on Sunday, July 17th 2011. We found out providentially Sunday night that a lawsuit trial against Pendergraft was commencing the very next morning. Pendergraft was sued for $36.7 million by a woman whose baby was born alive after a botched abortion. The child is now 10-years-old and has massive birth defects.
Scott Pendergraft lives in a beautiful home located on a long, lazy, winding road with a well-shaded park directly across from his driveway. It provided a perfect place for us to live out the Gospel in the streets. As we proclaimed the truth about abortion and about the Gospel, neighbors of Mr. Pendergraft stopped by and spoke with us.
Our intent in visiting Pendergraft’s neighborhood was to bring the gospel of Jesus Christ to his doorstep. Upon knocking at the door, hoping to talk to the abortionist, Dr. Sangeeta Pati answered and claimed that Pendergraft no longer lived at that address. That was news to her neighbors who shared with us that he does indeed live there. Sangeeta Pati and abortionist Pendergraft have had a long time relationship. The neighbors told us that on some days he parks blocks away and rides his motorcycle to the house so people will not know that he is there. One of the families in the neighborhood had been praying for a solid Christian family to move into that house. When they found out who moved in, they were extremely distressed.
Gentle Christians distributed information throughout the area informing the neighbors of Pendergraft’s presence in their community. The intent of the leaflets was to ask the neighbors of Pendergraft to adopt him in prayer. We are very encouraged that abortionist Scott Pendergraft is surrounded by Christians who are praying for him to repent and trust in Christ as Lord.
- The Tangled Legal History of James Pendergraft
- Jailed abortionist Harry Perper receives emergency suspension of medical license
- Orlando abortionist slaps woman, gets slap on the wrist
- Police raid Orlando abortionist James Pendergraft's clinic
- Abortionist James Pendergraft's $36.7 Million Judgment
- Is Kermit Gosnell an outlier?
- Orlando Abortionist Pendergraft suspended for fifth time
- Orlando abortion clinic security officer arrested, accused of rape
- Florida DOH recommends suspension of abortionist Randall Whitney's license
- Late Term Abortion: Can This Be Legal?
- Florida DOH recommends revocation of abortionist Pendergraft’s medical license
- Fire-bombed Pensacola abortion mill linked to abortionist charged with murder
- Residential Pickets - OSA Orlando Recap (Part 3)
- Final judgment in civil lawsuit against James Pendergraft: $36.7 million
- Civil lawsuit case against James Pendergraft, 7/24/2011
- Pro-life Residential Pickets
- Abortionist Zvi Harry Perper charged with racketeering and drug trafficking
- Abortionist Pendergraft offers handprints and footprints of murdered babies
- Abortionist Randall Whitney Arrested … Again!
- Report: Central Florida abortionist receives fourth suspension, 8/11/2010
- Suspended abortionist James Pendergraft suspended again, 8/11/2010
- Orlando Abortionist Randall Whitney arrested for aggravated battery
- Can a pro-life video save unborn children?
- Late-term Abortionist Pendergraft loses license suspension appeal, 7/4/2009
- 22 Weeks Premiere: Baby born alive after failed abortion!
- 22 Weeks premiere in Orlando
- Abortion Clinic 911 Calls - Baby Rowan (Revisited)
- Late abortion results in fine, suspension, 12/1/2007
- State refuses to restore abortionist Pendergraft's medical license, 12/1/2007
- Three abortion clinics can open, 8/25/2006
- Abortionist Pendergraft: Restore license
- State of Florida suspends abortionist James Pendergraft, 8/19/2006
- Action limits abortion options
- State bars abortions at 2 clinics in Orlando, 8/17/2006
- Board won't discipline doctor, 4/9/2006
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls - Baby Rowan
- Pendergraft Admits To Deception For Associate
- Pendergraft Pleads Not Guilty To Last Count Of Extortion, 5/12/2004
- Roy Lucas, Roe v. Wade Lawyer, Dies at 61
- Conviction Of Florida Abortionist Is Overturned, 7/17/2002
- Doctor Is Let Out Of Prison, For Time Being, 2/28/2002
- Letter From Imprisoned Abortionist James Pendergraft, 8/13/2001
- Pendergraft serves 46 month sentence
- Pendergraft denied appeal bond, 6/21/2001
- Pendergraft's Appeal Alleges Racism
- Pendergraft sentenced to 46 months, 5/25/2001
- Jury convicts Pendergraft, Spielvogel, 2/2/2001
- Verdict Won't Close Clinics, Doctor Vows
- Pendergraft extortion trial jury returns, 2/1/2001
- Pendergraft lawyer charges racial overtones
- Pendergraft trial starts closing arguments
- Doctor Defends Payments To Adviser
- Pendergraft saw possible 'conspiracy'
- Clinic Needed Protection, Doctor Says
- Pendergraft takes the stand
- Abortionist: Adviser Misled Me
- Lies are revealed at Pendergraft trial
- Co-defendant Takes Blame In Abortion Clinic Case
- Spielvogel takes stand in Pendegraft trial
- Judge says testimony irrelevant
- Defense attorney: FBI probe of abortion doctor was 'attempted entrapment'
- FBI agents testify during Pendergraft trial
- Local attorney testifies at Pendergraft trial
- Jurors Watch Abortion Doctor Video
- Judge recesses Pendergraft trial
- Commissioner Testifies
- Attorney challenges Cretul's testimony
- Jury Hears Taped Pitch To Make Deal
- Cretul testifies at Federal trial
- Prosecutor: Abortion Doctor Tried To Get Payoff
- Testimony Begins in Pendergraft Trial
- Pendergraft trial begins, 1/3/2001
- Extortion trial start postponed
- Extortion Case Delayed, 12/12/2000
- Judge gives psych evaluation thumbs-down
- About Extortion or Abortion? 10/9/2000
- FBI videotape allowed in Pendergraft case
- James Pendergraft: "I Am Not A Criminal"
- Abortionist denies extortion charges
- Where is Roy Lucas?
- Orlando Abortion Doctor Indicted
- Clinic owner indicted for extortion, 6/15/2000
- Honoring "Little Mary" and Other Disposable Babies
- Abortion doctors' suit thrown out, 12/24/1999
- Federal judge discontinues clinic's lawsuit, 12/23/1999
- Another case against Melbourne pro-lifer dismissed
- The Specialist, 6/1/1999
- Police security prices up
- Judge: Off-duty Police Can Guard Clinics
- Judge rules police must protect abortion clinic, 4/28/1999
- Owner Of Abortion Clinic Not Bothered By Protests
- Doctor seeks court injunction to protect privacy
- Lawyer brings quest to Florida, 3/17/1999
- Matter of choice
- Physician sues city, county, 12/11/1998
- Abortion Clinic Owner Seeks Protection In Suit
- Doctor Who Sued Orlando Opening Abortion Clinic
- Abortion Clinic To Open Next Week In Ocala
- Ocala Resists Abortion Clinic, 3/1/1998
- Operation Rescue Mission, 1/8/1998