- In Memory of Dr. Pat McEwen
- Operation Save America (OSA) Regional Event: Kissimmee, Florida - June 11-14, 2014
- Nelson Mandela: Saint or Criminal?
- My Meeting With Nelson Mandela
- A World to Win
- 20th Anniversary of Predvestnik's first press run - August 1991
- Blow the Trumpet in Zion
- Would Jesus burn a Muslim? (Part 3)
- Would Jesus burn a Muslim? (Part 2)
- Would Jesus Burn a Muslim? (Part 1)
- Book in the Urdu language
- John the Baptist: The Forerunner
- What percentage of the world is atheist?
- Eastern European Nationalism
- Unending Persecution of Christians in Pakistan
- Dr. Peter Hammond and Frontline Fellowship
- A Muslim Turk converts to faith in Jesus Christ
- Hollywood (Russian language video documentary)
- R.J. Rushdoony's Influence and Legacy
- Forerunner Vision
- Ministry Opportunity: Internet Evangelism Among Muslims
- Christian ethics taught in Ukraine's public schools
- Mission to Ukraine 7/23/2007 - The Flight Home
- Mission to Ukraine 7/22/2007 - Last Day in Kiev
- Mission to Ukraine 7/21/2007- Kreshchatik, Kiev
- Mission to Ukraine 7/20/2007 - World War Two Memorial, Kiev
- Mission to Ukraine 7/20/2007 - Monastery of the Caves
- Mission to Ukraine 7/19/2007
- Mission to Ukraine 7/18/2007 - Kiev
- Mission to Ukraine 7/17/2007 - St Andrivsky’s Cathedral, Kiev
- Mission to Ukraine 7/17/2007 - St Sophia's Cathedral
- Mission to Ukraine 7/16/2007 - Kiev
- Mission to Ukraine 7/15/2007 - Independence Square and Kreshchatik, Kiev
- Mission to Ukraine 7/14/2007 - Kiev
- Mission to Ukraine 7/13/2007 - Evening Service in Rivne
- Mission to Ukraine 7/13/2007 - Second Day in Lviv
- Mission to Ukraine 7/12/2007 - Two Church Services in Lviv
- Mission to Ukraine 7/12/2007 - Trip to Lviv
- Mission to Ukraine 7/11/2007 - Hope to People Ministry in Rivne
- Mission to Ukraine 7/10/2007 - Hope to People Ministry in Rivne
- Mission to Ukraine 7/9/2007 - Hope To People ministry in Rivne
- Mission to Ukraine 7/8/2007 - The Road to Rivne
- Mission to Ukraine 7/7/2007 - Vodogray Resort
- Mission to Ukraine 7/6/2007 - Evening Service
- Mission to Ukraine 7/6/2007 - Mukacheve Castle
- Mission to Ukraine 7/6/2007 - Uzhgorod
- Mission to Ukraine 7/5/2007 - Carpathian Mountains
- Mission to Ukraine 7/4/2007 - Beregovo
- Mission to Ukraine 7/4/2007 - Morning service
- Mission to Ukraine 7/3/2007 - Mukacheve
- Mission to Ukraine 7/2/2007 - The Road to Mukacheve
- Teaching Christian Ethics in the Public Schools of Ukraine
- The Lord's Prayer in Ukrainian
- Fulfilling the Great Commission (part 2) - What about the fruit?
- Fulfilling the Great Commission (part 1) - Using the Media
- PREDVESTNIK - The Russian Forerunner & LOZA-TV - The Vine TV
- The Coming Fall of the Islamic State and Western Humanism
- Islam - In its death throes?
- Islam - In its death throes?
- The Coming Fall of the Islamic State and Western Humanism
«- Ministry Ideas
Your comments are welcome!
What is true Revival and Spiritual Awakening?
Discover the answer in this eyewitness account by Dennis Kinlaw, President of Asbury College, Wilmore, Kentucky, who recounts the story of a visitation of the Holy Spirit in 1970. This is the presentation that has continued to spark the flames of Revival in the hearts of people around the world. Contains eyewitness footage from the Revival at Asbury College in 1970 in Wilmore, Kentucky.
Certain to challenge you to greater holiness and a deeper commitment to full-scale revival. Original news and private footage has been included. If you are a student who longs to see a spiritual awakening at your school, you must see this video!
“This simple video does a wonderful job of conveying something of God’s heart and power, Everyone we have ever shown this to has received an immediate impartation of faith for revival and the power of prayer.”
— Bob and Rose Weiner, Weiner Ministries Int’l
Running Time: 40 minutes(We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.)
High Quality Paperback — 40 pages of dynamite!
Revival, Resistance, Reformation, Revolution
An Introduction to the Doctrines of Interposition and Nullification
In 1776, a short time after the Declaration of Independence was adopted, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and Benjamin Franklin were assigned to design an official seal for the United States of America. Their proposed motto was Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God. America owes its existence to centuries of Christian political philosophy. Our nation provided a model for liberty copied by nations the world over.
By the 21st century, we need a “Puritan Storm” to sweep away the Hegelian notion that the state is “God walking on earth.” We need revival and reformation in full force to vanquish the problems that plague us as a nation — from government controlled healthcare — to abortion on demand — to same sex “marriage.” This booklet gives a primer on our founders’ Christian idea of government and examines how the doctrine of nullification was woven into the Constitution as a safeguard against federal tyranny. It concludes with the history and theology of civil resistance. A Second American Revolution is coming with the Word of God growing mightily and prevailing! (Acts 19:20).(We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.)
“Give me liberty or give me death!”
Patrick Henry’s famous declaration not only helped launch the War for Independence, it also perfectly summarized the mindset that gave birth to, and sustained, the unprecedented experiment in Christian liberty that was America.
The freedom our Founders envisioned was not freedom from suffering, want, or hard work. Nor was it freedom to indulge every appetite or whim without restraint—that would merely be servitude to a different master. No, the Founders’ passion was to live free before God, unfettered by the chains of autocracy, shackles that slowly but inexorably bind men when the governments they fashion fail to recognize and uphold freedom’s singular, foundational truth: that all men are created in the image of God, and are thereby co-equally endowed with the right to “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
This presentation is a similar call, not to one but many. By reintroducing the principles of freedom that gave birth to America, it is our prayer that Jesus, the true and only ruler over the nations, will once again be our acknowledged Sovereign, that we may again know and exult in the great truth that “where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is liberty” (2 Cor. 3:17).
Welcome to the Second American Revolution!
This DVD features “Liberty: The Model of Christian Liberty” along with “Dawn’s Early Light: A Brief History of America’s Christian Foundations.” Bonus features include a humorous but instructive collection of campaign ads and Eric Holmberg’s controversial YouTube challenge concerning Mitt Romney’s campaign for president.(We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.)
High Quality Paperback — 219 pages
Foundations in Biblical Orthodoxy
Driving down a country road sometime, you might see a church with a sign proudly proclaiming: “No book but the Bible — No creed but Christ.” The problem with this statement is that the word creed (from the Latin: credo) simply means “belief.” All Christians have beliefs, regardless of whether they are written.
Yet a single book containing the actual texts of the most important creeds of the early Church will not often be found. Out of the multitude of works on the evangelical Christian book market today, those dealing with the creeds of the Church are scarce.
Why Creeds and Confessions? provides a foundation of biblical orthodoxy as a defense against the false and truly heretical doctrines advanced by the spirit of this age.(We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.)
Download the free Study Guide!
Is there a connection between pagan religion and the abortion industry?
This powerful presentation traces the biblical roots of child sacrifice and then delves into the social, political and cultural fall-out that this sin against God and crime against humanity has produced in our beleaguered society.
Conceived as a sequel and update to the 1988 classic, The Massacre of Innocence, the new title, The Abortion Matrix, is entirely fitting. It not only references abortion’s specific target – the sacred matrix where human beings are formed in the womb in the very image of God, but it also implies the existence of a conspiracy, a matrix of seemingly disparate forces that are driving this holocaust.
The occult activity surrounding the abortion industry is exposed with numerous examples. But are these just aberrations, bizarre yet anomalous examples of abortionists who just happen to have ties to modern day witchcraft? Or is this representative of something deeper, more sinister and even endemic to the entire abortion movement?
As the allusion to the film of over a decade ago suggests, the viewer may learn that things are not always as they appear to be. The Abortion Matrix reveals the reality of child-killing and strikes the proper moral chord to move hearts to fulfill the biblical responsibility to rescue those unjustly sentenced to death and to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves (Proverbs 24:11,12; 31:8,9).
Speakers include: George Grant, Peter Hammond, RC Sproul Jr., Paul Jehle, Lou Engle, Rusty Thomas, Flip Benham, Janet Porter and many more.
Ten parts, over three hours of instruction!
Running Time: 195 minutes(We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.)