By Jay Rogers
Published July 10, 2011
Since 1996, The Forerunner has been listing abortionists on-line in order to expose their “fruitless deeds of darkness” (Ephesians 5:11). We publicly identify abortionists, abortion clinic owners and promoters. The practice of placing the names of abortionists on this website has a two-fold purpose:
1. To ask for your prayers for the conversion of those listed.
2. To expose OB-GYN abortionists to all their patients, especially to those who don’t know that they perform abortions.
We hope that Christians will genuinely reach out to these individuals in a spirit of love with a message of redemption through Jesus Christ. The purpose is never to harass, threaten or intimidate. We have written articles and position papers condemning any sort of violent threats or intimidation toward anyone involved in abortion.
- Justifiable Homicide?
- Dr. George Tiller and Defensive Action
The following lists will always be incomplete and need updating due to the transient nature of the abortion industry. And that is why we need constant help. If you see any inaccuracies here or are able to give input, please email us. Our desire is that the individuals listed here will know the love of God, repent of the sin of child murder and become followers of Christ as so many before them have done.
- A Killer Template
- Florida's Abortion Industry
- Killer: A Definition
- Applegate, Gerald Brian (verified) – Doral
- Arcelin, Gostal (watch list) – Boca Raton
- Azima, Ali Asghar (owner, verified) – North Fort Myers
- Baill, I' Cori (verified, promoter) – Orlando, Lakeland
- Barquet, Luis (deceased) - Miami
- Bazile, Frantz (owner, verified) – Miami
- Benjamin, Michael J. (owner, verified) – Miami
- Betancourt, Fernando Ricardo (verified) – Ft. Myers, Sarasota, Tampa
- Bodman, Uzy (verified) Hialeah, Miramar, Plantation
- Braithwaite, Sylvester Reynold (owner, verified) – North Miami Beach
- Britton, John Bayard (verified, deceased) – Fernandina Beach
- Broadnax, Gary B (retired, watchlist) – Augusta, GA
- Brown, David Steven (verified) – Hialeah, Miramar
- Bundy, Ralph Lawson (verified) – Daytona, Orlando
- Buonopane, Edward Joseph (verified) – Davie
- Cohan, Carol (promoter) – Miami
- Davy, Kristin (owner) - Gainesville
- DeHaan, Quentin C (verified) – Clearwater, Tampa
- Dresden, Gary (verified, owner) – Clearwater, Tampa
- Dresden, Scott Charles (verified) – Delray Beach
- Duncan, Stephen Wiley (verified, owner) - Tallahassee
- Egherman, William Phillip (deceased) - Gainesville
- Elneser, Rafael M (verified) - Miami
- Estes, Christopher Michael (verified, promoter, instructor) – Miami
- Fanarjian, Nicole Joy (verified) – Sarasota
- Felski, Emil F. (verified) - Orlando
- Florida Abortionists
- Friefeld, Richard Stuart (verified) – North Miami
- Gengelbach, James Gordon (verified, watchlist) – Lakeland, Jacksonville, Tampa, Altamonte Springs, Gainesville
- Gil, Magaly (owner) – Miami
- Gonzalez, Belkis (owner) – Hialeah
- Graber, Benjamin (verified) – Coral Springs
- Guerrero (Dye), Candace M. (owner) – Fort Pierce
- Idtensohn, Susan Rodman (Planned Parenthood CEO, retired) – Orlando
- Jones, Malcolm Wells (verified) – Clearwater, Tampa, Lakeland
- Kachinas, Matthew Jay (verified, suspended) – Venice
- Keene, William Philip (verified) – St. Petersburg, Pensacola
- Kelly, Patrick Joseph (verified, owner) – Jacksonville
- Lehrer, Theodor (verified) – Fort Lauderdale
- Livingston, Robert Michael (watchlist, permanently suspended) – Vero Beach
- Lucas, Spurgeon LeRoy (promoter, deceased) Washington DC, Roe v. Wade lawyer
- Lupi, Carla Shyrl (verified, promoter, instructor) – Miami
- Maurer, Susan (owner) – Miami
- McCree, Douglas Gene (verified) – Naples
- Miller Jr., Herman (verified) - Jacksonville
- Miller, Lawrence Whitefield (retired, watchlist) - Jacksonville
- Morris, Merri Beth (verified) - Tampa, Ocala
- Nauert, George Michael (verified, deceased, owner) - Palm Harbor
- Nauert, Jodell Lynne (owner) Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Tampa
- Nisbet, Kieron (worker, watchlist) - Hialeah
- Norris, Paul Michael (verified, promoter, instructor) – Miami
- Osborne, Robelto (revoked, watchlist) – Miami
- Patel, Rupa Dilipkumar (verified) - Tampa, Orlando
- Peguero, Felicita (owner) – Miami
- Peguero, Maria (owner) – Miami
- Pendergraft, James Scott (owner, verified) – Orlando, Ocala, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale
- Perper, Zvi Harry (verified) – Delray Beach
- Poy-Wing, Celina (owner, suspended) – Plantation
- Prabhakaran, Sujatha (verified) – St. Petersburg
- Quintana, Jose Raul (verified) – Tampa, Orlando
- Raum, Mary Elwin Pugh (verified) – Gainesville
- Ravi, Himagiri G. (verified) – Lakeland
- Reis, Mona S (owner, promoter) – West Palm Beach
- Renelique, Pierre Jean-Jacques (watchlist, revoked) - Hialeah
- Rodriguez, Frank (verified) – West Palm Beach
- Rodriguez, Jose (former owner, watchlist) – Miami
- Rosenthal, Evelina Mira (owner) – Miami
- Rosenthal, Vladimir (verified, owner) – Miami
- Roth, Harvey Craig (verified) – Boca Raton
- Sanchez Jr., Joe (deceased) – Lakeland
- Senises, Siomara (owner) – Miami
- Sibley, Paul Leslie (verified, deceased) – Gainesville
- Snydle, Frank Emil (null and void, deceased) – Winter Haven
- Sobieski, Tammy (owner) – Orlando, Daytona
- Spagnolo-Hye, Scott Evan (verified, watchlist) – Orlando, Tampa, Ocala
- Spence, Mark R (verified) – Hialeah
- Stockman, Cynthia D. (owner) – Fort Lauderdale
- Stockman, Richard T. (owner) – Fort Lauderdale
- Van Scriver, Kimberly Pauline (verified) – Jacksonville
- Vergara, Natali (owner, administrator) – Hialeah, Miramar
- Waterman II, Philip F. (verified) – Naples, Fort Myers
- Watson, Edward Ray (verified) – Miami
- Weinstein, Joan (owner) – Fort Lauderdale
- Whaley, Walker L. (verified, deceased) – Jacksonville, Gainesville
- Whitney, Randall Brooks (verified) – Orlando
- Windle, Edward (owner, retired, watchlist) – Melbourne
- Windle, Patricia Baird (owner, retired, watchlist) - Melbourne
- Wolf, Lewis Sidney (verified, revoked) - St. Petersburg, Tampa, Melbourne
Why We List Abortionists (1998)
A friend of mine found an email I received back in 1998 and the response I wrote. What amazes me is that I recently picked up the vision again for the Florida Murder Industry website and I still sound a lot like I did back in 1998.
As far as I know, a group of us in Melbourne, Florida were the first pro-life activists to create a website listing abortionists’ information that we culled from various public sources. At the time, it was newsworthy and was mentioned in at least one major feminist magazine, Madamoiselle, and in the local press. Here is someone claiming to be a journalist asking for quotes for an article of some type. – JCR
——-Original Message——- From: Jay Rogers [mailto:email@example.com] Sent: Monday, November 02, 1998 11:58 AM To: Marian Jones Subject: Re: Web site
Dear Mr. Rogers:
I am a journalist doing a story about violence at abortion clinics, and the response of people on both sides of the debate in the wake of the latest violence. I am writing to ask you about your web site, specifically why you have the names and home phone numbers of abortionists on the site. — Also, was wondering what you think about the abortion-clinic violence.
Sincerely, Marian Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
I condemn all abortion clinic violence. I do not wish harm to come to any abortion doctor, patient or unborn child.
I own a house across the street from a well-known abortion clinic in Melbourne, Florida, Aware Woman Center for Choice. From there I am involved in various Christian media endeavors as well as helping to establish a pro-life crisis pregnancy outreach.
For years, I have been concerned about the number of women injured by this particular clinic. The doctors recruited by the clinic are known as “butchers” in the abortion industry. A few years ago, one woman, Maureen Tyke, died after an abortion at Aware Woman. In the last two years, at least four women have been taken to the hospital in ambulances with injuries. Two were believed to have had perforated uteruses. On woman called the local pro-life group to say that she had delived her premature baby in a toilet after supposedly having had an abortion at Aware Woman.
Sadly, these stories are common. Abortion may be legal, but it is not safe.
The local pro-life group in Melbourne has been effective in getting many abortionists to quit coming to Melbourne. This is done by peaceful, legal, loving confrontation. We have gone to abortionist’s neighborhoods to picket at their houses. Two years ago, an abortion doctor in Jacksonville, Florida quit coming to Melbourne because we exposed the fact that he was an abortionist to his family, friends, neighbors, colleagues, and other patients.
This doctor was replaced by a full-time abortionist who we knew from various sources was flying down from Cincinnatti each week to perform abortions in Melbourne. The web site, “Melbourne’s Abortion Industry” was created two years ago as a way to identify him. This doctor has had a bad record with injuries of women. We had only a photo and physical description of the doctor. As a web site administrator, I had the idea of placing the photo on a web page and asking pro-lifers around the country if they knew who he was. We included a short physical description. We ascertained his identity within one week.
After identifying the doctor, we then set out to document the instances of life-threatening, illegal, unethical and unprofessional practices by the abortion clinic. These are legion. We included 911 emergency calls to the local hospital after women had been injured at Aware Woman;video files of ambulances arriving at the clinic; and testimonies of women who were injured at Aware Woman.
We also publish testimonies of women who chose life instead of abortion.
We believe that if women know the dangers of abortion to their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being, some will seek alternatives. The web site does not encourage violence towards anyone. We want to protect women and unborn children.
We want unethical abortionists to be exposed to the public, to their family, neighbors, friends, and especailly their patients. Most obstetrician- gynecologists have pro-life patients who abhor abortion. We want to let them know their doctor also performs abortions for money.
In the past few years, many abortionists and clinic workers have become Christians and have quit. Dr. Bernard Nathanson and Norma McCorvey (Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade) are two famous examples. They both testify that being confronted lovingly by pro-lifers led to their conversion. We hope that more abortionists will repent of the sin of abortion and become Christians.
Those who do not repent in their hearts must still be persuaded to stop doing abortions for a living. We try to make it easy for them to stop by exposing the fact that they are abortionists to their patients who are pro-life. Faced with the prospect of losing their pro-life patients, many abortionists quit doing abortions.
We give them a clear choice. Either they will stop coming to Melbourne to do abortions or they will have to become full-time abortionists. Faced with these two options, we believe that most will quit coming to Melbourne.
We publish the names, addresses, and phone numbers of abortionists, because we want them to be ashamed of exposure. We want Christians who live in their area to peacefully and lovingly confront them. Many abortionists are ashamed of what they do. They will quit if they are exposed to the public. We have removed this more personal information of abortionists who have quit coming to Melbourne.
With the information super-highway expanding at a phenomenal rate, this type of web site will soon become common. Soon there will be information about every abortionist in America posted on the world wide web. Faced with this exposure, young OB-GYN interns coming out of medical school will have to decide if they want to face public scrutiny. Abortion may be legal, but many people believe that it is an evil, abhorrent practice. It is still a moral wrong in God’s sight and is synonymous with child murder — one of the most execrable villainies known to man.
We do not want any person to be harmed. At the web site, we have prominently published a biblical rationale against those who act as “vigilantees” and shoot abortionists calling it “justifiable homicide.” This act is as abhorrent as abortion. We hope that these murderers will be tried and punished for their crime.
However, given the fact that abortion is the killing of unborn children, we take this seriously too. We don’t let unstable and violent vigilantees influence our peaceful protest against abortion. Nor do we let the abortion industry paint us as violent or hateful. We peacefully resist abortion while trying to demonstrate the love of Jesus Christ to those who would repent and believe in Him.
- Jay Rogers, Web site host Melbourne’s Abortion Industry
» » Duncan, Stephen Wiley (verified, owner) - Tallahassee
Your comments are welcome!
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
(We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.)
Who is the Real Jesus?
Ever since the dawn of modern rationalism, skeptics have sought to use textual criticism, archeology and historical reconstructions to uncover the “historical Jesus” — a wise teacher who said many wonderful things, but fulfilled no prophecies, performed no miracles and certainly did not rise from the dead in triumph over sin.
Over the past 100 years, however, startling discoveries in biblical archeology and scholarship have all but vanquished the faulty assumptions of these doubting modernists. Regrettably, these discoveries have often been ignored by the skeptics as well as by the popular media. As a result, the liberal view still holds sway in universities and impacts the culture and even much of the church.
The Real Jesus explodes the myths of these critics and the movies, books and television programs that have popularized their views. Presented in ten parts — perfect for individual, family and classroom study — viewers will be challenged to go deeper in their knowledge of Christ in order to be able to defend their faith and present the truth to a skeptical modern world – that the Jesus of the Gospels is the Jesus of history — “the same yesterday, today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8). He is the real Jesus.
Speakers include: George Grant, Ted Baehr, Stephen Mansfield, Raymond Ortlund, Phil Kayser, David Lutzweiler, Jay Grimstead, J.P. Holding, and Eric Holmberg.
Ten parts, over two hours of instruction!
Running Time: 130 minutes
(We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.)
Exposing The Occult Roots of Abortion
This presentation looks at the spiritual roots of abortion and exposes the myths surrounding child killing. Little known historical facts about abortion and how they relate to modern feminism are presented logically and accurately. Has been effective in converting many to a pro-life position.
Massacre of Innocence goes where no pro-life presentation has gone before in “tearing the lid off abortion” to reveal the spiritual realities we must battle if we will bring an end to this crime. The presentation is absorbing, fast-paced, informative and incredibly devastating to any attempt to justify abortion.
“… an extraordinary statement … a powerfully articulate presentation about what abortion really means, and why a great and moral nation like the United States must not allow the slaughter to continue.”
— Congressman Robert K. Dornan
Running time: 85 minutes
Packaged in a double DVD case with the updated The Abortion Matrix DVD.
(We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.)
High Quality Paperback — 40 pages of dynamite!
Revival, Resistance, Reformation, Revolution
An Introduction to the Doctrines of Interposition and Nullification
In 1776, a short time after the Declaration of Independence was adopted, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and Benjamin Franklin were assigned to design an official seal for the United States of America. Their proposed motto was Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God. America owes its existence to centuries of Christian political philosophy. Our nation provided a model for liberty copied by nations the world over.
By the 21st century, we need a “Puritan Storm” to sweep away the Hegelian notion that the state is “God walking on earth.” We need revival and reformation in full force to vanquish the problems that plague us as a nation — from government controlled healthcare — to abortion on demand — to same sex “marriage.” This booklet gives a primer on our founders’ Christian idea of government and examines how the doctrine of nullification was woven into the Constitution as a safeguard against federal tyranny. It concludes with the history and theology of civil resistance. A Second American Revolution is coming with the Word of God growing mightily and prevailing! (Acts 19:20).
(We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.)
Download the Free Study Guide!
Just what is Calvinism?
Does this teaching make man a deterministic robot and God the author of sin? What about free will? If the church accepts Calvinism, won’t evangelism be stifled, perhaps even extinguished? How can we balance God’s sovereignty and man’s responsibility? What are the differences between historic Calvinism and hyper-Calvinism? Why did men like Augustine, Luther, Calvin, Spurgeon, Whitefield, Edwards and a host of renowned Protestant evangelists embrace the teaching of predestination and election and deny free will theology?
This is the first video documentary that answers these and other related questions. Hosted by Eric Holmberg, this fascinating three-part, four-hour presentation is detailed enough so as to not gloss over the controversy. At the same time, it is broken up into ten “Sunday-school-sized” sections to make the rich content manageable and accessible for the average viewer.
Running Time: 257 minutes
(We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.)