- Same Fist, Different Glove
- The Biggest Lie in Politics
- A Pyrrhic Victory on the Ides of March
- Florida can keep Trump from the nomination
- Will the delegate math trump Trump?
- Why is Christmas celebrated on December 25th?
- Planned Parenthood’s “baby parts” scandal underscores the need for Personhood
- ALI files suit against Winter Park, Florida alleging unconstitutional arrests under picketing code
- Court ordered ban on abortions in Kissimmee back in effect
- Polygamy and Homosexual "Marriage" - What does the Bible teach?
- Jailed abortionist Harry Perper receives emergency suspension of medical license
- Is incrementalism the right strategy to end abortion?
- Operation Save America - New Orleans 2014 Recap
- Kissimmee Abortion Wars Part II: The Empire Strikes Back
- Court rules Kissimmee Planned Parenthood cannot provide abortion
- Stop Planned Parenthood of Kissimmee
- HGTV's Flip It Forward Firestorm
- Orlando Planned Parenthood executive targets ethnic community near Disney World
- Orlando abortionist slaps woman, gets slap on the wrist
- What It Means to be Pro-life in the 21st Century
- Police raid Orlando abortionist James Pendergraft's clinic
- A Tribute to Howard Phillips
- Tosh 2.1: Retaking the “No-Free-Speech” Buffer Zone
- Tosh 2.0: Retaking Winter Park’s “No-Free-Speech” Buffer Zone
- Techno Drones of the Brave New Digital World
- The First Abortion Free State: Mississippi or North Dakota?
- The New Tolerance Results in Death Threats
- 12-21-12 – It’s not the end of the world!
- Two and a Half Men star calls his show "filth"
- "Give us a king ... like all the nations" (1 Samuel 8:5)
- Home-Schooled Student Faces Death Threats from Homosexual Activists
- Election 2012: What Will You Do?
- Sonny Bono: More Conservative than Gingrich or Santorum
- The Media's Cain Mutiny
- The Occupy Movement: The Death Scream of Western Humanism?
- Christian Economics - Value and the Principle of Stewardship (Part 1)
- Was Sarah Palin right or wrong about Paul Revere?
- Islam and Mormonism: Kissin’ Cousins?
- Would Jesus burn a Muslim? (Part 3)
- Would Jesus burn a Muslim? (Part 2)
- Would Jesus Burn a Muslim? (Part 1)
- International Burn the Book of Mormon Day - 12/23/2010
- Glenn Beck - A Modern Day Josephus?
- Election Fall-Out 2010: Rick Scott
- John the Baptist: The Forerunner
- Bernie DeCastro or Marco Rubio For U.S. Senate?
- The History of St. Patrick
- The Manhattan Declaration (Part 2) The Barmen Declaration revisited
- Using Luke's Time Markers - "What time of the year was Jesus born?"
- The Manhattan Declaration (Part 1) What is "the Church"?
- A Nativity Timeline (part 2)
- A Nativity Timeline (part 1)
- Realized Postmillennialism: The world is getting better not worse
- Pray for Obama - Psalm 109:8
- The Freudian Cult of Victimization
- The Ten Commandments of Obama
- What is postmodernism?
- What percentage of the world is atheist?
- Eastern European Nationalism
- Unending Persecution of Christians in Pakistan
- Is “Nero” in the new Star Trek movie an intentional Christian allegory?
- Why I am not an atheist
- ABC News Poll: 92 Million Evangelical Christians in America
- Were flying reptiles too large to fly?
- Is Barack Obama a Christian?
- What is "AdSense for Content Host"?
- How to end voter fraud forever
- Sarah Palin didn't know Africa was a continent?
- Polls prove to be inaccurate
- McCain's hope rests in five states
- Obama peaks early in polls
- McCain 3 points behind in the most accurate poll
- Polls are tightening in McCain's favor
- How McCain can still win and win big!
- Saturday Night Live "Sarah Palin Rap"
- Bottom line on the Sarah Palin "Troopergate" Report
- The Barack Obama - Fidel Castro Odinga axis
- Sarah Palin Takes on Big Oil: A Book Preview
- Pollster Zogby predicts a McCain landslide
- Obama Nation? A prediction of the November 4, 2008 Electoral Map
- McCain vs. Obama -- It's all about the electoral college
- McCain called for reform of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae in May, 2006
- An electoral college landslide for McCain?
- The Atheist Syndrome
- Why I support Chuck Baldwin for President
- PZ Myers weighs in on my Sarah Palin entry
- The Todd Bentley "revival" fall-out
- The Sarah Palin "sigh" factor
- A Crank on Gay Marriage - Murphy Brown Revisted
- Br'er McCain and Huckabee Rabbit - McCain may still lose the nomination!
- Does McCain have the nomination wrapped up?
- Is Huckabee gaining on McCain in Virginia?
- The ABC (Anybody But 'Cain) Coalition gains ground!
- How Huckabee can win big in Virginia
- Mike Huckabee wins Kansas, Louisiana!
- How Mike Huckabee can win big in 11 upcoming Republican primaries
- Romney quits! It's now a two man race!
- Is John McCain the inevitable nominee? (forming the ABC coalition)
- Is John McCain the inevitable nominee? (the morning after)
- Is John McCain the inevitable nominee?
- Who will win the Republican nomination?
- More on the Mike Huckabee rapist "pardon"
- Leading Florida Social Activist Switches From Thompson to Huckabee
- Mike Huckabee and the rapist "pardon"
- Schilling's bloody sock still a major news story three years later
- Horror fiction writer Anne Rice cites preterist influence in her conversion
- Rocky Balboa - A Christian?
- Does America stand alone against Islamic terrorism?
- What Ted Haggard's fall could REALLY teach Christians
- Rocky Balboa movie has a Christian theme
- How to Vote
- Harvard faculty recomends required "Reason and Faith" courses
- Harvard to reinstate religion in required courses
- Pope's lecture causes uproar in the Muslim world
- Hundreds of WMDs discovered in Iraq, report says, more to be found ...
- Understanding Poverty in Orlando Area High Schools (Part 2)
- Understanding Poverty in Orlando, Florida Area High Schools (Part 1)
- On Racism
- Legal temporary-worker status for illegal immigrants?
- Did Saddam Hussein have weapons of mass destruction?
- Did Saddam Hussein have weapons of mass destruction?
- Legal temporary-worker status for illegal immigrants?
«- Campus Ministry
-» Education Issues
That Swiss Hermit Strikes Again!
Dr. Schaeffer, who was one of the most influential Christian thinkers in the twentieth century, shows that secular humanism has displaced the Judeo-Christian consensus that once defined our nation’s moral boundaries. Law, education, and medicine have all been reshaped for the worse as a consequence. America’s dominant worldview changed, Schaeffer charges, when Christians weren’t looking.
Schaeffer lists two reasons for evangelical indifference: a false concept of spirituality and fear. He calls on believers to stand against the tyranny and moral chaos that come when humanism reigns-and warns that believers may, at some point, be forced to make the hard choice between obeying God or Caesar. A Christian Manifesto is a thought-provoking and bracing Christian analysis of American culture and the obligation Christians have to engage the culture with the claims of Christ.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
These shocking eyewitness accounts expose the dangers of abortion not only to unborn children, but to the health and lives women as well. An antidote to the smokescreens of the liberal media, these short clips show what really happens in and around abortion clinics.
Although the content is emotionally gut-wrenching, these videos have been used in church seminars and small groups to educate Christians on the abortion issue and to lead people toward a pro-life position. Contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of materials that can be shown separately.
Watch these pro-life videos on-line.
“These videos helped change my mind from pro-choice to pro-life. Your videos are what did it for me. I will be walking in next year’s March For Life in San Francisco.” — A. Jackson, California
“I was going to have an abortion until I saw your video. Praise Jesus!”
— M. Drew, YouTube Commenter
$4.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Who is the dreaded beast of Revelation?
Now at last, a plausible candidate for this personification of evil incarnate has been identified (or re-identified). Ken Gentry’s insightful analysis of scripture and history is likely to revolutionize your understanding of the book of Revelation — and even more importantly — amplify and energize your entire Christian worldview!
Historical footage and other graphics are used to illustrate the lecture Dr. Gentry presented at the 1999 Ligonier Conference in Orlando, Florida. It is followed by a one-hour question and answer session addressing the key concerns and objections typically raised in response to his position. This presentation also features an introduction that touches on not only the confusion and controversy surrounding this issue — but just why it may well be one of the most significant issues facing the Church today.
Ideal for group meetings, personal Bible study — for anyone who wants to understand the historical context of John’s famous letter “… to the seven churches which are in Asia.” (Revelation 1:4)
Running Time: 145 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 200 pages
A Reasonable Response to Christian Postmodernism
Includes a response to the book Christian Jihad by Colonel V. Doner
The title of this book is a misnomer. In reality, I am not trying to get anyone to shut up, but rather to provoke a discussion. This book is a warning about the philosophy of “Christian postmodernism” and the threat that it poses not only to Christian orthodoxy, but to the peace and prosperity our culture as well. The purpose is to equip the reader with some basic principles that can be used to refute their arguments.
Part 1 is a response to some of the recent writings by Frank Schaeffer, the son of the late Francis Schaeffer. This was originally written as a defense against Frank’s attacks on pro-life street activism – a movement that his father helped bring into being through his books, A Christian Manifesto, How Should We Then Live? and Whatever Happened to the Human Race? These works have impacted literally hundreds of thousands of Christian activists.
Part 2 is a response to Colonel Doner and his book, Christian Jihad: Neo-Fundamentalists and the Polarization of America. Doner was one of the key architects of the Christian Right that emerged in the 1980s, who now represents the disillusionment and defection many Christian activists experienced in the 1990s and 2000s. There is still great hope for America to be reformed according to biblical principles. As a new generation is emerging, it is important to recognize the mistakes that Christian activists have made in the past even while holding to a vision for the future.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)