- Personhood Florida and Abortion Abolition
- “Eugenics,” A “New Movement.”
- Thoughts On Election 2016
- Same Fist, Different Glove
- Research Exposes Medicaid Funding from Florida to Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood’s “baby parts” scandal underscores the need for Personhood
- ALI files suit against Winter Park, Florida alleging unconstitutional arrests under picketing code
- Incrementalism vs. Immediatism – Just Stop It!
- Court ordered ban on abortions in Kissimmee back in effect
- Polygamy and Homosexual "Marriage" - What does the Bible teach?
- Jailed abortionist Harry Perper receives emergency suspension of medical license
- The Modern Personhood Movement: What is it?
- Personhood is the Civil Rights Movement of the 21st Century
- Theological Schizophrenia in the Pro-life Movement
- Ashamed of the Gospel
- Abortion: Misguidance or Murder?
- Is incrementalism the right strategy to end abortion?
- Did William Wilberforce use "incrementalism" to abolish slavery?
- The Bible and the Constitution on Life and Marriage
- Operation Save America - New Orleans 2014 Recap
- Kissimmee Abortion Wars Part II: The Empire Strikes Back
- Court rules Kissimmee Planned Parenthood cannot provide abortion
- Planned Parenthood - A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
- Stop Planned Parenthood of Kissimmee
- Operation Save America (OSA) Regional Event: Kissimmee, Florida - June 11-14, 2014
- HGTV's Flip It Forward Firestorm
- Orlando Planned Parenthood executive targets ethnic community near Disney World
- Tallahassee Abortion Center Announces Closure
- Abigail Seidman testimony - Wiccan Rites
- Noles For Life leader confronts Jacksonville abortionist
- Orlando abortionist slaps woman, gets slap on the wrist
- What It Means to be Pro-life in the 21st Century
- Police raid Orlando abortionist James Pendergraft's clinic
- Tosh 4.1: “Busted” while reading the Bible on public sidewalk!
- Tosh 4.0: City's SWAT Team Responds to Peaceful Pro-life Campaign
- Tosh 3.0: What the No-Free-Speech ordinance "actually" does
- Abortionist James Pendergraft's $36.7 Million Judgment
- Is Kermit Gosnell an outlier?
- Orlando Abortionist Pendergraft suspended for fifth time
- Tosh 2.1: Retaking the “No-Free-Speech” Buffer Zone
- Tosh 2.0: Retaking Winter Park’s “No-Free-Speech” Buffer Zone
- The First Abortion Free State: Mississippi or North Dakota?
- Orlando abortion clinic security officer arrested, accused of rape
- Countering Pro-life Idolatry
- Why Romney Is Bad for the Pro-life Movement
- Countering Pro-abortion Logic
- Florida DOH recommends suspension of abortionist Randall Whitney's license
- The Day Free Speech Died in Winter Park, Florida
- Orlando Sentinel names me: “Chump of the Week”
- The Screwtape Letters of Winter Park, Florida
- The Comedy Central, Planned Parenthood, No-Free-Speech Buffer Zone Axis
- Winter Park, Florida Imposes Unconstitutional Free Speech Ban
- Stop the War on Babies!
- The Tangled Legal History of James Pendergraft
- Late Term Abortion: Can This Be Legal?
- Awareness Campaign at Planned Parenthood CEO Jenna Tosh's neighborhood
- Freedom Speaks - Witchcraft and Abortion?
- Disabled Veteran Injured at Pro-life Awareness Campaign
- Pro-life Awareness Campaign at T.D. Jakes and Joel Osteen conference
- Florida DOH recommends revocation of abortionist Pendergraft’s medical license
- A letter to future pro-life street evangelists
- The Hammer of God – The Florida Pro-life Network
- Can bad publicity be good publicity?
- 39 Years After Roe - Will we rise up and stop the bloodshed?
- Orlando Abortion Center Worker Quits - Salvation Testimony
- Pro-life Issues: Direct Action vs. Indirect Action
- Fire-bombed Pensacola abortion mill linked to abortionist charged with murder
- Pro-life picket of abortionist José Raul Quintana's residence - 11/12/2011
- Pro-life picket of Planned Parenthood CEO Susan Idtensohn's residence - 10/29/2011
- Pagan Rites and Abortion
- Does Charlie Daniels know he is sharing the bill with an abortionist?
- State pro-life Personhood amendments pick up major endorsements
- What to tell pro-life groups who oppose Personhood
- Personhood: Did God Give Animals Rights?
- A Call to War
- Residential Pickets - OSA Orlando Recap (Part 3)
- Caylee Anthony: Later Term Abortion - OSA Orlando Recap (Part 2)
- Operation Save America - Orlando Recap (Part 1)
- Final judgment in civil lawsuit against James Pendergraft: $36.7 million
- Civil lawsuit case against James Pendergraft, 7/24/2011
- Operation Save America National Event: Orlando, Florida
- Personhood Florida Seminar in Orlando - Saturday July 16th at 6:30 pm
- Daphne Campbell asks Scott Randolph to apologize for his bullying tactics
- Operation Save America: Preparing the Way in Orlando
- Flip Benham and Rusty Thomas encourage pro-life street teams in Orlando
- Operation Save America (OSA) National Event - July 16-23, 2011
- Central Florida: A New Hot Spot for Pro-life Activism?
- Abortionist Zvi Harry Perper charged with racketeering and drug trafficking
- 2011 Operation Save America National Event - Orlando
- The Abortion Matrix DVD initial responses are astounding!
- Pro-life Sidewalk Counselor Training Seminar in Orlando
- Orlando Pro-life Group Enters Video Contest
- Abortionist Pendergraft offers handprints and footprints of murdered babies
- Three items of pro-life news from Orlando
- Child Sacrifice in the Incan Empire
- The Abortion Matrix - The Moabite Stone
- The Abortion Matrix DVD: Now Shipping!
- Pat Windle calls me a highly-funded, sexually-repressed voyeur
- The Abortion Matrix - Flip Benham on Evangelism at the Gates of Hell
- Abortion Matrix DVD now available for preorder
- Abortionist Randall Whitney injures yet another woman
- Pro-life Unity?
- Scandal and the New Media
- What does the Colorado vote mean for Personhood Florida?
- IMPACT: Resisting Human Trafficking and Florida's Abortion Industry
- What's with those people outside the clinic?
- Eduardo Verastegui: A Paradigm Shift in the Pro-life Movement
- Order The Abortion Matrix DVD!
- Abortionist Randall Whitney Arrested … Again!
- Horizons of Hope Outreach - September 18, 2010
- Suspended abortionist James Pendergraft suspended again, 8/11/2010
- A Declaration of Personhood Now!
- Orlando Abortionist Randall Whitney arrested for aggravated battery
- Newest Gallup Poll shows most Americans are still pro-life
- IMPACT Seminar Livestream
- The IMPACT Seminar: A New Generation of Pro-life Activism
- R.C. Sproul Jr. - The Church's Silence on the Abortion Issue
- Theological Presuppositions of Pro-life Activism
- S.O.S. Cry / Stand4Life - Florida Pro-life events
- Florida Pro-life Network - Pro-life Unity meeting
- TV News Clips from Personhood Florida Tour
- Sign and Circulate the Personhood Amendment Petition
- The Florida Pro-life Network
- Request for a published interview
- Stand4LIFE - Pro-life event on May 1st, 2010
- The History of St. Patrick
- Personhood Florida expanding and reaching across the state!
- Scott Brown presents a paradox for the pro-life movement
- The Personhood Movement: A Multi-Pronged Pro-Life Strategy
- Who is Scott Brown really?
- Personhood Florida: Clearing the Liberal Media Smokescreens
- Thoughts on the Manhattan Declaration: What's Next?
- Manhattan Declaration: A Call of Christian Conscience
- NBC's Law & Order episode takes script from pro-life website
- Pierre Renelique: Hialeah abortion doctor on the run!
- Can a pro-life video save unborn children?
- Law & Order episode "Dignity" infuriates pro-aborts
- Florida Catholic Bishops wrongly oppose Personhood Amendment
- Why we should create cognitive dissonance on the “pro-life” issue
- Personhood: The Right Language and the Correct Strategy at the Right Time
- Would the Florida Personhood Amendment ban birth control?
- Personhood Florida - How to circulate ballot petitions
- Senator Bob Smith endorses the Florida Personhood Amendment
- Frank Schaeffer, will you PLEASE shut up! (part 4)
- Don't be fooled by Obamacare, it includes abortion!
- Frank Schaeffer, will you PLEASE shut up! (part 3)
- Frank Schaeffer, will you PLEASE shut up! (part 2)
- Frank Schaeffer, will you PLEASE shut up! (part 1)
- Ted Kennedy's Letter to the Pope
- The Abortion Matrix: Abortion in Biblical Perspective
- An investigation into the writings of Jay Rogers (a video)
- The Wrath of Angels & Exposing Late Term Abortion
- Late-term Abortionist Pendergraft loses license suspension appeal, 7/4/2009
- Dr. George Tiller and "Defensive Action"
- Gallup Poll: Most Americans now pro-life
- Abortion: The Religion of Witchcraft and Child Sacrifice (OPENING)
- "The Occult Roots of Abortion" audio sermons on-line
- Raped and Pregnant?
- 22 Weeks Premiere: Baby born alive after failed abortion!
- 22 Weeks premiere in Orlando
- An Imprecatory Prayer Proclamation: Barack Obama
- Will Catholic undecideds swing the election?
- Obama and Infanticide: The issue that will not go away
- Clearing the Media Smokescreens - Elections and Economics
- "You can't push your beliefs about abortion on someone else!"
- Barack Obama - "Punished with a baby!"
- Sarah Palin - The Tale of Two Babies
- The Party Is Over
- I Invented the Internet (Ep. 4: Kill and Destroy)
- "I can't even mail a letter!" - Abortion clinic "buffer zone" arrest
- Abortion Clinic 911 Calls - Baby Rowan (Revisited)
- Bill Clinton: "If you were really pro-life ..."
- State refuses to restore abortionist Pendergraft's medical license, 12/1/2007
- Brevard County's 211 Hotline promotes abortion
- God's Eviction Notice: An Open Letter to San Francisco and the Inhabitants Thereof
- Questions from Anne Rice author of Christ the Lord, Out of Egypt
- When pro-aborts finally accept the humanity of the unborn child ...
- That Swiss Hermit strikes again!
- Pro-Life Priest Found Not Guilty of Federal Charges
- Is abortion legal through all nine months of pregancy?
- Amazing Grace: The Story of William Wilberforce
- Joel and Ariel's Pro-life Reality Program
- Christianity is Rational
- How to put abortion clinic 911 emergency calls on YouTube
- Abortion Clinic 911 Calls Videos
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls (4 of 4)
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls (3 of 4)
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls (2 of 4)
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls (1 of 4)
- Abortion is legal, but never safe!
- Should murder be criminalized?
- MTV pro-life video
- MTV's pro-life video featuring Joel and Ariel
- The most dangerous place for a child to be
- Columbine victim's father responds to Amish shootings
- State of Florida suspends abortionist James Pendergraft, 8/19/2006
- An Open Letter to the Pro-life Movement
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls - Baby Rowan
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls - Baby Rowan
- An Open Letter to the Pro-life Movement
«- Blog Archive
High Quality Paperback — 219 pages
Foundations in Biblical Orthodoxy
Driving down a country road sometime, you might see a church with a sign proudly proclaiming: “No book but the Bible — No creed but Christ.” The problem with this statement is that the word creed (from the Latin: credo) simply means “belief.” All Christians have beliefs, regardless of whether they are written.
Yet a single book containing the actual texts of the most important creeds of the early Church will not often be found. Out of the multitude of works on the evangelical Christian book market today, those dealing with the creeds of the Church are scarce.
Why Creeds and Confessions? provides a foundation of biblical orthodoxy as a defense against the false and truly heretical doctrines advanced by the spirit of this age.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Who is the dreaded beast of Revelation?
Now at last, a plausible candidate for this personification of evil incarnate has been identified (or re-identified). Ken Gentry’s insightful analysis of scripture and history is likely to revolutionize your understanding of the book of Revelation — and even more importantly — amplify and energize your entire Christian worldview!
Historical footage and other graphics are used to illustrate the lecture Dr. Gentry presented at the 1999 Ligonier Conference in Orlando, Florida. It is followed by a one-hour question and answer session addressing the key concerns and objections typically raised in response to his position. This presentation also features an introduction that touches on not only the confusion and controversy surrounding this issue — but just why it may well be one of the most significant issues facing the Church today.
Ideal for group meetings, personal Bible study — for anyone who wants to understand the historical context of John’s famous letter “… to the seven churches which are in Asia.” (Revelation 1:4)
Running Time: 145 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the free Study Guide!
Is there a connection between pagan religion and the abortion industry?
This powerful presentation traces the biblical roots of child sacrifice and then delves into the social, political and cultural fall-out that this sin against God and crime against humanity has produced in our beleaguered society.
Conceived as a sequel and update to the 1988 classic, The Massacre of Innocence, the new title, The Abortion Matrix, is entirely fitting. It not only references abortion’s specific target – the sacred matrix where human beings are formed in the womb in the very image of God, but it also implies the existence of a conspiracy, a matrix of seemingly disparate forces that are driving this holocaust.
The occult activity surrounding the abortion industry is exposed with numerous examples. But are these just aberrations, bizarre yet anomalous examples of abortionists who just happen to have ties to modern day witchcraft? Or is this representative of something deeper, more sinister and even endemic to the entire abortion movement?
As the allusion to the film of over a decade ago suggests, the viewer may learn that things are not always as they appear to be. The Abortion Matrix reveals the reality of child-killing and strikes the proper moral chord to move hearts to fulfill the biblical responsibility to rescue those unjustly sentenced to death and to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves (Proverbs 24:11,12; 31:8,9).
Speakers include: George Grant, Peter Hammond, RC Sproul Jr., Paul Jehle, Lou Engle, Rusty Thomas, Flip Benham, Janet Porter and many more.
Ten parts, over three hours of instruction!
Running Time: 195 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the Free Study Guide!
Just what is Calvinism?
Does this teaching make man a deterministic robot and God the author of sin? What about free will? If the church accepts Calvinism, won’t evangelism be stifled, perhaps even extinguished? How can we balance God’s sovereignty and man’s responsibility? What are the differences between historic Calvinism and hyper-Calvinism? Why did men like Augustine, Luther, Calvin, Spurgeon, Whitefield, Edwards and a host of renowned Protestant evangelists embrace the teaching of predestination and election and deny free will theology?
This is the first video documentary that answers these and other related questions. Hosted by Eric Holmberg, this fascinating three-part, four-hour presentation is detailed enough so as to not gloss over the controversy. At the same time, it is broken up into ten “Sunday-school-sized” sections to make the rich content manageable and accessible for the average viewer.
Running Time: 257 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)