- The Tangled Legal History of James Pendergraft
- Personhood Florida and Abortion Abolition
- “Eugenics,” A “New Movement.”
- Thoughts On Election 2016
- Same Fist, Different Glove
- Research Exposes Medicaid Funding from Florida to Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood’s “baby parts” scandal underscores the need for Personhood
- ALI files suit against Winter Park, Florida alleging unconstitutional arrests under picketing code
- Incrementalism vs. Immediatism – Just Stop It!
- Court ordered ban on abortions in Kissimmee back in effect
- Polygamy and Homosexual "Marriage" - What does the Bible teach?
- Jailed abortionist Harry Perper receives emergency suspension of medical license
- The Modern Personhood Movement: What is it?
- Personhood is the Civil Rights Movement of the 21st Century
- Theological Schizophrenia in the Pro-life Movement
- Ashamed of the Gospel
- Abortion: Misguidance or Murder?
- Is incrementalism the right strategy to end abortion?
- Did William Wilberforce use "incrementalism" to abolish slavery?
- The Bible and the Constitution on Life and Marriage
- Operation Save America - New Orleans 2014 Recap
- Kissimmee Abortion Wars Part II: The Empire Strikes Back
- Court rules Kissimmee Planned Parenthood cannot provide abortion
- Planned Parenthood - A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
- Stop Planned Parenthood of Kissimmee
- Operation Save America (OSA) Regional Event: Kissimmee, Florida - June 11-14, 2014
- HGTV's Flip It Forward Firestorm
- Orlando Planned Parenthood executive targets ethnic community near Disney World
- Tallahassee Abortion Center Announces Closure
- Abigail Seidman testimony - Wiccan Rites
- Noles For Life leader confronts Jacksonville abortionist
- Orlando abortionist slaps woman, gets slap on the wrist
- What It Means to be Pro-life in the 21st Century
- Police raid Orlando abortionist James Pendergraft's clinic
- Tosh 4.1: “Busted” while reading the Bible on public sidewalk!
- Tosh 4.0: City's SWAT Team Responds to Peaceful Pro-life Campaign
- Tosh 3.0: What the No-Free-Speech ordinance "actually" does
- Abortionist James Pendergraft's $36.7 Million Judgment
- Is Kermit Gosnell an outlier?
- Orlando Abortionist Pendergraft suspended for fifth time
- Tosh 2.1: Retaking the “No-Free-Speech” Buffer Zone
- Tosh 2.0: Retaking Winter Park’s “No-Free-Speech” Buffer Zone
- The First Abortion Free State: Mississippi or North Dakota?
- Orlando abortion clinic security officer arrested, accused of rape
- Countering Pro-life Idolatry
- Why Romney Is Bad for the Pro-life Movement
- Countering Pro-abortion Logic
- Florida DOH recommends suspension of abortionist Randall Whitney's license
- The Day Free Speech Died in Winter Park, Florida
- Orlando Sentinel names me: “Chump of the Week”
- The Screwtape Letters of Winter Park, Florida
- The Comedy Central, Planned Parenthood, No-Free-Speech Buffer Zone Axis
- Winter Park, Florida Imposes Unconstitutional Free Speech Ban
- Stop the War on Babies!
- Late Term Abortion: Can This Be Legal?
- Awareness Campaign at Planned Parenthood CEO Jenna Tosh's neighborhood
- Freedom Speaks - Witchcraft and Abortion?
- Disabled Veteran Injured at Pro-life Awareness Campaign
- Pro-life Awareness Campaign at T.D. Jakes and Joel Osteen conference
- Florida DOH recommends revocation of abortionist Pendergraft’s medical license
- A letter to future pro-life street evangelists
- The Hammer of God – The Florida Pro-life Network
- Can bad publicity be good publicity?
- 39 Years After Roe - Will we rise up and stop the bloodshed?
- Orlando Abortion Center Worker Quits - Salvation Testimony
- Pro-life Issues: Direct Action vs. Indirect Action
- Fire-bombed Pensacola abortion mill linked to abortionist charged with murder
- Pro-life picket of abortionist José Raul Quintana's residence - 11/12/2011
- Pro-life picket of Planned Parenthood CEO Susan Idtensohn's residence - 10/29/2011
- Pagan Rites and Abortion
- Does Charlie Daniels know he is sharing the bill with an abortionist?
- State pro-life Personhood amendments pick up major endorsements
- What to tell pro-life groups who oppose Personhood
- Personhood: Did God Give Animals Rights?
- A Call to War
- Residential Pickets - OSA Orlando Recap (Part 3)
- Caylee Anthony: Later Term Abortion - OSA Orlando Recap (Part 2)
- Operation Save America - Orlando Recap (Part 1)
- Final judgment in civil lawsuit against James Pendergraft: $36.7 million
- Civil lawsuit case against James Pendergraft, 7/24/2011
- Operation Save America National Event: Orlando, Florida
- Personhood Florida Seminar in Orlando - Saturday July 16th at 6:30 pm
- Daphne Campbell asks Scott Randolph to apologize for his bullying tactics
- Operation Save America: Preparing the Way in Orlando
- Flip Benham and Rusty Thomas encourage pro-life street teams in Orlando
- Operation Save America (OSA) National Event - July 16-23, 2011
- Central Florida: A New Hot Spot for Pro-life Activism?
- Abortionist Zvi Harry Perper charged with racketeering and drug trafficking
- 2011 Operation Save America National Event - Orlando
- The Abortion Matrix DVD initial responses are astounding!
- Pro-life Sidewalk Counselor Training Seminar in Orlando
- Orlando Pro-life Group Enters Video Contest
- Abortionist Pendergraft offers handprints and footprints of murdered babies
- Three items of pro-life news from Orlando
- Child Sacrifice in the Incan Empire
- The Abortion Matrix - The Moabite Stone
- The Abortion Matrix DVD: Now Shipping!
- Pat Windle calls me a highly-funded, sexually-repressed voyeur
- The Abortion Matrix - Flip Benham on Evangelism at the Gates of Hell
- Abortion Matrix DVD now available for preorder
- Abortionist Randall Whitney injures yet another woman
- Pro-life Unity?
- Scandal and the New Media
- What does the Colorado vote mean for Personhood Florida?
- IMPACT: Resisting Human Trafficking and Florida's Abortion Industry
- What's with those people outside the clinic?
- Eduardo Verastegui: A Paradigm Shift in the Pro-life Movement
- Order The Abortion Matrix DVD!
- Abortionist Randall Whitney Arrested … Again!
- Horizons of Hope Outreach - September 18, 2010
- Suspended abortionist James Pendergraft suspended again, 8/11/2010
- A Declaration of Personhood Now!
- Orlando Abortionist Randall Whitney arrested for aggravated battery
- Newest Gallup Poll shows most Americans are still pro-life
- IMPACT Seminar Livestream
- The IMPACT Seminar: A New Generation of Pro-life Activism
- R.C. Sproul Jr. - The Church's Silence on the Abortion Issue
- Theological Presuppositions of Pro-life Activism
- S.O.S. Cry / Stand4Life - Florida Pro-life events
- Florida Pro-life Network - Pro-life Unity meeting
- TV News Clips from Personhood Florida Tour
- Sign and Circulate the Personhood Amendment Petition
- The Florida Pro-life Network
- Request for a published interview
- Stand4LIFE - Pro-life event on May 1st, 2010
- The History of St. Patrick
- Personhood Florida expanding and reaching across the state!
- Scott Brown presents a paradox for the pro-life movement
- The Personhood Movement: A Multi-Pronged Pro-Life Strategy
- Who is Scott Brown really?
- Personhood Florida: Clearing the Liberal Media Smokescreens
- Thoughts on the Manhattan Declaration: What's Next?
- Manhattan Declaration: A Call of Christian Conscience
- NBC's Law & Order episode takes script from pro-life website
- Pierre Renelique: Hialeah abortion doctor on the run!
- Can a pro-life video save unborn children?
- Law & Order episode "Dignity" infuriates pro-aborts
- Florida Catholic Bishops wrongly oppose Personhood Amendment
- Why we should create cognitive dissonance on the “pro-life” issue
- Personhood: The Right Language and the Correct Strategy at the Right Time
- Would the Florida Personhood Amendment ban birth control?
- Personhood Florida - How to circulate ballot petitions
- Senator Bob Smith endorses the Florida Personhood Amendment
- Frank Schaeffer, will you PLEASE shut up! (part 4)
- Don't be fooled by Obamacare, it includes abortion!
- Frank Schaeffer, will you PLEASE shut up! (part 3)
- Frank Schaeffer, will you PLEASE shut up! (part 2)
- Frank Schaeffer, will you PLEASE shut up! (part 1)
- Ted Kennedy's Letter to the Pope
- The Abortion Matrix: Abortion in Biblical Perspective
- An investigation into the writings of Jay Rogers (a video)
- The Wrath of Angels & Exposing Late Term Abortion
- Late-term Abortionist Pendergraft loses license suspension appeal, 7/4/2009
- Dr. George Tiller and "Defensive Action"
- Gallup Poll: Most Americans now pro-life
- Abortion: The Religion of Witchcraft and Child Sacrifice (OPENING)
- "The Occult Roots of Abortion" audio sermons on-line
- Raped and Pregnant?
- 22 Weeks Premiere: Baby born alive after failed abortion!
- 22 Weeks premiere in Orlando
- An Imprecatory Prayer Proclamation: Barack Obama
- Will Catholic undecideds swing the election?
- Obama and Infanticide: The issue that will not go away
- Clearing the Media Smokescreens - Elections and Economics
- "You can't push your beliefs about abortion on someone else!"
- Barack Obama - "Punished with a baby!"
- Sarah Palin - The Tale of Two Babies
- The Party Is Over
- I Invented the Internet (Ep. 4: Kill and Destroy)
- "I can't even mail a letter!" - Abortion clinic "buffer zone" arrest
- Abortion Clinic 911 Calls - Baby Rowan (Revisited)
- Bill Clinton: "If you were really pro-life ..."
- State refuses to restore abortionist Pendergraft's medical license, 12/1/2007
- Brevard County's 211 Hotline promotes abortion
- God's Eviction Notice: An Open Letter to San Francisco and the Inhabitants Thereof
- Questions from Anne Rice author of Christ the Lord, Out of Egypt
- When pro-aborts finally accept the humanity of the unborn child ...
- That Swiss Hermit strikes again!
- Pro-Life Priest Found Not Guilty of Federal Charges
- Is abortion legal through all nine months of pregancy?
- Amazing Grace: The Story of William Wilberforce
- Joel and Ariel's Pro-life Reality Program
- Christianity is Rational
- How to put abortion clinic 911 emergency calls on YouTube
- Abortion Clinic 911 Calls Videos
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls (4 of 4)
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls (3 of 4)
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls (2 of 4)
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls (1 of 4)
- Abortion is legal, but never safe!
- Should murder be criminalized?
- MTV pro-life video
- MTV's pro-life video featuring Joel and Ariel
- The most dangerous place for a child to be
- Columbine victim's father responds to Amish shootings
- State of Florida suspends abortionist James Pendergraft, 8/19/2006
- An Open Letter to the Pro-life Movement
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls - Baby Rowan
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls - Baby Rowan
- An Open Letter to the Pro-life Movement
«- Blog Archive
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
These shocking eyewitness accounts expose the dangers of abortion not only to unborn children, but to the health and lives women as well. An antidote to the smokescreens of the liberal media, these short clips show what really happens in and around abortion clinics.
Although the content is emotionally gut-wrenching, these videos have been used in church seminars and small groups to educate Christians on the abortion issue and to lead people toward a pro-life position. Contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of materials that can be shown separately.
Watch these pro-life videos on-line.
“These videos helped change my mind from pro-choice to pro-life. Your videos are what did it for me. I will be walking in next year’s March For Life in San Francisco.” — A. Jackson, California
“I was going to have an abortion until I saw your video. Praise Jesus!”
— M. Drew, YouTube Commenter
$4.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Special Two-Disc Set!
After 40 years of intense study and world-wide ministry, Dr. Francis Schaeffer completed his crowning work of scholarship – to present profound truths in simple film language. Dr. Schaeffer’s brilliant analysis of the past and predictions for current trends have proven so uncannily accurate that this amazing series still feels contemporary almost three decades after its initial release. Ultimately, Schaeffer concludes that man’s only hope is a return to God’s Biblical absolute, the truth revealed in Christ through the Scriptures.
Available for the first time on DVD, this documentary spectacular also includes intimate in-depth conversations with Francis and Edith Schaeffer. With the on-disc study guide, this presentation forms a unique course of comprehensive study. While this series forms an innovative analysis of the past, this outstanding work is more than history. Each episode focuses on a significant era, yet speaks clearly to 21st-century man with answers for modern problems.
$49.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 40 pages of dynamite!
Revival, Resistance, Reformation, Revolution
An Introduction to the Doctrines of Interposition and Nullification
In 1776, a short time after the Declaration of Independence was adopted, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and Benjamin Franklin were assigned to design an official seal for the United States of America. Their proposed motto was Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God. America owes its existence to centuries of Christian political philosophy. Our nation provided a model for liberty copied by nations the world over.
By the 21st century, we need a “Puritan Storm” to sweep away the Hegelian notion that the state is “God walking on earth.” We need revival and reformation in full force to vanquish the problems that plague us as a nation — from government controlled healthcare — to abortion on demand — to same sex “marriage.” This booklet gives a primer on our founders’ Christian idea of government and examines how the doctrine of nullification was woven into the Constitution as a safeguard against federal tyranny. It concludes with the history and theology of civil resistance. A Second American Revolution is coming with the Word of God growing mightily and prevailing! (Acts 19:20).
$7.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the Free Study Guide!
Just what is Calvinism?
Does this teaching make man a deterministic robot and God the author of sin? What about free will? If the church accepts Calvinism, won’t evangelism be stifled, perhaps even extinguished? How can we balance God’s sovereignty and man’s responsibility? What are the differences between historic Calvinism and hyper-Calvinism? Why did men like Augustine, Luther, Calvin, Spurgeon, Whitefield, Edwards and a host of renowned Protestant evangelists embrace the teaching of predestination and election and deny free will theology?
This is the first video documentary that answers these and other related questions. Hosted by Eric Holmberg, this fascinating three-part, four-hour presentation is detailed enough so as to not gloss over the controversy. At the same time, it is broken up into ten “Sunday-school-sized” sections to make the rich content manageable and accessible for the average viewer.
Running Time: 257 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
“Give me liberty or give me death!”
Patrick Henry’s famous declaration not only helped launch the War for Independence, it also perfectly summarized the mindset that gave birth to, and sustained, the unprecedented experiment in Christian liberty that was America.
The freedom our Founders envisioned was not freedom from suffering, want, or hard work. Nor was it freedom to indulge every appetite or whim without restraint—that would merely be servitude to a different master. No, the Founders’ passion was to live free before God, unfettered by the chains of autocracy, shackles that slowly but inexorably bind men when the governments they fashion fail to recognize and uphold freedom’s singular, foundational truth: that all men are created in the image of God, and are thereby co-equally endowed with the right to “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
This presentation is a similar call, not to one but many. By reintroducing the principles of freedom that gave birth to America, it is our prayer that Jesus, the true and only ruler over the nations, will once again be our acknowledged Sovereign, that we may again know and exult in the great truth that “where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is liberty” (2 Cor. 3:17).
Welcome to the Second American Revolution!
This DVD features “Liberty: The Model of Christian Liberty” along with “Dawn’s Early Light: A Brief History of America’s Christian Foundations.” Bonus features include a humorous but instructive collection of campaign ads and Eric Holmberg’s controversial YouTube challenge concerning Mitt Romney’s campaign for president.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)