By Jay Rogers
Published March 10, 2011
- Florida Abortion Clinics
- Florida Abortionists
- Behind The Scenes
- Why We List Abortionists
- News Stories
View Florida Abortion Clinics in a larger map
- A Killing Place Template
- Florida's Killing Places
- Central East - Altamonte Springs - All Women's Health Center of Orlando
- Central East - Daytona Beach - WomanCare of Daytona Beach
- Central East - Melbourne - Aware Woman Center for Choice (closed!)*
- Central East - Melbourne - WomanCare of Melbourne (closed!)*
- Central East - Orlando - EPOC Clinic
- Central East - Orlando - Orlando Women's Center
- Central East - Orlando - Planned Parenthood of Greater Orlando
- Central East - Orlando - Planned Parenthood of Greater Orlando Eastside
- Central East - Orlando - WomanCare of Orlando
- Central West - Clearwater - Bread & Roses Woman's Health
- Central West - Clearwater - Women's ObGyn Center of Countryside
- Central West - Lakeland - Lakeland Women's Health Center
- Central West - Saint Petersburg - All Women's Health Center
- Central West - Saint Petersburg - Planned Parenthood: Pinellas Health Center
- Central West - Saint Petersburg - St. Petersburg Woman's Health Center
- Central West - Tampa - All Women's Health Center of North Tampa
- Central West - Tampa - All Women's Health Center of Tampa
- Central West - Tampa - Planned Parenthood: Tampa Health Center
- Central West - Tampa - Tampa Woman's Health Center
- Central West - Tampa - Women's Center of Hyde Park
- Central West - Winter Haven - Planned Parenthood: Winter Haven Health Center
- North East - Gainesville - All Women's Health Center of Gainesville
- North East - Gainesville - Bread & Roses Women's Health
- North East - Jacksonville - A Woman's Choice of Jacksonville
- North East - Jacksonville - All Women's Health Center of Jacksonville
- North East - Jacksonville - Florida Women's Center
- North East - Jacksonville - Planned Parenthood of North Florida, Inc.
- North East - Ocala - Ocala Women's Center
- North West - Pensacola - American Family Planning Pensacola
- North West - Pensacola - AMS of Pensacola
- North West - Tallahassee - North Florida Women's Health
- South East - Boca Raton - Planned Parenthood: Boca Raton Health Center
- South East - Boca Raton - Robert M. Livingston, MD*
- South East - Coral Gables - Top-Gyn Ladies Center
- South East - Davie - Women's Awareness*
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - All Women's Medical Center
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - East Cypress Women's Center
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - Fort Lauderdale Women's Center
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - Today's Women Medical Center*
- South East - Fort Pierce - A Woman's World Medical Center
- South East - Hialeah - A Gyn Diagnostic Center
- South East - Hialeah - A Woman's Choice
- South East - Hialeah - A Woman's Option
- South East - Hialeah - Alba Medical Center
- South East - Hialeah - Hialeah Women's Center
- South East - Hollywood - A Woman's Center of Hollywood
- South East - Lake Worth - Planned Parenthood: Lake Worth Health Center
- South East - Miami - A Choice For Women
- South East - Miami - A Eve's Clinic
- South East - Miami - A Woman's Care
- South East - Miami - Advance Woman's Care Center
- South East - Miami - Advanced Gyn Clinic*
- South East - Miami - All Women's Healthcare of Dade*
- South East - Miami - Blue Coral Women's Care
- South East - Miami - BSS International Inc - Michael Benjamin, MD
- South East - Miami - Eve of Kendall
- South East - Miami - Millennium Women Center
- South East - Miami - New World Medical Choice*
- South East - Miami - Planned Parenthood: Jean Shehan Health Center*
- South East - Miami - Today's Women Medical Center
- South East - Miami - University of Miami*
- South East - Miramar - Miramar Woman Center
- South East - North Miami Beach - Women & Teens Healthcare*
- South East - Pembroke Pines - Planned Parenthood: Pembroke Pines Health Center
- South East - Plantation - Aastra Women's Center
- South East - Plantation - All Women's OB-Gyn Group*
- South East - West Palm Beach - Presidential Women's Center
- South West - Fort Myers - Fort Myers Women's Health Center
- South West - Fort Myers - Planned Parenthood: Fort Myers Health Center
- South West - Fort Myers - Southwest Florida Women's Clinic
- South West - Naples - Planned Parenthood: Naples Center
- South West - Port Charlotte - Southwest Florida Women's Clinic*
- South West - Sarasota - All Women's Health Center of Sarasota
- South West - Sarasota - Planned Parenthood of Southwest and Central Florida
- South West - Sarasota - Premiere Institute for Women's Health (closed!)* * No AHCA license was found at this address. All abortions clinics that do outpatient surgery are required to be licensed by the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration AHCA. Not all abortion clinics are surgical outpatient facilities. Some do referrals to surgical centers. Some do chemical abortions (that is, by pill).
- A Killer Template
- Killer: A Definition
- Why We List Abortionists
- Applegate, Gerald Brian (verified) – Doral
- Arcelin, Gostal (watch list) – Boca Raton
- Azima, Ali Asghar (owner, verified) – North Fort Myers
- Baill, I' Cori (verified, promoter) – Orlando, Lakeland
- Barquet, Luis (deceased) - Miami
- Bazile, Frantz (owner, verified) – Miami
- Benjamin, Michael J. (owner, verified) – Miami
- Betancourt, Fernando Ricardo (verified) – Ft. Myers, Sarasota, Tampa
- Bodman, Uzy (verified) Hialeah, Miramar, Plantation
- Braithwaite, Sylvester Reynold (owner, verified) – North Miami Beach
- Britton, John Bayard (verified, deceased) – Fernandina Beach
- Broadnax, Gary B (retired, watchlist) – Augusta, GA
- Brown, David Steven (verified) – Hialeah, Miramar
- Bundy, Ralph Lawson (verified) – Daytona, Orlando
- Buonopane, Edward Joseph (verified) – Davie
- Cohan, Carol (promoter) – Miami
- Davy, Kristin (owner) - Gainesville
- DeHaan, Quentin C (verified) – Clearwater, Tampa
- Dresden, Gary (verified, owner) – Clearwater, Tampa
- Dresden, Scott Charles (verified) – Delray Beach
- Duncan, Stephen Wiley (verified, owner) - Tallahassee
- Egherman, William Phillip (deceased) - Gainesville
- Elneser, Rafael M (verified) - Miami
- Estes, Christopher Michael (verified, promoter, instructor) – Miami
- Fanarjian, Nicole Joy (verified) – Sarasota
- Felski, Emil F. (verified) - Orlando
- Florida Abortionists
- Friefeld, Richard Stuart (verified) – North Miami
- Gengelbach, James Gordon (verified, watchlist) – Lakeland, Jacksonville, Tampa, Altamonte Springs, Gainesville
- Gil, Magaly (owner) – Miami
- Gonzalez, Belkis (owner) – Hialeah
- Graber, Benjamin (verified) – Coral Springs
- Guerrero (Dye), Candace M. (owner) – Fort Pierce
- Idtensohn, Susan Rodman (Planned Parenthood CEO, retired) – Orlando
- Jones, Malcolm Wells (verified) – Clearwater, Tampa, Lakeland
- Kachinas, Matthew Jay (verified, suspended) – Venice
- Keene, William Philip (verified) – St. Petersburg, Pensacola
- Kelly, Patrick Joseph (verified, owner) – Jacksonville
- Lehrer, Theodor (verified) – Fort Lauderdale
- Livingston, Robert Michael (watchlist, permanently suspended) – Vero Beach
- Lucas, Spurgeon LeRoy (promoter, deceased) Washington DC, Roe v. Wade lawyer
- Lupi, Carla Shyrl (verified, promoter, instructor) – Miami
- Maurer, Susan (owner) – Miami
- McCree, Douglas Gene (verified) – Naples
- Miller Jr., Herman (verified) - Jacksonville
- Miller, Lawrence Whitefield (retired, watchlist) - Jacksonville
- Morris, Merri Beth (verified) - Tampa, Ocala
- Nauert, George Michael (verified, deceased, owner) - Palm Harbor
- Nauert, Jodell Lynne (owner) Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Tampa
- Nisbet, Kieron (worker, watchlist) - Hialeah
- Norris, Paul Michael (verified, promoter, instructor) – Miami
- Osborne, Robelto (revoked, watchlist) – Miami
- Patel, Rupa Dilipkumar (verified) - Tampa, Orlando
- Peguero, Felicita (owner) – Miami
- Peguero, Maria (owner) – Miami
- Pendergraft, James Scott (owner, verified) – Orlando, Ocala, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale
- Perper, Zvi Harry (verified) – Delray Beach
- Poy-Wing, Celina (owner, suspended) – Plantation
- Prabhakaran, Sujatha (verified) – St. Petersburg
- Quintana, Jose Raul (verified) – Tampa, Orlando
- Raum, Mary Elwin Pugh (verified) – Gainesville
- Ravi, Himagiri G. (verified) – Lakeland
- Reis, Mona S (owner, promoter) – West Palm Beach
- Renelique, Pierre Jean-Jacques (watchlist, revoked) - Hialeah
- Rodriguez, Frank (verified) – West Palm Beach
- Rodriguez, Jose (former owner, watchlist) – Miami
- Rosenthal, Evelina Mira (owner) – Miami
- Rosenthal, Vladimir (verified, owner) – Miami
- Roth, Harvey Craig (verified) – Boca Raton
- Sanchez Jr., Joe (deceased) – Lakeland
- Senises, Siomara (owner) – Miami
- Sibley, Paul Leslie (verified, deceased) – Gainesville
- Snydle, Frank Emil (null and void, deceased) – Winter Haven
- Sobieski, Tammy (owner) – Orlando, Daytona
- Spagnolo-Hye, Scott Evan (verified, watchlist) – Orlando, Tampa, Ocala
- Spence, Mark R (verified) – Hialeah
- Stockman, Cynthia D. (owner) – Fort Lauderdale
- Stockman, Richard T. (owner) – Fort Lauderdale
- Van Scriver, Kimberly Pauline (verified) – Jacksonville
- Vergara, Natali (owner, administrator) – Hialeah, Miramar
- Waterman II, Philip F. (verified) – Naples, Fort Myers
- Watson, Edward Ray (verified) – Miami
- Weinstein, Joan (owner) – Fort Lauderdale
- Whaley, Walker L. (verified, deceased) – Jacksonville, Gainesville
- Whitney, Randall Brooks (verified) – Orlando
- Windle, Edward (owner, retired, watchlist) – Melbourne
- Windle, Patricia Baird (owner, retired, watchlist) - Melbourne
- Wolf, Lewis Sidney (verified, revoked) - St. Petersburg, Tampa, Melbourne
- Behind the Scenes (part 1) The Corporation Search
- Behind the Scenes (part 2) Internet Searches
- Behind the Scenes (part 3) Call the Abortion Center for Information
Here are two articles demonstrating the effectiveness of residential picketing:
- Pro-life Residential Pickets
- Residential Picketing: Questions and Concerns
The following is an article by Rusty Thomas about maintaining a right spirit that should be read by everyone involved in pro-life street activism:
- Pro-Life Pitfalls
Since 1996, The Forerunner has been listing abortionists on-line in order to expose their “fruitless deeds of darkness” (Ephesians 5:11). We publicly identify abortionists, abortion clinic owners and promoters. The practice of placing the names of abortionists on this website has a two-fold purpose:
1. To ask for your prayers for the conversion of those listed.
2. To expose OB-GYN abortionists to all their patients, especially to those who don’t know that they perform abortions.
We hope that Christians will genuinely reach out to these individuals in a spirit of love with a message of redemption through Jesus Christ. The purpose is never to harass, threaten or intimidate. We have written articles and position papers condemning any sort of violent threats or intimidation toward anyone involved in abortion.
- Justifiable Homicide?
- Dr. George Tiller and Defensive Action
These lists will always be incomplete and need updating due to the transient nature of the abortion industry. And that is why we need constant help. If you see any inaccuracies here or are able to give input, please email us. Our desire is that the individuals listed here will know the love of God, repent of the sin of child murder and become followers of Christ as so many before them have done.
News from the Florida Pro-life Network.
Forerunner - Home » Florida's Murder Industry »
Your comments are welcome!
Visit The Forerunner's Discussion Forum!
“When the lives of the unborn are snuffed out, they often feel pain, pain that is long and agonizing.” – President Ronald Reagan to National Religious Broadcasters Convention, January 1981
Ronald Reagan became convinced of this as a result of watching The Silent Scream – a movie he considered so powerful and convicting that he screened it at the White House.
The modern technology of real-time ultrasound now reveals the actual responses of a 12-week old fetus to being aborted. As the unborn child attempts to escape the abortionist’s suction curette, her motions can be seen to become desperately agitated and her heart rate doubles. Her mouth opens – as if to scream – but no sound can come out. Her scream doesn’t have to remain silent, however … not if you will become her voice. This newly re-mastered version features eight language tracks and two bonus videos.
“…a high technology “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” arousing public opinion just as Harriet Beecher Stowe’s 1852 antislavery novel ignited the abolitionist movement.” – Sen. Gordon Humphrey, Time Magazine
Languages: English, Spanish, French, South Korean, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
Running Time: 28 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the free Study Guide!
Is there a connection between pagan religion and the abortion industry?
This powerful presentation traces the biblical roots of child sacrifice and then delves into the social, political and cultural fall-out that this sin against God and crime against humanity has produced in our beleaguered society.
Conceived as a sequel and update to the 1988 classic, The Massacre of Innocence, the new title, The Abortion Matrix, is entirely fitting. It not only references abortion’s specific target – the sacred matrix where human beings are formed in the womb in the very image of God, but it also implies the existence of a conspiracy, a matrix of seemingly disparate forces that are driving this holocaust.
The occult activity surrounding the abortion industry is exposed with numerous examples. But are these just aberrations, bizarre yet anomalous examples of abortionists who just happen to have ties to modern day witchcraft? Or is this representative of something deeper, more sinister and even endemic to the entire abortion movement?
As the allusion to the film of over a decade ago suggests, the viewer may learn that things are not always as they appear to be. The Abortion Matrix reveals the reality of child-killing and strikes the proper moral chord to move hearts to fulfill the biblical responsibility to rescue those unjustly sentenced to death and to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves (Proverbs 24:11,12; 31:8,9).
Speakers include: George Grant, Peter Hammond, RC Sproul Jr., Paul Jehle, Lou Engle, Rusty Thomas, Flip Benham, Janet Porter and many more.
Ten parts, over three hours of instruction!
Running Time: 195 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Who is the Real Jesus?
Ever since the dawn of modern rationalism, skeptics have sought to use textual criticism, archeology and historical reconstructions to uncover the “historical Jesus” — a wise teacher who said many wonderful things, but fulfilled no prophecies, performed no miracles and certainly did not rise from the dead in triumph over sin.
Over the past 100 years, however, startling discoveries in biblical archeology and scholarship have all but vanquished the faulty assumptions of these doubting modernists. Regrettably, these discoveries have often been ignored by the skeptics as well as by the popular media. As a result, the liberal view still holds sway in universities and impacts the culture and even much of the church.
The Real Jesus explodes the myths of these critics and the movies, books and television programs that have popularized their views. Presented in ten parts — perfect for individual, family and classroom study — viewers will be challenged to go deeper in their knowledge of Christ in order to be able to defend their faith and present the truth to a skeptical modern world – that the Jesus of the Gospels is the Jesus of history — “the same yesterday, today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8). He is the real Jesus.
Speakers include: George Grant, Ted Baehr, Stephen Mansfield, Raymond Ortlund, Phil Kayser, David Lutzweiler, Jay Grimstead, J.P. Holding, and Eric Holmberg.
Ten parts, over two hours of instruction!
Running Time: 130 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
What is true Revival and Spiritual Awakening?
Discover the answer in this eyewitness account by Dennis Kinlaw, President of Asbury College, Wilmore, Kentucky, who recounts the story of a visitation of the Holy Spirit in 1970. This is the presentation that has continued to spark the flames of Revival in the hearts of people around the world. Contains eyewitness footage from the Revival at Asbury College in 1970 in Wilmore, Kentucky.
Certain to challenge you to greater holiness and a deeper commitment to full-scale revival. Original news and private footage has been included. If you are a student who longs to see a spiritual awakening at your school, you must see this video!
“This simple video does a wonderful job of conveying something of God’s heart and power, Everyone we have ever shown this to has received an immediate impartation of faith for revival and the power of prayer.”
— Bob and Rose Weiner, Weiner Ministries Int’l
Running Time: 40 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
View Florida Abortionists in a larger map
The following are links to articles explaining step-by-step how we gathered some of the information included here. The lists cover only Florida, but we hope that others will apply these principles to mapping the abortion industry in their own states and regions.