By Jay Rogers
Published April 2, 1982
Articles are posted in chronological order of publication.
- Victim: A Definition
- Victims of Choice
- Mauren Tyke - Victim of Choice, 5/31/1983
- Maureen Tyke - Victim of Choice - Autopsy Report
- Maureen Tyke - Victim of Choice - Certificate of Death
- Maureen Tyke - Clinic's patient dies 4 days after abortion
- Doctor says he didn't sell any sample drugs, 8/7/1985
- 5 doctors plead guilty in drug case
- Kirsten's Story - Victim of Choice, 5/24/1986
- St. Petersburg doctors disciplined, 6/6/1987
- Abortionist accused of negligence in fetus' death, 11/22/1987
- Theodor Lehrer Faces Three Charges, 5/18/1988
- Woman: Abortion Performed Against Will, 5/28/1988
- Choosing to Obey God, 9/1/1988
- Women's Rights Fuels Director Of Abortion Clinic, 5/28/1989
- Lehrer Investigation Ends, 8/26/1989
- Trish and Todd, Two Victims Who Got Away
- At The Eye Of The Storm: The Abortion Doctor
- Born Twice
- Abortion Clinics Fear New Wave Of Blockades
- Tyke Memorial Service
- Joanna and Morgan, Two Victims Who Got Away
- Abortion Clinic Loses Bid To Open, 9/20/1995
- Norma McCorvey and Her Baby, Two Victims Who Got Away
- Abortion Plan Gets Close But Loses Again, 11/10/1995
- Doctor May Take City To Court Over Abortion Center
- Abortion Doctor Sues Over Office
- Lawyer: Orlando Protected From Lawsuit In Clinic Case
- Social Protests in the 1990s: Planning a Response
- Judge Hears Abortion Doctor's Zoning Dispute, 1/6/1996
- Doctor Seeking Abortion Office Gets Hearing
- A Letter from Our Mailbox
- Doctor Wins Round In Fight Over Abortion
- Abortion Practice Blocked, 3/12/1996
- Orlando To Allow Abortion Facility, 3/15/1996
- Abortion Doctor Accepting Patients In Orlando
- Doctor In Orlando Can Do 2nd-trimester Abortions, 4/19/1996
- Doctor To City: Let's End Fight
- Abortion Doctor Says Settle Suit Or Lose Millions
- Abortion Doctor May Get $325,000
- City Okays $325,000 For Abortion Doctor
- Carolina Gutierrez - Victim of Choice, 5/25/1996
- Who Stands To Profit?
- Abortion clinic must relocate next summer
- City of Melbourne, Florida
- Operation Rescue Mission, 1/8/1998
- City of Melbourne, Florida: Prayer Proclamation
- One Red Line, 1/25/1998
- Fourth Aware Woman patient in 10 months taken to emergency room
- Egherman takes one of his victims to the emergency room himself
- State starts inquiry into clinic's work, 2/11/1998
- Clinic at center of anti-abortion movement besieged by complaints
- AHCA Letter, 2/26/1998
- Ocala Resists Abortion Clinic, 3/1/1998
- AHCA Letter, 3/12/1998
- Pro-lifers to expose Aware Woman's maternal safety record
- Strange box causes scare at clinic, 6/7/1998
- Christians for Life Solve Bomb Scare Incident at Aware Woman
- Abortions down in Brevard, up in Florida
- Activists put women's clinic under scrutiny
- Why is the Brevard County abortion rate 52% less than the Florida average?
- Roy Lucas: Architect of Roe v. Wade, North Carolina Law Review
- Abortion Clinic To Open Next Week In Ocala
- Doctor Who Sued Orlando Opening Abortion Clinic
- AHCA Letter, 7/27/1998
- AHCA says perforated uterus is a "common complication" of abortion
- Abortionist sues Planned Parenthood
- William Phillip Egherman: Abortion Related Investigations
- Brevard tempting to terrorists?
- Abortion Clinic Owner Seeks Protection In Suit
- Physician sues city, county, 12/11/1998
- Clinic files second harassment lawsuit, 3/3/1999
- Matter of choice
- Lawyer brings quest to Florida, 3/17/1999
- Doctor seeks court injunction to protect privacy
- Owner Of Abortion Clinic Not Bothered By Protests
- Clinic worker violates FACE - report made to FBI
- Judge rules police must protect abortion clinic, 4/28/1999
- Judge: Off-duty Police Can Guard Clinics
- Police security prices up
- Scheidler Victory In Wisconsin Appeal Could Upset Federal RICO Verdict
- The Specialist, 6/1/1999
- DOT to buy Aware Woman clinic site, 6/5/1999
- Thomas More's life remains an excellent example for modern pro-lifers
- Clinic owner sues abortion protesters
- Abortion doctor and protesters stand their ground at Fort Myers clinic
- Jay's Killer* Mailbox
- Anti-abortion activists sue Sheriff McDougall over clinic protests
- Attorney asks for special prosecutor to investigate Sheriff McDougall
- Longtime clinic owner bows out
- Pioneer ran Brevard women's clinic for 22 years
- Key warrior for abortion rights gives up clinics
- Women's clinic moves to Suntree, 8/15/1999
- Pro-life activists get wet welcome
- Pro-lifers ordered out of eatery
- A radical bows out, 8/29/1999
- Ralph Bundy, The Abortion Clinic Doctor
- Clinic owner violates FACE, 11/6/1999
- Letter to FBI - 12/4/99
- Announcing Project Grace
- More FACE violations by Brevard County Sheriff's Deputies
- Another case against Melbourne pro-lifer dismissed
- Letter to the Department of Justice, 12/21/1999
- Federal judge discontinues clinic's lawsuit, 12/23/1999
- Abortion doctors' suit thrown out, 12/24/1999
- Taxpayers pay for security fence at abortion clinic
- Open season declared on pro-choice moms
- Abortion clinic's low profile contrasts with past conflicts
- Pro-lifer requests Congressional investigation
- Honoring "Little Mary" and Other Disposable Babies
- Were abortions safer before they were legal?
- Keep pro-lifers away at any cost!
- Attorney error causes dismissal of abortion case
- 911 Call to WomanCare Abortion Clinic in Melbourne, Florida
- WomanCare kicked out of plaza, 6/6/2000
- Clinic has support despite losing lease
- Ensure that abortion is available in Brevard, 6/12/2000
- Brevard needs to support operation of women's clinic
- Abortion clinic gave only one side, 6/14/2000
- Clinic owner indicted for extortion, 6/15/2000
- Is Patricia Windle shaking down her former patients?
- Orlando Abortion Doctor Indicted
- Where is Roy Lucas?
- Abortionist denies extortion charges
- James Pendergraft: "I Am Not A Criminal"
- Girl says mom tried to force her into abortion, 8/2/2000
- Grandma should be charged with FACE
- Pregnant at 15, never considered abortion, 8/5/2000
- Woman's clinic moves to north of Cocoa, 8/23/2000
- FBI videotape allowed in Pendergraft case
- About Extortion or Abortion? 10/9/2000
- Judge gives psych evaluation thumbs-down
- Extortion Case Delayed, 12/12/2000
- Extortion trial start postponed
- Pendergraft trial begins, 1/3/2001
- Testimony Begins in Pendergraft Trial
- Prosecutor: Abortion Doctor Tried To Get Payoff
- Cretul testifies at Federal trial
- Jury Hears Taped Pitch To Make Deal
- Attorney challenges Cretul's testimony
- Commissioner Testifies
- Judge recesses Pendergraft trial
- Jurors Watch Abortion Doctor Video
- Local attorney testifies at Pendergraft trial
- FBI agents testify during Pendergraft trial
- Defense attorney: FBI probe of abortion doctor was 'attempted entrapment'
- Judge says testimony irrelevant
- Spielvogel takes stand in Pendegraft trial
- Co-defendant Takes Blame In Abortion Clinic Case
- Lies are revealed at Pendergraft trial
- Abortionist: Adviser Misled Me
- Pendergraft takes the stand
- Clinic Needed Protection, Doctor Says
- Pendergraft saw possible 'conspiracy'
- Doctor Defends Payments To Adviser
- Pendergraft trial starts closing arguments
- Pendergraft lawyer charges racial overtones
- Pendergraft extortion trial jury returns, 2/1/2001
- Verdict Won't Close Clinics, Doctor Vows
- Jury convicts Pendergraft, Spielvogel, 2/2/2001
- Forced Abortion Case Goes to US Supreme Court
- Targets of Hatred: Book Reviews
- Pendergraft sentenced to 46 months, 5/25/2001
- Pendergraft's Appeal Alleges Racism
- Pendergraft denied appeal bond, 6/21/2001
- Rendezvous at Roach Motel: Confronting the Rhetoric of Abortion
- Pendergraft serves 46 month sentence
- PRI Weekly Briefing: About FACE
- Forced Abortions Now Felonies
- US Court of Appeals: Victim of forced abortion can remain anonymous
- Letter From Imprisoned Abortionist James Pendergraft, 8/13/2001
- US Supreme Court asked to review abortion policy
- Doctor Is Let Out Of Prison, For Time Being, 2/28/2002
- Marketing the abortion industry
- Conviction Of Florida Abortionist Is Overturned, 7/17/2002
- American Liberties Institute
- Expose Evil, Tell the Truth
- A Call to the Federal Courts of the United States of America
- Roy Lucas, Roe v. Wade Lawyer, Dies at 61
- Commemorating the Life of Rev. Luther Vincent Laite III
- Pendergraft Pleads Not Guilty To Last Count Of Extortion, 5/12/2004
- Pendergraft Admits To Deception For Associate
- Pro-life Activism
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls - Baby Rowan
- An Open Letter to the Pro-life Movement
- Board won't discipline doctor, 4/9/2006
- State bars abortions at 2 clinics in Orlando, 8/17/2006
- Action limits abortion options
- State of Florida suspends abortionist James Pendergraft, 8/19/2006
- Abortionist Pendergraft: Restore license
- Three abortion clinics can open, 8/25/2006
- Columbine victim's father responds to Amish shootings
- The most dangerous place for a child to be
- MTV's pro-life video featuring Joel and Ariel
- MTV pro-life video
- Should murder be criminalized?
- Abortion is legal, but never safe!
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls (1 of 4)
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls (2 of 4)
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls (3 of 4)
- Abortion Clinic 911 Emergency Calls (4 of 4)
- Abortion Clinic 911 Calls Videos
- How to put abortion clinic 911 emergency calls on YouTube
- Christianity is Rational
- Joel and Ariel's Pro-life Reality Program
- Amazing Grace: The Story of William Wilberforce
- Is abortion legal through all nine months of pregancy?
- Pro-Life Priest Found Not Guilty of Federal Charges
- That Swiss Hermit strikes again!
- When pro-aborts finally accept the humanity of the unborn child ...
- Questions from Anne Rice author of Christ the Lord, Out of Egypt
- God's Eviction Notice: An Open Letter to San Francisco and the Inhabitants Thereof
- Brevard County's 211 Hotline promotes abortion
- State refuses to restore abortionist Pendergraft's medical license, 12/1/2007
- Late abortion results in fine, suspension, 12/1/2007
- Bill Clinton: "If you were really pro-life ..."
- Abortion Clinic 911 Calls - Baby Rowan (Revisited)
- "I can't even mail a letter!" - Abortion clinic "buffer zone" arrest
- I Invented the Internet (Ep. 4: Kill and Destroy)
- The Party Is Over
- Sarah Palin - The Tale of Two Babies
- Barack Obama - "Punished with a baby!"
- "You can't push your beliefs about abortion on someone else!"
- Clearing the Media Smokescreens - Elections and Economics
- Obama and Infanticide: The issue that will not go away
- Will Catholic undecideds swing the election?
- An Imprecatory Prayer Proclamation: Barack Obama
- 22 Weeks premiere in Orlando
- 22 Weeks Premiere: Baby born alive after failed abortion!
- Raped and Pregnant?
- "The Occult Roots of Abortion" audio sermons on-line
- Abortion: The Religion of Witchcraft and Child Sacrifice (OPENING)
- Gallup Poll: Most Americans now pro-life
- Dr. George Tiller and "Defensive Action"
- Late-term Abortionist Pendergraft loses license suspension appeal, 7/4/2009
- The Wrath of Angels & Exposing Late Term Abortion
- An investigation into the writings of Jay Rogers (a video)
- The Abortion Matrix: Abortion in Biblical Perspective
- Ted Kennedy's Letter to the Pope
- Don't be fooled by Obamacare, it includes abortion!
- Senator Bob Smith endorses the Florida Personhood Amendment
- Personhood Florida - How to circulate ballot petitions
- Would the Florida Personhood Amendment ban birth control?
- Personhood: The Right Language and the Correct Strategy at the Right Time
- Why we should create cognitive dissonance on the “pro-life” issue
- Florida Catholic Bishops wrongly oppose Personhood Amendment
- Law & Order episode "Dignity" infuriates pro-aborts
- Can a pro-life video save unborn children?
- Pierre Renelique: Hialeah abortion doctor on the run!
- NBC's Law & Order episode takes script from pro-life website
- Manhattan Declaration: A Call of Christian Conscience
- Thoughts on the Manhattan Declaration: What's Next?
- Personhood Florida: Clearing the Liberal Media Smokescreens
- Who is Scott Brown really?
- The Personhood Movement: A Multi-Pronged Pro-Life Strategy
- Scott Brown presents a paradox for the pro-life movement
- Personhood Florida expanding and reaching across the state!
- Stand4LIFE - Pro-life event on May 1st, 2010
- Request for a published interview
- The Florida Pro-life Network
- Sign and Circulate the Personhood Amendment Petition
- TV News Clips from Personhood Florida Tour
- Florida Pro-life Network - Pro-life Unity meeting
- S.O.S. Cry / Stand4Life - Florida Pro-life events
- R.C. Sproul Jr. - The Church's Silence on the Abortion Issue
- The IMPACT Seminar: A New Generation of Pro-life Activism
- IMPACT: Training a New Generation of Pro-life Activists
- IMPACT Seminar Livestream
- Newest Gallup Poll shows most Americans are still pro-life
- Orlando Abortionist Randall Whitney arrested for aggravated battery
- A Declaration of Personhood Now!
- Suspended abortionist James Pendergraft suspended again, 8/11/2010
- Report: Central Florida abortionist receives fourth suspension, 8/11/2010
- Horizons of Hope Outreach - September 18, 2010
- Abortionist Randall Whitney Arrested … Again!
- Order The Abortion Matrix DVD!
- Eduardo Verastegui: A Paradigm Shift in the Pro-life Movement
- Rusty Thomas Encourages Troops in Orlando
- What's with those people outside the clinic?
- IMPACT: Resisting Human Trafficking and Florida's Abortion Industry
- What does the Colorado vote mean for Personhood Florida?
- Scandal and the New Media
- Pro-life Unity?
- Abortionist Randall Whitney injures yet another woman
- Abortion Matrix DVD now available for preorder
- The Abortion Matrix - Flip Benham on Evangelism at the Gates of Hell
- Pat Windle calls me a highly-funded, sexually-repressed voyeur
- The Abortion Matrix DVD: Now Shipping!
- The Abortion Matrix - The Moabite Stone
- Child Sacrifice in the Incan Empire
- Three items of pro-life news from Orlando
- Abortionist Pendergraft offers handprints and footprints of murdered babies
- Orlando Pro-life Group Enters Video Contest
- Pro-life Sidewalk Counselor Training Seminar in Orlando
- The Abortion Matrix DVD responses are astounding!
- 2011 Operation Save America National Event - Orlando
- Abortionist Zvi Harry Perper charged with racketeering and drug trafficking
- Central Florida: A New Hot Spot for Pro-life Activism?
- Operation Save America (OSA) National Event - July 16-23, 2011
- Flip Benham and Rusty Thomas encourage pro-life street teams in Orlando
- Operation Save America: Preparing the Way in Orlando
- Daphne Campbell asks Scott Randolph to apologize for his bullying tactics
- Personhood Florida Seminar in Orlando - Saturday July 16th at 6:30 pm
- Operation Save America National Event: Orlando, Florida
- Civil lawsuit case against James Pendergraft, 7/24/2011
- Final judgment in civil lawsuit against James Pendergraft: $36.7 million
- Operation Save America - Orlando Recap (Part 1)
- Caylee Anthony: Later Term Abortion - OSA Orlando Recap (Part 2)
- Residential Pickets - OSA Orlando Recap (Part 3)
- A Call to War
- Personhood: Did God Give Animals Rights?
- What to tell pro-life groups who oppose Personhood
- State pro-life Personhood amendments pick up major endorsements
- Does Charlie Daniels know he is sharing the bill with an abortionist?
- Pagan Rites and Abortion
- Pro-life picket of Planned Parenthood CEO Susan Idtensohn's residence - 10/29/2011
- Pro-life picket of abortionist José Raul Quintana's residence - 11/12/2011
- Fire-bombed Pensacola abortion mill linked to abortionist charged with murder
- Pro-life Issues: Direct Action vs. Indirect Action
- Orlando Abortion Center Worker Quits - Salvation Testimony
- 39 Years After Roe - Will we rise up and stop the bloodshed?
- Can bad publicity be good publicity?
- The Hammer of God – The Florida Pro-life Network
- A letter to future pro-life street evangelists
- Florida DOH recommends revocation of abortionist Pendergraft’s medical license
- Pro-life Awareness Campaign at T.D. Jakes and Joel Osteen conference
- Disabled Veteran Injured at Pro-life Awareness Campaign
- Freedom Speaks - Witchcraft and Abortion?
- Awareness Campaign at Planned Parenthood CEO Jenna Tosh's neighborhood
- Late Term Abortion: Can This Be Legal?
- Winter Park, Florida Imposes Unconstitutional Free Speech Ban
- The Comedy Central, Planned Parenthood, No-Free-Speech Buffer Zone Axis
- The Screwtape Letters of Winter Park, Florida
- Orlando Sentinel names me: “Chump of the Week”
- The Day Free Speech Died in Winter Park, Florida
- Florida DOH recommends suspension of abortionist Randall Whitney's license
- Countering Pro-life Idolatry
- Florida Abortion Statistics
- Orlando abortion clinic security officer arrested, accused of rape
- Orlando Abortionist Pendergraft suspended for fifth time
- Is Kermit Gosnell an outlier?
- Abortionist James Pendergraft's $36.7 Million Judgment
- Tosh 3.0: What the No-Free-Speech ordinance "actually" does
- Tosh 4.0: City's SWAT Team Responds to Peaceful Pro-life Campaign
- Tosh 4.1: “Busted” while reading the Bible on public sidewalk!
- Picketing Where Prohibited?
- The Tangled Legal History of James Pendergraft
» » Duncan, Stephen Wiley (verified, owner) - Tallahassee
Your comments are welcome!
“When the lives of the unborn are snuffed out, they often feel pain, pain that is long and agonizing.” – President Ronald Reagan to National Religious Broadcasters Convention, January 1981
Ronald Reagan became convinced of this as a result of watching The Silent Scream – a movie he considered so powerful and convicting that he screened it at the White House.
The modern technology of real-time ultrasound now reveals the actual responses of a 12-week old fetus to being aborted. As the unborn child attempts to escape the abortionist’s suction curette, her motions can be seen to become desperately agitated and her heart rate doubles. Her mouth opens – as if to scream – but no sound can come out. Her scream doesn’t have to remain silent, however … not if you will become her voice. This newly re-mastered version features eight language tracks and two bonus videos.
“… a high technology “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” arousing public opinion just as Harriet Beecher Stowe’s 1852 antislavery novel ignited the abolitionist movement.” – Sen. Gordon Humphrey, Time Magazine
Languages: English, Spanish, French, South Korean, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
Running Time: 28 minutes
(We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.)
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
These shocking eyewitness accounts expose the dangers of abortion not only to unborn children, but to the health and lives women as well. An antidote to the smokescreens of the liberal media, these short clips show what really happens in and around abortion clinics.
Although the content is emotionally gut-wrenching, these videos have been used in church seminars and small groups to educate Christians on the abortion issue and to lead people toward a pro-life position. Contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of materials that can be shown separately.
Watch these pro-life videos on-line.
“These videos helped change my mind from pro-choice to pro-life. Your videos are what did it for me. I will be walking in next year’s March For Life in San Francisco.” — A. Jackson, California
“I was going to have an abortion until I saw your video. Praise Jesus!”
— M. Drew, YouTube Commenter
(We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.)
Exposing The Occult Roots of Abortion
This presentation looks at the spiritual roots of abortion and exposes the myths surrounding child killing. Little known historical facts about abortion and how they relate to modern feminism are presented logically and accurately. Has been effective in converting many to a pro-life position.
Massacre of Innocence goes where no pro-life presentation has gone before in “tearing the lid off abortion” to reveal the spiritual realities we must battle if we will bring an end to this crime. The presentation is absorbing, fast-paced, informative and incredibly devastating to any attempt to justify abortion.
“… an extraordinary statement … a powerfully articulate presentation about what abortion really means, and why a great and moral nation like the United States must not allow the slaughter to continue.”
— Congressman Robert K. Dornan
Running time: 85 minutes
Packaged in a double DVD case with the updated The Abortion Matrix DVD.
(We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.)
Perfect-bound Paperback — 740 pages
The Book of Daniel in Preterist Perspective
“And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever” (Daniel 2:44).
The overarching message of Daniel is that Jesus the Messiah is even now ruling over the nations. He is the King of kings. Daniel tells us that Messiah’s kingdom will advance in the whole world from “generation to generation” (Daniel 4:4,34). Christ’s dominion is “given to the people of the saints of the most High” (Daniel 7:22). Our purpose then is to see “all people, nations, and languages … serve and obey him” (Daniel 7:14,27).
This comprehensive work offers a fascinating look at the book of Daniel in preterist perspective. Great attention is paid to the writings of ancient and modern historians and scholars to connect the dots and demonstrate the continuity of Daniel’s prophecy with all of Scripture.
(We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.)
Who is the dreaded beast of Revelation?
Now at last, a plausible candidate for this personification of evil incarnate has been identified (or re-identified). Ken Gentry’s insightful analysis of scripture and history is likely to revolutionize your understanding of the book of Revelation — and even more importantly — amplify and energize your entire Christian worldview!
Historical footage and other graphics are used to illustrate the lecture Dr. Gentry presented at the 1999 Ligonier Conference in Orlando, Florida. It is followed by a one-hour question and answer session addressing the key concerns and objections typically raised in response to his position. This presentation also features an introduction that touches on not only the confusion and controversy surrounding this issue — but just why it may well be one of the most significant issues facing the Church today.
Ideal for group meetings, personal Bible study — for anyone who wants to understand the historical context of John’s famous letter “… to the seven churches which are in Asia.” (Revelation 1:4)
Running Time: 145 minutes
(We accept PayPal and all major credit cards.)